/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Death is near...

Mikayeel
12-02-2008, 11:49 PM
:sl:

This footage shows car crashes in a tunnel in dubai. It shows how lunatics think they can do anything with their cars. More importantly however its a reminder of death...

Wallahi death is very close. All these people are just like us, they have fears, desires, they hate people, they like people, they like to look nice etc.... Wallahi none of them had expected that he/she would be involved in a fatal car crash upon leaving his/her home... So brothers/sisters take care with driving, do drive safely. Nd fear Allah in what u do, because death will hit u when u dnt expect it at all!

Media Tags are no longer supported

IF U DNT LIKE TO SEE CAR CRASHES THEN ITS WISE NOT TO WATCH THIS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
12-03-2008, 12:35 AM
:sl:

SubhanALLAH, and i drive 80 miles per hour and i just got my licens less then 2 months ago

Ya ALLAH!!!

:w:

Cabdullahi
12-03-2008, 12:48 AM
^ ukhti yeah time to fix up!!

Saimah Ali
12-03-2008, 04:43 PM
i dont understand how this is scary

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
12-03-2008, 05:37 PM
i felt the people dont feel precious their life are...life is just once...!

Faith.
12-03-2008, 05:42 PM
^Them drivers are insane driving like that:skeleton:

kwolney01
12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Wow, that's an eye opener for all us who drive and who are going to drive. We need to slow down and be aware of our surroundings rather then being in a hurry for no where. We are not on the road alone, there are sons, daughters, wife's, and husbands on the road with us. Please everyone slow down and be more aware while driving we wouldn't want something like this to happen to one of our family members.

Zahida
12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
:sl:Good post. I watched the video three times............. It seems the drivers are under the inluence of drink!!!!!

Watch this 2/3 times before you make up your mind and tell me if you agree.:w::)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.