/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Saul/Paul is the false prophet!

جوري
12-06-2008, 03:45 AM
By Sherry Shriner .... sounding the alarm on what was, is, and is to come

Just Give Me The Truth - Home

The Apostle Paul Was A Deceiver!

He was Satan In The Flesh! An Antichrist!

Matthew 24:4-5 states you will be deceived by people that come using Jesus’ name. Consider the parable of the sower. Jesus was warning us then that as soon as His Gospel was preached, the enemy (Paul) would be there to steal the truth!

***The real (untranslated) name of Jesus is Y'hoshua (pronounced like the name Joshua but with a Y, YoHoshua, some pronounce his name as Yeshua). All refer to the Son of God who came as the promised Messiah who died on the cross for our sins and rose again.

Now before you throw a tantrum and wonder why I haven't been struck by lightening straight from the throne room of God, I can prove to you that Paul was a Fraud using his own words. Of course, if you're a female, and you're in the ministry, you already know he was, you probably just didn't realize it! For to be a female and in the ministry of the Lord, you had to turn your back on Paul to follow Jesus. Congrats! You figured it out! You refused to buy into the lie pie Satan tried to sell you as Paul!

I'm going to make some startling points to wake your mind up into the truth, so hear me out, then I'll go through and explain each one and give you all the proof you need to see for yourself that what I'm saying is indeed the truth.

Paul was Satan in the Flesh

Paul was never recognized as an apostle by the Disciples OR Jesus

Paul was never trained by the disciples, the men who walked, talked, and broke bread with our Saviour. He received his knowledge from "revelations."

Paul's account of his Damascus Road Experience changed every time he told it, thus the disciples knew he was lying.

Paul declared he was teaching another Gospel of which he himself was the Father

Paul declared he himself was the son of God

Paul issued his own commandments and laws for people to adhere to

Paul taught the exact Opposite of what Jesus and His real disciples did.

Paul worked to destroy and undo everything Jesus and His disciples did and were doing.

Paul was never repentant for being the greatest persecutor of Christians at that time! He boasted about it! Over and Over!

Paul said God's law was a Curse. Jesus said it was a blessing. Who's lying?

Paul condemned Jesus and His disciples for false teachings, he condemned Jesus Himself for having long hair in 1 Corinthians 11:14, something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5.

Jesus Said: Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21), Paul Said: Circumcision is not necessary (Romans 2:26) that is going against what the Christ said in Luke 2:21.

In 1 Corinthians 15:1 Paul says that he was not giving them anything but what “he preached.” He explained this even further in the second book (or letter) to the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 11:17). It reads - “That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.” He's telling you plain and simple he was speaking of himself and not from or of the Lord!"

Paul cursed Jesus and His disciples

Paul claimed he himself was the son of God

Paul Supported and demanded Adherence to Iniquity (Discrimination), Jesus said to not let it be found among us! Who's lying?

Jesus: When Yahshua confronts the Adversary, he defeats him by saying, "You shall live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of YHWH, and Him alone will you serve."

Paul: When Paul is mobbed by people who wish to stone him for preaching against the Law of YHWH, he relies on the worldly authorities as a Roman entitled to the protection of the government rulers who save him (Dt. 8:3, Mt.4:4, Acts 22:26, 23:27

Jesus: "DO NOT CALL ANYONE ON EARTH YOUR FATHER; for ONE IS YOUR FATHER, HE who is in heaven"
(Matthew 23:9)

The devil 'PAUL' BLASPEMOUSLY BOASTED

"For I BECAME YOUR FATHER"
(1 Corinthians 4:15)

" JESUS came to Galilee PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM "
(Mark 1:14, Matt.4:23).
JESUS said " THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM will be PREACHED, IN MY NAME in all the world
(Matt.24:14).
'PAUL' CAME preaching, by his own admission, ANOTHER GOSPEL PROMOTING LAWLESSNESS and LICENTIOUSNESS

many excerpts taken from disciplesofchrist.com

"I ('PAUL') testify to the gospel of the grace of god...ANOTHER GOSPEL...ALL THINGS ARE LAWFUL "
(Acts 20:24. 2 Corinthians 11:4. 1 Corinthians 10:23).

"PERVERTING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LAWLESSNESS EVEN DENYING THE ONLY LORD GOD (THE FATHER) AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST (THE FATHER'S SON)"
(Jude 4. 1 John 2:22)

'PAUL' CURSED JESUS CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES AND DISCIPLES
" If we or an angel from heaven preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL to you than what we (Paul and his followers) have preached to you LET HIM BE A CURSE"
(Gal 1:18)
There was a distinction even back then with the disciples of Jesus and Paul and "his" followers. Barnabbas and Mark both followed Paul at one time and then left him and went back to the disciples. Barnabbas was sent by the Apostle Peter to travel with Paul and teach Paul the ways and teachings of Jesus, but Paul wasn't going to play second fiddle to anyone and usurped the authority of Barnabbas and taught what he wanted to teach. How many ever knew that Paul was suppose to be subservient to Barnabbas?

