/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Becka
11-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi. I will start by saying im not a Muslim (well at the moment!) but for the past few years i've been very interested in learning about Islam. I have pretty much checked every library book out on it and spent many hours discussing it and learning from some of my friends who are Muslim. I've searched round this forum and find it very informative and interesting, so I hope I can learn much more!

As for myself, i'm 20, female and from South London.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Olive
11-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi and welcome to LI! :)

It's good to see that you're interested in Islam and may God guide you to the Truth. :)

Peace.

- Qatada -
11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Hey :) welcome to the forums.

here's a good site to learn abit more on Islam;

http://islamreligion.com
http://www.muslimconverts.com/

Nájlá
11-29-2008, 05:23 PM
welcome to the forum

May allah guide u to the truth

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Hello Becka,

welcome to the forum, this is a pretty friendly and layed back place for everyone. Feel free to roam around and read what you like and also to ask any questions you may have or start discussions on any topic you are interested in.

Cabdullahi
11-29-2008, 06:28 PM
salam becka

kwolney01
11-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the forum sister!! :D

I hope you find everything here to be useful!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Enjoy!!

I wish you the best!!

Jazak Allah Khair!! (May Allah reward you)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!