/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have I left the fold of islam?

anonymous
12-01-2008, 04:32 PM
i was reading another thread on here saying if u say that another person is not a muslim u have left the fold of islam...im realy worrie now the past few days i've been thinking about Palestine alot and then i watched it on islam channel an saw the people suffering all cos the Israelis block them from somewhere i gotta admit i don't alot about this stuff but then i heard egypt blocked the gaza strip or something from their side too I reiterate the point have no clue about things like this I've only started to open up my eyes anywayz i was so angry cos I was like why are egypt doing this and i said there not muslim I IN NO WAY MEANT MY EGYPTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTER IN ISLAM I just meant the people who blocked this cos why would they make their own borthers and sister suffer i thought egypt was a muslim country? ok geography is nt ma strong point. But i feel so bad I was rong to say that I don't even no much bout the situation apart from what i been reading lately i don't even no if the news said the gaza stripn was the bit that was blocked?????

Anywayz have i left the fold of islam???????????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
12-01-2008, 07:29 PM
:sl:

Ask Allah to forgive you for your mistake, He is the Most Merciful. Remember you regret your sin, and you are sincere.. so ask Him and He will forgive you inshaAllah.

Argamemnon
12-01-2008, 10:10 PM
You could always make shahada and ask for forgiveness.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-02-2008, 09:03 AM
akhee, ukhtee, whatever you do go and ask a scholar :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

none here is qualified to answer that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
12-02-2008, 01:16 PM
there have been times in the past i feared what you fear.

so i repeated my shahada and made taubah.

Assalamu Alaikum

aamirsaab
12-02-2008, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Anywayz have i left the fold of islam???????????
Only God can judge you on your intentions.

anonymous
12-02-2008, 08:38 PM
If i renew my shahada do I have to do it infront of loads of people? Only me and my brother are home now can I just do it in front of him? Sis how do I ask a scholar? I feel so bad now i know I shouldn't have said that it just made me feel so sad seeing all those people from Palestine suffering and it just sorta of came out without me thinking:enough!:

Ummu Sufyaan
12-03-2008, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Only me and my brother are home now can I just do it in front of him? Sis how do I ask a scholar?
just go to him and put the same question forward to him as you did to us...

and do not practice islam on what you THINK...practice Islam on what you KNOW...:'(

Gia
12-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Dear brother/sister

Don't worry! Allah only judges you for what you meant deep inside your heart, and you never mean something bad, in fact you were just mad at some of those who are a huge part of our suffering in here, who do NOT represent the Egyptian people of course, and when someone is mad, he/she can't really focus on what he/she is saying.

Islam is much higher that these simple issues of "things you said but didn't mean". This is not to say that it's right to state that Egyptians are not Muslims because they are! But it's just to say that you shouldn't stumble by such things you say when you're angry, just regret them, decide not to do that again, and MOVE ON.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.