"Indeed I PAUL say to you that IF ANYONE BECOME CIRCUMCISED Christ will profit you nothing " (Gal. 5:2).

too bad Paul! The circumcision was a sign of the covenant between Israel and Yahovah and you're lie was exposed for what it was! Another false "divine revelation!"

YET, despite his assertion that 'Christ will profit you nothing', 'Paul' himself, HYPOCRITICALLY " took TIMOTHY and CIRCUMCISED HIM "
(Acts 16:3).

Now Paul declares it's ok to eat meat sacrificed to idols

" For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than THESE NECESSARY THINGS:
That you ABSTAIN FROM MEATS offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled and from fornication..."
(Acts 15:28:29)
" But I (Jesus) have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a STUMBLING BLOCK before the children of Israel, TO EAT THINGS SACRIFICED TO IDOLS "
(Revelation 2:14)

" I ( PAUL ) have laid a FOUNDATION...the FOUNDATION OF APOSTLES AND PROPHETS "

( 1 Cor.3:10. Eph 2:20 The words of PSALM 68:18 read "HE (ALMIGHTY GOD) RECEIVED gifts FROM men" (Psalm 68:18)

'Paul' TOOK AWAY FROM the words of Psalm 68:18 and changed them to read "he GAVE gifts TO men" (Ephesians 4:8)

Now do you wonder why there's so much strife and division in our churches today? Because they're filled with Saul-Paul-Satan who completely contradicts the Real Word of God!

in Hebrew the name "Saul" means underworld, borrowed

"AND THIS GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE EARTH FOR A WITNESS TO ME. AND THEN THE END WILL COME; THIS (THE END) IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THIS (THE ANTI-CHRIST) IS THE ABOMINATION WHICH DESOLATES WHICH WAS SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL AS STANDING IN THE HOLY PLACE (IN THE PLACE OF MESSIAH); LET THE ONE WHO READS UNDERSTAND"
(Matthew 24:14,15 Shem Tov Jewish translation from original Jewish Version as written by Matthew)

THE COMING OF

"THE END...THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATE "

**PROPHESIED BY DANIEL**

"He said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of THE END...".
"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATE is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
(Daniel 8:19. 11:31. 12:11)

THE ARRIVAL OF

" THE END...THE ANTICHRIST, THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATE"

**CONFIRMED BY THE APOSTLE JOHN**

" Little children, IT IS THE LAST HOUR (THE END); and as ye have heard THE ANTICHRIST SHALL COME, even NOW there are MANY ANTICHRISTS; this is how we know that it is THE LAST HOUR (THE END)"
(1 John 2:18)

YESHUA (JESUS) THE MESSIAH FURTHER WARNED

"MANY WILL COME USING MY NAME SAYING:
'I AM THE MESSIAH, RABBI, PASTOR, TEACHER'
(Matthew 24:5. Matthew 23:8,10)

" JESUS said to them " I SAW SATAN FALL, LIKE LIGHTNING, FROM HEAVEN"
(Luke 10:18)

"So the great DRAGON was cast out FROM HEAVEN, that SERPENT of old called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; HE WAS CAST TO THE EARTH AND HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT WITH HIM "
(Revelation 12:9. Matthew 13:39)

" As SAUL journeyed he came near Damascus and suddenly A LIGHT FROM HEAVEN (LIGHTNING) shone around him and he fell to the ground"
(Acts 9:3,4)

SCALES OF THE SERPENT

" there fell from SAUL'S eyes something like SCALES (of the SERPENT)"
(Acts 9:18)

"YESHUA (JESUS) SAID YOU HAVE TESTED THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE APOSTLES AND ARE NOT AND HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE LIARS "
(Revelation 2:2)

YESHUA (JESUS) THE MESSIAH WARNED

THE DIVINE TEST OF A TRUE APOSTLE OF YESHUA (JESUS) THE MESSIAH

Peter established a test for apostles:
"PETER said...therefore it is necessary that of the men who have accompanied us ALL THE TIME that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us--BEGINNING WITH THE BAPTISM OF JOHN until THE DAY HE WAS TAKEN UP FROM US --one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection."

(Acts 1:21,22) In other words, in order to be an apostle you would have had to have been a disciple first!

(NOTE: Because 'Paul', Barnabas, Timothy, Silvanus and others failed to meet the TEST, set by Peter they were "REJECTED BY ALL IN ASIA"; as acknowledged by 'Paul' and Timothy).

" This you know that ALL THOSE IN ASIA HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM ME "
(2 Tim. 1:15).

