/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some advice

AnonymousPoster
12-01-2008, 06:47 PM
hi/salaamalakum

I know this may sound abit stupid but i was wondering if a person wanted a beautiful muslim wife would it be best to look for one or just rely on Allah by doing Duah for one?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Allahuma urzuqni zawjah/zawj taqiyah naqiyah baarah wari3ah tukrimuni fee deeni wa dunyay walaa tu' theeni fee deeni wa dunyay

Oh Allah grant me a wife/husband who is pious, pure, virtuous, devout, who will be generous to me in this world and the next and who will not harm me in this world and the next.

اللهم ارزقني زوجة تقية نقية بارة ورعة تكرمني في ديني ودنياي ولا تؤذيني في ديني ولا دنياي

Ansariyah
12-01-2008, 10:02 PM
u cant only make dua, If you make dua she wont fall into your arms from the sky.:-[

You have to be realistic, Rely on Allah, make dua, but u gotta tighten ur camel too. As rasululah ( saw) said.

That goes for anything, studying, work etc.

May ALlah grant u wats best ameen.

Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
u cant only make dua, If you make dua she wont fall into your arms from the sky.:-[
lol :thumbs_up

Ask around the community insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
12-01-2008, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
Allahuma urzuqni zawjah/zawj taqiyah naqiyah baarah wari3ah tukrimuni fee deeni wa dunyay walaa tu' theeni fee deeni wa dunyay

Oh Allah grant me a wife/husband who is pious, pure, virtuous, devout, who will be generous to me in this world and the next and who will not harm me in this world and the next.

اللهم ارزقني زوجة تقية نقية بارة ورعة تكرمني في ديني ودنياي ولا تؤذيني في ديني ولا دنياي
Gosh i wish i knew this dua before but i guess didnt look hard enough and now well now its too late

Re.TiReD
12-01-2008, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Gosh i wish i knew this dua before but i guess didnt look hard enough and now well now its too late
AssalamuAlaykum

Are you the thread starter? If you're not...It's never to late to ask Allah (swt) to bless your marriage (Assuming you're married already)

Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You. (25:74)

WassalamuAlaykum

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2008, 10:22 PM
make dua

keep being a best a muslim as you can be.

let people know you wish to get married.

and i think you'll be fine inshAllah

Argamemnon
12-01-2008, 10:30 PM
You mean a physically beautiful wife? I really don't think Allah would answer such duas.. physical beauty means nothing in Islam..

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2008, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
You mean a physically beautiful wife? I really don't think Allah would answer such duas.. physical beauty means nothing in Islam..
but you can make dua' that you marry someone who, everytime you look at her, you feel pleased inside.

That is the qualities of what is described to be one of the greatest things of this dunya in a hadith.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.