/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dear Brothers and Sisters. I Need work. Please Help. :(

FiftyOne
12-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Salaam Alaikum My wonderful Muslim brothers and sisters.
I am writing to seek your assistance. I am in a real bind and I need some help and honestly I have no where else to turn.

First a little about me:

I am American, born in Ohio and lived my entire life as an atheist. I became Christian sometime in 2001 and Alhamdulillah found Islam in 2002. Shortly after I become Muslim I moved to Egypt () and I have had a really difficult time since then. I am an Educated man. I have a BA in Education as well as other teaching degrees, I am a teacher by trade but Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me with a brain that learns fast and can do just about anything. While here in Egypt I did manage to get married, Alhamdulillah and I have a son and another one due any day now.

To the point. I need a good job, I need a way to survive to take care of my family. I left the states for a chance to learn about Islam and Arabic but I have found mostly heartache and disappointment in the Arab and Islamic world.

I had a home here but it was lost along with everything I own in 2006 ( I wont get into what happened here but it was bad and I lost everything) Now I am living with my wife's parents she is 9 months pregnant and her, I and my 1 year old are all in one 8X10' Room. It's humiliating. I can't find work and when I do it's horrible. I worked in Oman, Saudi, Kuwait, and the UAE. I love the UAE but cant seem to find a decent place to work there, I get ripped off or treated badly in these countries. I am out of ideas.

I am willing to work anywhere, doing anything as long as the money is decent. I am a teacher by trade but I have extensive knowledge in many other subjects and can learn just about anything. Computers and the internet are a passion for me I know linux, unix, osx, Windows web design, etc. you name it.

Before Islam I worked in the Music Industry in L.A. California working for some of the largest companies in the world (Sony, BMG, Atlantic, Warner bros, Nike, PepsiCo. etc. ) Handling multimillion dollar Marketing deals.

I was also a certified welder for some years and I even worked at McDonalds.

I will travel anywhere and do anything for a decent wage. I have been considering returning to America but I really have nothing at all there, I would love to return to the UAE or South Africa.

I also have some fantastic ideas for the future of the Muslim Ummah online. Unique, and groundbreaking, wonderful HOLY COW ideas.

Unfortunately I lack the funds to do anything about it.

Dear brothers and sisters, if you can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it. Please contact me if you want my CV or more information about me or wanna chat or something

JazakAllah Khair and May Allah grand you all a happy, healthy and wonderful Eid.

Musa Abu Ayyoub

<Moderator's Comment: Personal Info Removed>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faisal Pervaiz
12-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry to hear about that brother may Allh help you. Inshallah somone one this forum will help you with ur problems.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.