/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam-o-allaikum Everyone

Sitara
12-05-2008, 09:55 PM
:sl:brothers and sisters,

My name is Sitara and I am a computer science student. I am new to this forum hope I become a source of sharing good ideas with you and in return learn alot from you. May Allah guide us to do good and refrain from disobedience. Ameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
12-05-2008, 10:00 PM
wa alyki assalam sitara:)
welcome to LI, enjoy your time

Cabdullahi
12-05-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sitara
:sl:brothers and sisters,

My name is Sitara and I am a computer science student. I am new to this forum hope I become a source of sharing good ideas with you and in return learn alot from you. May Allah guide us to do good and refrain from disobedience. Ameen!
HEYYYY! salam sister hope u are doing good....i do something similar to computer science its networking and comms..:)

enjoy ur stay

Faith.
12-05-2008, 10:02 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Sis
Welcome to the forumn!
I hope you have a benificial and enjoyable stay here:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sitara
12-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Thank you very much for welcoming me wholeheartedly. Lets begin the journey of learning and sharing here comes first question from me.

Home schooling Vs Public schooling
According me home schooling is good for the kid to keep him/her safe from the bad effects of the society if you are living in a western country other the conventional system proves more beneficial. What do you say?

Afifa
12-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Walaikumus Salaam
welcome to LI :)
computer science?
what does that include?

'Abdul Rahmaan
12-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

Olive
12-06-2008, 02:30 PM
:w: sister and welcome to LI! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Sitara
Thank you very much for welcoming me wholeheartedly. Lets begin the journey of learning and sharing here comes first question from me.

Home schooling Vs Public schooling
According me home schooling is good for the kid to keep him/her safe from the bad effects of the society if you are living in a western country other the conventional system proves more beneficial. What do you say?
There was a thread about that here: Stupidification.

Sitara
12-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks
The Computer science field I chose is software development but I am more interested in graphic designing and animation stuff

Sitara
12-06-2008, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
HEYYYY! salam sister hope u are doing good....i do something similar to computer science its networking and comms..:)

enjoy ur stay

Wallaikum msalam Alhamdolillah I am fine. That's great the fields you working on are fun too specially comms.:D

Soulja Girl
12-06-2008, 05:11 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI sis, hope you have a wonderful tiime here. :)

:w:

Khayal
12-10-2008, 04:15 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

:w:

Re.TiReD
12-10-2008, 02:21 PM
[MOUSE]:wasalamex

Welcome :D[/MOUSE]

mystifyed
12-10-2008, 02:31 PM
walikum assalam

welcome to the forum

Danah
12-10-2008, 09:56 PM
:welcome: aboard my dear sister :)

enjoy your stay here. Its cool to have people with the same interests, I am in the same field too doing Information System

stay active sister :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.