/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please forgive me...

Z-Blade
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
:salamext:,

The Messenger of Allah was seated in a gathering with the Sahabah when he looked towards the entrance and said, “A man of Paradise is coming.” At that instance someone who seemed to be very ordinary entered the mosque where they were seated. A Sahabi Was curious as to why the Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam) .‘ said this, so he followed the man to his house. This Sahabi told the man that he was a traveler and stayed as a guest. For three days the Sahabi saw nothing unusual, so he finally told the man what the Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam) had said and asked him what was so special. The man thought for a long time and said, “There might be one thing — before going to sleep every night I forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart."

May Allah forgive us all, and guide us all, Ameen!

Forgive me please imsad...? :o

Wassalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
:wasalamex

JazakAllah khayr, nice reminder.

May Allah (swt) forgive us all.

WassalamuAlaykum

Khayal
12-02-2008, 06:37 PM
:sl:

May Allah forgive us all, and guide us all, Ameen!
InshaAllaah & Aameen!

:w:

fatima_01
12-02-2008, 07:07 PM
ahh beautiful simple yet sweet

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
12-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Z-Blade;

before going to sleep every night I forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
If only we could all do that, the world would be a better place, we could have peace on Earth

In the spirit of asking for forgiveness and in forgiving others.

Eric

chacha_jalebi
12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
mashallah that a heavy story,

the man walked into the mosque, and RasoolAllah (Saw) said he a man goin to jannah, and Abdullah ibn Umar (Ra) stayed with the man for 3 days and said i had a fight with my dad, let me stay with you, cos he wanted to check out what the man did, to see why he was goin to jannah, and he saw the man did all his fardh and no extra stuff, so after the 3 days, Abdullah ibn Umar (Ra) said i stayed with you cos i wanted to see what you doo, and then the man said, i forgive people before i sleep, i dont hold grudges:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.