/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i think i have an emotional problem

AnonymousPoster
11-29-2008, 11:07 PM
over the past 3 years i have had very traumatic experiences. i have thought of commiting suicide many times. everyone i thought was my friend has stabbed me in the back. in the past month or so i have been working towards recovering, and i am currently in a better condition than i have been in a very long time. however, even with this i feel like i am still going through post-traumatic stress or something because my emotions are extremely abnormal. i change my entire perspective of life, myself, and what i like moment to moment. i cant decide on anything. sometimes i think i am two opposites at the same time. its something like schizophrenia without the weird voices and paranoia. its just that even though i have made progress, this has now developed. my mom says that its just normal teenager hormones (im 15) but i honestly have no idea who i really am, only who i am at this very moment and thats it. i can remember different perspectives and how i felt at different points in my life, but some are optimistic some are negative, and i cant decide what i really think about the world or about myself or what i want or anything. i know this probably makes no sense at all...but someone please help me:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
11-30-2008, 04:01 AM
I can only pray for you that may Allah Taa'ala have mercy on you.

Wait for other replies.

alcurad
11-30-2008, 06:01 AM
true, it is natural to have such thoughts at your age. so no need to worry, you seem like a normal teen going through what everyone goes-has to go- through. you'll have to find out for yourself what anything means, and will reach conclusions in due time.

Tony
12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Its seems to me you are a normal 15 yr old. The suicide thing is very worrying though. I have been there a few times and scraped through, if you really do feel suicidal you must go see someone, Dr, counsellor, head teacher or Imam (or equivilant if you are not Muslim). The thing I know is this, I am so pleased that even with all the hardships and trials of this world I am still here, and I have blessings now that would never have been if I had been succsessful in my attempts. Please stay on this thread and let us know your ok. Let God carry you, its all you need, when you get older these feelings will help you become a strong person who can help others, steel is strongest when it has been beaten and tempered. God bless :sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
12-03-2008, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
Its seems to me you are a normal 15 yr old. The suicide thing is very worrying though. I have been there a few times and scraped through, if you really do feel suicidal you must go see someone, Dr, counsellor, head teacher or Imam (or equivilant if you are not Muslim). The thing I know is this, I am so pleased that even with all the hardships and trials of this world I am still here, and I have blessings now that would never have been if I had been succsessful in my attempts. Please stay on this thread and let us know your ok. Let God carry you, its all you need, when you get older these feelings will help you become a strong person who can help others, steel is strongest when it has been beaten and tempered. God bless :sl:
thank you alot:) i am feeling better now, like i said my emotions change dramatically but hopefully things will stay ok. thanks for your concern mashallah:) are there any other teens here struggling with these type of feelings?

'Abdul Rahmaan
12-03-2008, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
thank you alot:) i am feeling better now, like i said my emotions change dramatically but hopefully things will stay ok. thanks for your concern mashallah:) are there any other teens here struggling with these type of feelings?
At least I'm not aware of such a teen in this forum. :)

Gia
12-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Don't panic and don't give it too much thought, that will make it worse. Trust me, it's normal and all these feelings will vanish once you start ignoring them. I'd say, pick up a hobby and focus on it, try new things and try making new friends. Just believe in yourself, you can do it. :)

Tony
12-03-2008, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
You are most welcome, happy you feel better. peace

AnonymousPoster
12-06-2008, 12:09 AM
thank you everyone for all your help:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.