/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Divorce - rules in islam

hanifa
11-29-2008, 06:24 PM
it has been less than 1 year that one of my friend( a divorcee) got married a girl(yet a divorcee). and now it seems they have got a baby. now the girl is asking for a divorce from my friend, my friend has not even seen the child, and they were separated for nearly 5 months before the child was born.

the boy still wants to go on with the marriage but the girl refuses, since she wants to claim money. is there any way that my friend could keep the child or prevent the divorce from taking place. can the girl return the mahar and proceed with the divorce ? please advice and explain the marrage law in islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-30-2008, 08:59 PM
:salamext:

try checking these links insha Allah;

http://islamtoday.com/show_sub_secti...8&sub_cat_id=0
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/cat/358

slvsolve
04-11-2009, 10:16 PM
There is one inciddent about divorce. one girl & one boy signed papers for divorce. and the court gives them 3months time if they want to withdraw the divorce. if they dont wish, then the divorce will be finalized. within this 3months, they had intercourse, but they wanted to activate the divorce too. after somedays, they were completely separated from each other. the boy said to the girl that he never wants her again. so, is the divorce void or activated??? please reply soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.