SAUL (who changed his name to 'Paul') ENEMY OF JESUS CHRIST

JESUS prophesied "...IF ANOTHER COMES, IN HIS OWN NAME, YOU (Scribes and Pharisees) WILL RECEIVE HIM"
(John 5:43b)

" SAUL who is ALSO called 'PAUL'
( Acts 13:9 )
JESUS prophesied " While men slept HIS ENEMY came and sowed TARES
(Matt.13:25).
" UNGODLY MEN...WHO HAVE SECRETLY CREPT IN TO OUR ASSEMBLIES "
(Jude 4)
" JESUS said to them AN ENEMY has done this "
(Matthew 13:28)
PAUL' THE DEVIL
( Matthew 13:39. Matthew 25:41 )

JESUS explained: " THE ENEMY who sowed THE TARES is THE DEVIL "
( Matt.13:39 )
" THE EVIL ONE "
( Matthew 13:38. Matt. 6:13. John 17:15 )
" There fell from SAUL'S eyes, something like SCALES(of the SERPENT"
(Acts 9:18)

'PAUL' A MURDERER
Paul BOASTED about being the persecutor of the Jews.

He NEVER Repented or sought their forgiveness.

Or God's!

JESUS said " He was a MURDERER from the beginning "
(John 8:44)
"He shall PERSECUTE the saints of The Most HIGH"
(Daniel 7:25)
"SAUL was in hearty agreement with putting Stephen to death. And on that day a GREAT PERSECUTION began against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles".
"But SAUL began ravaging the church, entering house after house, and dragging off men and women, he would put them in prison".
" SAUL breathing THREATS and MURDER against the disciples of The Lord "
(Acts 8:1-3. 9:1 )

'PAUL' SPOKE AGAINST GOD,THE FATHER and SOUGHT to MAKE ALTERATIONS IN TIMES AND IN LAW, AS PROPHESIED BY DANIEL

"He shall speak POMPOUS WORDS AGAINST THE MOST HIGH...AND SHALL INTEND TO MAKE ALTERATIONS IN TIMES AND IN LAW"

'PAUL' SPOKE the POMPOUS WORDS

JESUS quoted "TWO COMMANDMENTS" requiring (1) LOVE OF GOD,THE FATHER and (2) LOVE OF NEIGHBOUR:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shall love THE LORD THY GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is THE FIRST and great commandment. And the SECOND is like unto it. Thou shall love THY NEIGHBOUR as thyself. On these TWO commandments hang ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS".
(Matthew 22:37-40).

The devil 'Paul' showed his HATRED FOR GOD, THE FATHER by teaching THE LIE:

"For ALL THE LAW is fulfilled in ONE WORD, even in this: Thou shall love THY NEIGHBOUR (no LOVE FOR GOD) as thyself"
(Galations 5:14. Romans 13:9)

" ALL THINGS are PERMISSABLE"
(1 Corinthians 6:12)

(NOTE: Because the devil 'Paul' taught the REMOVAL of the first FOUR of the TEN COMMANDMENTS which require LOVE OF GOD, THE FATHER; christians have sought to corrupt the same FIRST FOUR COMMANDMENTS by (1) substituting 'trinity' instead of GOD,THE FATHER THE ONLY TRUE GOD (2)completely REMOVING THE SECOND and (3) TRAMPLE ON THE THIRD and (4)SUBSTITUTED 'sunday'the FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK for THE SABBATH (SEVENTH DAY) (ALTERATIONS IN TIMES)

'PAUL' THE ANTICHRIST ' and THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATE

"...THAT WHICH IS ESTEEMED among men IS AN ABOMINATION in the sight of GOD"
(Luke 16:15)

"YESHUA (JESUS) SAID AND THEN THE END WILL COME; THIS (THE END) IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THIS (THE ANTI-CHRIST) IS THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATES WHICH WAS SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL AS STANDING IN THE HOLY PLACE (IN THE PLACE OF CHRIST)...
(Matthew 24:15 Shem Tov Jewish vsn. Daniel 9:27. 12:11)
"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATE is set up, there will be 1,290 days ".
(Daniel 12:11)
(NOTE: 'PAUL', the 'THE ANTI-CHRIST and THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLATE' made his 'ungodly' appearance EXACTLY "1290 days" after the death of Yeshua (Jesus) The MESSIAH as prophesied by Daniel. On the very day when Yeshua (Jesus) ' made himself an offering for sin' (Isaiah 53:10), 'the regular sacrifice ' was 'abolished'; confirmed by God, the Father when " The veil of the temple was torn in two from the top to the bottom" as recorded in Matthew 27:51)
"...and on the wing of ABOMINATIONS will come ONE WHO MAKES DESOLATE, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
(Daniel 9:27)
"...as you heard that ANTICHRIST IS COMING, even now MANY ANTICHRISTS HAVE APPEARED;"
(1 John 2:18. Matthew 13:38,39)
The TRUE apostle, also John declared " HE is THE ANTICHRIST who DENIES BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON "
(1 John 2:22)

