/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* Eagle Story, Change is Inevitable, Changes for Survival *!*

Khayal
12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Bismillaah!
Eagle Story, Change is Inevitable, Changes for Survival

AsSalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu
Eagle has the longest life-span of its' species. Eagle can live up to 70 years, but to reach this age, the Eagle must make a hard decision in it's' 40's.
Its' long and flexible talons can no longer grab prey which serves as food, its' long and sharp beak becomes bent.
Its' old-aged and heavy wings, due to their thick feathers, become stuck to its' chest and make it difficult to fly.
Then Eagle is left with only 2 options: die or go through a painful process of change which lasts 150 days for survival.
The process requires that Eagle fly to a mountain top and sit on its' nest. There the Eagle knocks its' beak against a rock until it plucks it out. After plucking it out, Eagle will wait for a new beak to grow back. When its' new talons grow back, the eagle starts plucking its' old-aged feathers and after 5 months, eagle can take its' flight of rebirth and lives for 30 more years.

Moral: Many times, in order to survive, we have to start a change process. We sometimes need to get rid of old memories, habits and other past traditions. Only freed from past burdens, we can take advantage of the present and future.
Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn to let go. Release the hurt and fear, refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang on to that part is holding you back from a new life. If we stay imprisoned by fear and judgement of our human nature, we will miss out on the whole reason for being here!

Source.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
12-03-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm very very sorry, but the information about the eagle is false. I apologise for breaking this to you, but it had to be said before more rumours spread - the moral is great though! :thumbs_up

Khayal
12-04-2008, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
I'm very very sorry, but the information about the eagle is false. I apologise for breaking this to you, but it had to be said before more rumours spread - the moral is great though! :thumbs_up

:sl:

Ooooh, I don't know, :-[I just found this very informative as a moral perspective, so thought to share ..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.