/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any AlMaghrib'ers Out There?

Re.TiReD
12-05-2008, 02:58 PM
:salamext:

Sooo, any AlMaghrib students? *grins*

I went back to the forum after being away for ages and found that my precious Banu North is now a Qabeelah!

I always knew it would be, before the others anyway ;D
Qabeelat Mass :mmokay: Sounds like Maas meaning Fish in Bangla

:offended:

Lol so yah....anybody?

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sudais1
12-05-2008, 06:44 PM
QABEEEEEEEELAT NASR ALL THE WAY! :D

Al Maghreb is awesome no joke, Sheikh Muhammad Shareef is the man!

BlissfullyJaded
12-05-2008, 07:44 PM
:sl:

Heh...the one out here where I'm at is Qabeelat Haqq. :shade:

But nopes, I'm not a student there... Woulda liked to go to a couple of 'em, but ah well.

Na7lah
12-05-2008, 07:47 PM
^ your qabeelah is the closest *i think* to us and yet so far away :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
12-06-2008, 07:59 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Qabeelat Shams Rules and there's no denying it :shade: ;D

And our accent is by far the best if nothing else :p not forgetting that Sh.Muhammad loves Bradford! :p

WassalamuAlaykum

Re.TiReD
12-26-2008, 07:58 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Does anybody know what the Qabeelah name for the New York thingy is? And what's happening down there at the mo?

I'm thinking of planning my holiday to coincide with a class/course there insha'Allah and making the most of my time in the States.

WassalamuAlaykum

BlissfullyJaded
12-26-2008, 08:06 PM
:sl:

^ I think it's Qabeelat Tayybah.

Abu Hafs
12-26-2008, 10:33 PM
BismiLlah,

Wa 'Alaykum Assalam,

A Nasri here!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-31-2008, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
AssalamuAlaykum

Does anybody know what the Qabeelah name for the New York thingy is? And what's happening down there at the mo?

I'm thinking of planning my holiday to coincide with a class/course there insha'Allah and making the most of my time in the States.

WassalamuAlaykum
:w:

Cool! Tayybah is the home of hospitality! Their next seminar is in February, 6-8 & 13-15, 2009: Route 114: Sciences of the Qur'aan, taught by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.