'PAUL' BLASPHEMOUSLY BOASTED THAT HE WAS GOD, THE FATHER

JESUS WARNS HIS DISCIPLES:

"DO NOT CALL ANYONE ON EARTH YOUR FATHER; for ONE IS YOUR FATHER, HE who is in heaven"
(Matthew 23:9)

The devil 'PAUL' BLASPEMOUSLY BOASTED:

NOTE: Everyone of 'Paul's' papal successors BLASPHEMOUSLY claim, like 'Paul', the title "HOLY FATHER"; which Title belongs, EXCLUSIVELY, to THE ONLY TRUE GOD, THE FATHER, as testified by JESUS "HOLY FATHER" (John 17:3,11)

'PAUL' BOASTED THAT HE WAS EQUAL TO JESUS CHRIST
THE ANTICHRIST 'PAUL' BOASTED " In nothing was I behind THE MOST EMINENT (JESUS CHRIST)...IN SIGNS AND WONDERS AND MIGHTY DEEDS " (2 Cor. 12:11)

YESHUA(JESUS) THE MESSIAH WARNED

The TRUE APOSTLE PETER testified: " JESUS of Nazareth A MAN ATTESTED BY GOD to you BY MIRACLES, WONDERS AND SIGNS "
(Acts 2:22)

NOTE: This diabolical " BOAST " was in fulfillment of the warning given by JESUS:
"For false christs and false prophets will arise and will show GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS, so as to MISLEAD, if possible, even the elect "
(Matthew 24:24. see also Acts 15:12)

' PAUL ' BOASTED THAT HE WAS HOLIER THAN JESUS CHRIST

" IF ANYONE ELSE thinks he has confidence in the flesh I (PAUL) MORE SO,
" concerning the RIGHTEOUSNESS which is in THE LAW I (PAUL) AM BLAMELESS "
(Phil. 3:6).

'PAUL' BRAZENLY CLAIMED TO BEING THE SON OF GOD

"YESHUA (JESUS) SAID "I AM THE SON OF GOD"
(John 10:36)

The DEVIL AND FALSE APOSTLE 'Paul' said:
" It pleased god to reveal his SON in ME ('PAUL')"
( Gal. 1:15,16 )

THE ANTICHRIST 'Paul' ALSO BOASTED " In nothing was I behind THE MOST EMINENT (JESUS CHRIST)...IN SIGNS AND WONDERS AND MIGHTY DEEDS "
> (2 Cor. 12:11)

" JESUS warned " MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME SAYING 'I AM THE MESSIAH' AND WILL SHOW SIGNS AND WONDERS AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY "
(MATTHEW 24:5,24 )

'PAUL' FALSELY CLAIMED THAT HE WAS AN APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES

That the APOSTLE PETER was the Divinely appointed "APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES" was unquestioned by The Twelve Apostles of The Lamb as PETER himself reminded them, at the Council meeting in Jerusalem:
"After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe"
(Acts 15:7).
At the same Council meeting the false apostle 'Paul' had "SECRETLY CREPT IN" (Jude 4) by changing his name from Saul to 'Paul'. When PETER had completed his testimony the false apostle 'Paul' sought to assert his self-assumed apostolic authority by "showing signs and wonders to deceive, if possible the elected twelve, as Yeshua (Jesus) had warned" (Acts 15:12. Matthew 24:24).
When this failed the devil and false apostle 'Paul' later sought to usurp the Divinely appointed authority of the APOSTLE PETER as the "APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES". 'Paul'wrote the LIE to his Galation followers that he ('Paul')and NOT PETER "was entrusted with the gospel to the Gentiles" (Galations 2:7). In that same infamous letter 'Paul' also attacked the integrity of the faithful apostle PETER by making un-corroborated and FALSE CHARGES against PETER. These same LIES have been preached and written about by Pauline Christian ministers for the last two thousand years.

PAUL IDENTIFIED BY THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST 666
( Revelation 13:18 )

" Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding reckon the NUMBER OF THE BEAST, for it is THE NUMBER OF A MAN; and HIS number is six hundred and sixty six (666)."
(Revelation 13:18)
In HEBREW the number 666 is identified by the HEBREW LETTERS TRSV;
T=400, R=200, S=60, V=6 Which TOTAL 666.
TRSV is pronounced TARSU.
(NOTE: In Scripture the PLACE OF ORIGIN IDENTIFIES the person; eg "Jesus of Nazareth", "Joseph of Arimathea", "Paul of Tarsu".
"PAUL OF TARSU(TRSV)" is identified by THE NUMBER 666.

