/* */

PDA

View Full Version : English To Bangla Dictionary 1.2

Mehedi Hasan
11-29-2008, 05:23 AM
English To Bangla Dictionary 1.2

Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Microsoft .Net Framework

Shoshi English to Bangla Dictionary is a complete dictionary software with all the current words. The main purpose of creating the dictionary is to help the researchers, teachers & students who needs a dictionary very frequently. This dictionary will fulfill their needs without wasting their valuable times on a paper based dictionary. The dictionary is built in such a way so that anyone can use it without having any bangla font & language supports in their systems.To find the bangla meanings of an English word, just enter it into program's searchbox, the meanings will instantly appear on the left.You can check your vocabulary by clicking program's "Randomize" button. Each time you click, five random words from main dictionary will appear. You can creat your personalized words list & in the same way you can randomize them. See program's help line menu for details.

ftp://149.156.2.19/pub/mirror/WinSit...ic1_2setup.exe
or
http://www.download.com/Shoshi-Engli...-10853362.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musaafirah
11-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey sis Jolie. This thread should be good for ya, if your still learning Bangla.
where have ye disappeared to sis?
Thanks for the links bro. Should Insha'allah help me to stop speaking Binglish lol.

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 02:44 PM
U shudda linked meeeee! lol yah still wanna learn insha'Allah

The Ruler
12-14-2008, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
U shudda linked meeeee! lol yah still wanna learn insha'Allah
Or you could just call me and I can teach you. Hah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Or you could just call me and I can teach you. Hah.
Wahahah I'll call you sometime insha'Allah and this time you can do the talking ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.