/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me.

mohsen1985
12-05-2008, 09:03 PM
:sl:
I spent half an hour writing a good description about everything, but somehow my message disappeared! So I'll write a summary of everything I wrote before.:D

My fiance to be (insha'allah) is terrified of animals, birds and insects. She doesn't have dreams at night, but when she does, it's something puzzling.

A few nights ago, she dreamt that a blue bird which looked like a parrot, but much prettier, flew in her window. So she started screaming and asking for help, but no one came to her rescue. So she ran to her bed and hid under her blanket. The bird flew towards her, under the blanket, and slept nexto her.

Can anyone please interpret this dream? Is it a good dream, or is it a bad one?

2nd question
I dream a lot. Everynight! Most of my dreams are silly and meaningless, like one day I'm a ninja, the next day I'm flying like superman,...

But sometimes I dream real things. I dream that I'm going through a normal day of my life, I see everything that happens and remember most of them. In a few days, that same dream will come to reality, exactly as I saw it in a dream, there might be a few minor differences, but everything that happens, the incidents, they all come true. Like if I dream that I'm in a car accident, it's going to happen. I dont dream of everything that'll take place in the future, but I do see some of them in my dreams.

This is kind of scary to me. It's beyond my capacity, and I can't handle it. Please help me!imsad

P.S I tried posting this in advice and support, but it didn't post, dont know why

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
12-05-2008, 09:10 PM

Regarding her..i wish i culd ak my teacher,she's a scholar and interprest dreams

i bleive that its not a bad dream.she's not getting hurt,is she?...tell ehr to just read Ayatul kursi before she sleeps and ALALH (SWA) will protect her

i believe dreams about spiders are bad..ALLAHO 'Alam

Regarding your dreams.i learned in psychology class that your dreams either have something to do with what you have been thinking about,obvious

in Islam,theres 3 type sof dreams

1. Fom ALLAH (SWA)
2.From the devil
3. meaning less: i think yours go in this catagory

and teh dreams that apear to come true,are all allusions..you pick out one thing in your dream that "may"be similar to what happend to you,and bam! you make yourself belive that it as teh same..Deja vu

check this out or just google it

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/...Islam/id/52705

i hope my meaningless msg helped

:w:

Zahida
12-05-2008, 09:12 PM
:sl: It is a good dream. The bird did not attack her. I don't think it meant anything significant as you say your fiance has a phobia so maybe she is subconcioussly thinking about these things and frightening herself.................

How about contacting your local moque and asking the Imaam sahib about the dream??

:):w:
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsen1985
I spent half an hour writing a good description about everything, but somehow my message disappeared! So I'll write a summary of everything I wrote before.:D

My fiance to be (insha'allah) is terrified of animals, birds and insects. She doesn't have dreams at night, but when she does, it's something puzzling.

A few nights ago, she dreamt that a blue bird which looked like a parrot, but much prettier, flew in her window. So she started screaming and asking for help, but no one came to her rescue. So she ran to her bed and hid under her blanket. The bird flew towards her, under the blanket, and slept nexto her.

Can anyone please interpret this dream? Is it a good dream, or is it a bad one?

2nd question
I dream a lot. Everynight! Most of my dreams are silly and meaningless, like one day I'm a ninja, the next day I'm flying like superman,...

But sometimes I dream real things. I dream that I'm going through a normal day of my life, I see everything that happens and remember most of them. In a few days, that same dream will come to reality, exactly as I saw it in a dream, there might be a few minor differences, but everything that happens, the incidents, they all come true. Like if I dream that I'm in a car accident, it's going to happen. I dont dream of everything that'll take place in the future, but I do see some of them in my dreams.

This is kind of scary to me. It's beyond my capacity, and I can't handle it. Please help me!imsad

P.S I tried posting this in advice and support, but it didn't post, dont know why

alcurad
12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
perhaps the blue bird was a symbol for you, all brides-and grooms-to be are naturally anxious about life after marriage and so on. as sister^^ said, it didn't do her harm, it was just unfamiliar-she thinks your handsome too(much prettier than a parrot):)-
as for dreams coming true, well I did have some too, and it occurred in every single detail after I saw it. I had more than one dream for it to be simply coincidence, can't really give you an explanation, but if you want it stop it will. no reason to over worry, actually don't take it too seriously either, consider them to be just that, dreams.
as for dream interpretations, in Islamic texts, only prophets-the story of Joseph is an obvious one- can do so, no one else. everyone is different, and I don't think there are standardized ways of interpreting dreams that include all humans along with all that influences them to be accurate.

oh and may your marriage be a happy one:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!