LIKEWISE IN THE GREEK

THE NUMBER 666 is the sum of the numerical value of the Greek Letters in the Greek word LATEINOS, which means " THE LATIN MAN ".
THE GREEK WORD L A T E I N O S
THE GREEK NUMERIC VALUE 30 1 300 5 10 50 70 200 = 666

The association of "Lateinos" with 666 was acknowledged, with great embarassment, by the historian IRENAEUS (ca. 130-202 A.D.),in his document 'Against Heresies', "For the Latins are they who at present bear rule...this being the name of the last kingdom (of the four seen by Daniel)...I will not, however, make any boast over this (coincidence)...".

The COWARD 'PAUL' identified himself as
" a man that is a Roman "
(Acts 22:25)

in order to escape persecution and death.

'Paul' " a man that is a Roman " is " The Latin Man ".
IS " THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME "
(Revelation 13:18).

IN BOTH the HEBREW and THE GREEK THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME IS 666

'PAUL' THE FIRST CHRISTIAN POPE

As foretold by JESUS, when THE DEVIL, THE ANTICHRIST, THE ABOMINATION WHICH MAKES DESOLTATE, AND FALSE APOSTLE 'PAUL' had FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY, "HE WENT AWAY"(Matthew 13:25) to ROME.

Having secured safe passage,under the patronage of CAESAR, he was taken to to ROME, under the pretence of being a prisoner.
Upon arrival at Rome 'Paul' was installed in a luxurious villa where
" he was allowed to stay by himself, with the soldier who was guarding him (for his own protection)"
(Acts 27:1. 28:16).
This "soldier" was the very first of the " vatican guards " supplied by CAESAR to provide protection to 'Paul' and his papal successors.
Everyone of the christian Popes, who have since succeeded the first Pope 'Paul', to the office of the papacy, are identified by the same NUMBER OF THE BEAST (666). Like 'PAUL' the Christian Popes BLASPHEMOUSLY claim the Titles "HOLY FATHER" and 'vicar of christ (instead of christ); which is inscribed on their tiaras.

' PAUL ' A LIAR '

JESUS said: " HE is A LIAR and THE FATHER OF LIES "
(John 8:44)

JESUS commended HIS DISCIPLES in HIS CHURCH at EPHESUS:
" You have tested those who SAY THEY ARE APOSTLES and ARE NOT and have found them LIARS"
(Rev. 2:2)
'Paul' BOASTED of his LIES
If through MY LIE God's truth abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner?
(Romans 3:7)
In every way, whether in PRETENCE or in truth, Jesus is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice

(Philippians 1:18)

PAUL made THE LYING BOAST to being SINLESS:

" If anyone else thinks he has confidence in the flesh I ('Paul')MORE SO...
concerning THE RIGHTOUSNESS which is in THE LAW, I ('PAUL')AM BLAMELESS "
( Phil 3:6 ).
JESUS DECLARES 'PAUL' AS BEING A LIAR when he states ;
" NOT ONE OF YOU KEEPS THE LAW "
(John 7:19).

' PAUL ' REJECTED BY THE TWELVE APOSTLES AND DISCIPLES OF JESUS

" But when SAUL had come to Jerusalem HE tried to join the disciples; but they were ALL AFRAID OF HIM AND DID NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS A DISCIPLE "
(Acts 9:26).
"All the people kept (stunned)silence, as they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what SIGNS AND WONDERS 'God had done through them among the Gentiles'.
"After they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying, "Brethren, LISTEN TO ME".
(Acts 15:12,13).

NOTE the swift intervention of James telling " all the people...LISTEN TO ME " and not be " listening " to "Barnabas and Paul" who attempted to " SHOW SIGNS AND WONDERS TO DECEIVE, IF POSSIBLE, EVEN THE ELECT " as Jesus warned in Matthew 24:24.

'PAUL' COMPLAINED BITTERLY to his disciple Timothy
" This you know that ALL THOSE IN ASIA HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM ME "
(2 Tim. 1:15).

'PAUL' PREACHED ANOTHER GOSPEL.

" JESUS came to Galilee PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM "
(Mark 1:14, Matt.4:23).
JESUS said " THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM will be PREACHED, IN MY NAME in all the world
(Matt.24:14).
'PAUL' CAME preaching, by his own admission, ANOTHER GOSPEL PROMOTING LAWLESSNESS and LICENTIOUSNESS

"I ('PAUL') testify to the gospel of the grace of god...ANOTHER GOSPEL...ALL THINGS ARE LAWFUL "
(Acts 20:24. 2 Corinthians 11:4. 1 Corinthians 10:23).

"PERVERTING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LAWLESSNESS EVEN DENYING THE ONLY LORD GOD (THE FATHER) AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST (THE FATHER'S SON)"
(Jude 4. 1 John 2:22)

'PAUL' CURSED JESUS CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES AND DISCIPLES

" If we or an angel from heaven preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL to you than what we have preached to you LET HIM BE A CURSE"
(Gal 1:18)
NOTE: ONLY amongst christians, in every christian home, office, workshop, place of worship, theatre, cinema, radio, television etc is "THE NOBLE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST" (James 2:7) used as " a curse " as commanded by the devil and false apostle 'Paul'.

PAUL A HYPOCRITE

" Indeed I PAUL say to you that IF ANYONE BECOME CIRCUMCISED Christ will profit you nothing " (Gal. 5:2).

YET, despite his assertion that 'Christ will profit you nothing', 'Paul' himself, HYPOCRITICALLY " took TIMOTHY and CIRCUMCISED HIM "
(Acts 16:3).
" PAUL took the men HAVING BEEN PURIFIED WITH THEM ".
(Acts 21:26)

PAUL ENCOURAGED THE EATING OF FOOD OFFERED TO IDOLS.

" I (Paul) am fully convinced NO FOOD is UNCLEAN in itself "
(Romans 14:14)

THIS EVIL TEACHING IS IN BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THE COMMAND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE TWELVE APOSTLES
" For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than THESE NECESSARY THINGS:
That you ABSTAIN FROM MEATS offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled and from fornication..."
(Acts 15:28:29)
" But I (Jesus) have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a STUMBLING BLOCK before the children of Israel, TO EAT THINGS SACRIFICED TO IDOLS "
(Revelation 2:14)

NOTE: CHRISTIANS in every country EAT BLOOD PRODUCTS such as 'black and white puddings and PORK MEATS

PAUL FOUNDER OF CHRISTIANITY

YESHUA (JESUS) THE MESSIAH PROPHESIED

"And this gospel will be preached in all the earth for a witness to me. THEN THE END WILL COME; THIS (THE END) IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THIS (THE END) IS THE ABOMINATION WHICH DESOLATES WHICH WAS SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL AS STANDING IN THE HOLY PLACE (IN THE PLACE OF MESSIAH); LET THE ONE WHO READS UNDERSTAND"
(Matthew 24:14,15 Shem Tov Jewish translation from original Jewish Version as written by Matthew)

" I ( PAUL ) have laid a FOUNDATION...the FOUNDATION OF APOSTLES AND PROPHETS "
( 1 Cor.3:10. Eph 2:20

In order to justify his appointment of 'APOSTLES and PROPHETS', 'Paul CHANGED OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURE.

The words of PSALM 68:18 read "HE (ALMIGHTY GOD) RECEIVED gifts FROM men" (Psalm 68:18)
'Paul' TOOK AWAY FROM the words of Psalm 68:18 and changed them to read "he GAVE gifts TO men" (Ephesians 4:8)

" Now in the church that was in ANTIOCH there were certain PROPHETS...and PAUL "
(Acts 13:1).
" PAUL'S disciples "
(Acts 9:25).
" The DISCIPLES (of 'PAUL') were first CALLED CHRISTIANS in ANTIOCH "
(Acts 11:26).

'PAUL' MADE ALTERATIONS TO SCRIPTURE AS PROPHESIED BY DANIEL

"He shall speak POMPOUS WORDS AGAINST THE MOST HIGH...AND SHALL INTEND TO MAKE ALTERATIONS IN TIMES AND IN LAW"

In order to jusify" BARNABAS and I (PAUL) NOT WORKING FOR A LIVING LIKE OTHER MEN "
(1 Cor. 9:9).
PAUL "MADE ALTERATIONS IN...LAW" which commands:
" You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain "
(Deut 25:4).

In giving this command to MOSES, GOD was showing HIS CONCERN for the welfare of the oxen (see also Proverbs 12:10)" A righteous man regards the life of his animal ".

PAUL teaches the BRAZEN LIE that " GOD is NOT CONCERNED with OXEN (but)...says it ALTOGETHER for our sakes " (1 Cor. 9:9)..

NOTE: This is a UNIVERSAL MARK of 'PAUL' and HIS CHRISTIAN FELLOW WORKERS they" DO NOT WORK FOR A LIVING LIKE OTHER MEN".

The devil 'Paul' and his christian ministers(angels) are THE ONLY PEOPLE who "BUY AND SELL"(Revelation 13:17) their evil doctrines for "MONEY".
(Jude 11. Revelation 13:17).

"and he('Paul')provides that no one will be able to BUY OR SELL, except the one who has the mark (the 'cross'), or the name of the beast or the number of his name.
(Revelation 13:17. Matthew 25:9,10)
"THE DEALERS...FOR PAY"
(Matthew 25:9,10. Jude 11)

'PAUL' USED DECEIT IN HIS APPOINTMENT OF CHRISTIAN MINISTERS

In order to justify his appointment of 'APOSTLES and PROPHETS, pastors, teachers etc ', 'Paul CHANGED OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURE.

The words of PSALM 68:18 read "HE (ALMIGHTY GOD) RECEIVED gifts FROM men" (Psalm 68:18, 29)

'Paul' TOOK AWAY FROM the words of Psalm 68:18 by seeking to change them to read "he GAVE gifts TO men" (Ephesians 4:8)

'Paul' also TOOK AWAY FROM the words of Psalm 68:18 by TAKING AWAY the words "THE LORD"(GOD, THE FATHER)(Psa. 68:4,5) and seeking to apply them to someone else.

PAUL'S HATRED OF THE POOR AND NEEDY

The devil 'Paul' commands his Christian followers: "If anyone among you leads a vagabond life HE MUST BE LEFT TO STARVE...HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM...LET THEM EAT THEIR OWN BREAD" (2 Thessalonians 3:6-12 Ronald Knox Roman catholic 1955 Trans.)

THE ANGELS OF THE DEVIL ' PAUL '.

JESUS CALLED THEM " THE TARES, SONS OF THE EVIL ONE " `
(Matt. 13:38).
" SATAN'S ANGELS were cast out FROM HEAVEN to the earth with SATAN"
(Revelation 12:9)
"UNGODLY MEN ...WHO LONG AGO WERE DESIGNATED FOR THIS CONDEMNATION"
(Jude 4)
"DEMONS...UNCLEAN SPIRITS...FOUL AND HATEFUL BIRDS"
(Revelation 18:2).

'PAUL' BOASTED THAT HE WAS THE FATHER OF DEMONS

(Jude 1:19)

'Paul' himself gave them titles:

" Apostles and prophets, fathers, pastors, evangelists and teachers...bishops, deacons,exorcists, miracle workers, speakers in unknown languages, administrators etc "
(Eph 4:11. Phil. 1:1. 1 Corinthians 4:15).

These can be found within the *TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND* CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS and bearing the following diabolical titles:

Popes, cardinals, patriarchs, moderators, monsignors,apostles, prophets,fathers, pastors, teachers, evangelists, bishops, deacons, miracle workers, speakers in unknown tongues, exorcists, administrators etc.

(** NOTE: Barrett's " World-wide Encyclopedia of Christianity " records in the 1988 edition:
" In Christianity there are in the region of 28,000 ( YES! Twenty Eight Thousand ) different denominations "('FACTIONS'); and further describes this as " Sectarianism run riot ". This encyclopedia also makes the following ****ing statement:
"(the members of)these distinct denominations ALL HATE ONE ANOTHER".)

'PAUL' AND HIS CHRISTIAN MINISTERS SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN

JESUS said " They neither go in themselves nor do they allow those who want to enter from going in "
(Matt. 23:13)

THE JUDGEMENT UPON THE DEVIL PAUL AND HIS CHRISTIAN FELLOW WORKERS

THE SON OF MAN, JESUS THE MESSIAH (CHRIST)
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
OF THE LIVING AND ONLY TRUE GOD GOD, THE FATHER
IS NOW SEATED ON HIS GLORIOUS THRONE
AS

" KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS "
(Matthew 25:31. 16:16. John 17:3. Revelation 19:16)
" DIVINELY APPOINTED JUDGE OF THE LIVING AND THE DEAD"

(John 5:22. Acts 10:42)

JESUS NOWCOMMANDS
THE DEVIL 'PAUL' AND HIS ANGELS

"DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS, I NEVER KNEW YOU.
DEPART FROM ME YOU WHO ARE CURSED, INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS.
FOR I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU GAVE ME NOTHING TO EAT;
I WAS THIRSTY AND YOU GAVE ME NOTHING TO DRINK;
I WAS A STRANGER AND YOU DID NOT INVITE ME IN;
I WAS NAKED AND YOU DID NOT CLOTHE ME;
I WAS SICK AND IN PRISON AND YOU DID NOT VISIT ME.

THESE WILL GO AWAY INTO EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT"
(Matt 7:23. Matthew 13:42.and 25:41-43,46.Jude 13).
" WOE TO YOU, SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES,
BECAUSE YOU SHUT OFF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN FROM PEOPLE;
FOR YOU DO NOT ENTER IN YOURSELVES,
NOR DO YOU ALLOW THOSE WHO ARE ENTERING TO GO IN "
(Matthew 23:13)

THE PLACE OF THE JUDGEMENT

" Then JESUS' disciples asked Him WHERE?...
(Luke 17:37)

JESUS answered " wherever the dead body lies THERE will the VULTURES be gathered together ".
(Luke 17:37)

THE DEVIL 'PAUL' AND HIS CHRISTIAN FELLOW WORKERS(ANGELS)are THE VULTURES referred to by JESUS.
These ASSEMBLIES OF THE DEVIL 'PAUL' are BOUND IN BUNDLES TO BE BURNED.
AT the command of the DEVIL 'PAUL', these BUNDLES have been DIVIDED up into 'FACTIONS '
" There MUST also be FACTIONS AMONG YOU "
(1 Cor. 11:19).

THESE " FACTIONS " or CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS have resulted in their DELUDED FOLLOWERS being "DIVIDED UP FOR MONEY and HATING ONE ANOTHER "
(Jude 11,19. Matt 24:10,12.)

Within the following" FACTIONS " of Christianity.,

Roman catholic, Greek, Coptic and Russian orthodox, Anglican, Calvinist, Lutheran, Churches of christ, Seventh day adventists, Congregational, Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Pentecostals, Assemblies of god, Apostolic assemblies, Victory outreach assemblies, C.O.R.E. assemblies, Exclusive and non-exclusive Brethren assemblies, together with in excess of *TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND*' Evangelical ' FACTIONS which are found within christianity.
(** NOTE: Barrett's " World-wide Encyclopedia of Christianity " records in the 1988 edition:
" In Christianity there are in the region of 28,000 ( YES! Twenty Eight Thousand ) different denominations "('FACTIONS'); and further describes this as " Sectarianism run riot ". This encyclopedia also makes the following ****ing statement:
"(the members of)these distinct denominations ALL HATE ONE ANOTHER".)

" BABYLON THE GREAT
(Roman Catholicism)...
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
(Thousands of christian denominations )...
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
(Blasphemous names, titles and practices)...
OF THE EARTH"
(Revelation 17:5)
"BABYLON THE GREAT, IS FALLEN, IS FALLEN; SHE HAS BECOME A DWELLING PLACE OF DEMONS A HAUNT OF EVERY UNCLEAN SPIRIT AND A HAUNT OF EVERY UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD "
(Revelation 18:2)

ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST,URGENTLY CALLS TO HIS PEOPLE TRAPPED WITHIN THESE " CHRISTIAN FACTIONS "

" COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM (by REPENTING AND BELIEVING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM) MY PEOPLE LEST, YOU TAKE PART IN THEIR SINS AND THAT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE OF THEIR PLAGUES..."
(Revelation 18:4).

WHO ARE

THE APOSTLES OF JESUS CHRIST ?

THE NAMES OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF JESUS CHRIST ARE THESE:
(Matthew 10:2. Revelation 21:14)

(1) SIMON who is called PETER and (2) ANDREW his brother
(3) JAMES the son of Zebedee and (4) JOHN his brother
(5) PHILIP and (6) BARTHOLOMEW
(7) THOMAS and (8) MATTHEW the publican
(9) JAMES the son of Alphaeus and
(10)JUDE the brother of James
(11)SIMON the canaanite and (12) MATTHIAS who replaced Judas
(Matthew 10:2-4. Acts 1:13,26)

THESE TWELVE NAMES ARE THE ONLY NAMES OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB
RECORDED IN HEAVEN
" AND THE WALL HAD TWELVE FOUNDATION STONES, AND ON THEM WERE THE TWELVE NAMES OF OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB"
(REVELATION 21:14)
and acknowledged by DISCIPLES OF JESUS everywhere.

THE QUALIFICATIONS OF A TRUE APOSTLE

The QUALIFICATIONS of a TRUE APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST were spelled out by THE APOSTLE PETER, when a successor to Judas was appointed:

" Therefore of these men who have accompanied us ALL THE TIME that the Lord Jesus went in and out amongst us; BEGINNING FROM THE BAPTISM OF JOHN until that SAME DAY WHEN HE WAS TAKEN UP FROM US, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of HIS RESURRECTION"
(Acts 1:21,22 ).

THIS DIVINE TEST WAS APPLIED BY THE DISCIPLES AT EPHESUS
WHICH PROVED
THAT PAUL, BARNABAS, TIMOTHY, SILVANUS and OTHERS
WERE
FALSE APOSTLES AND LIARS
(Revelation 2:2)

THESE LIARS FAILED TO MEET THE TEST SET BY PETER

THIS SAME TEST PROVES THAT EVERY POPE AND OTHERS WHO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE APOSTLES

ARE ALSO LIARS

There are those who will vehemently defend the inerrancy of the Word of God and then completely ignore HOW it was compiled, filtered, and put together by pagans!

The Council of Nicea in 325 in Rome DECIDED for us what books would be included and what would be official church doctrine. Constantine was the ultimate approver or disprover, not a Spirit led born again believer in Jesus! Most will claim Constantine was a believer, what they don't tell you is that Constantine didn't convert until he was on his deathbed! Which means the early church majority did nothing as a pagan compiled and TOLD US what doctrine was true or false!

It is the duty of every believer in Y'hoshua Jesus to go back and learn what the truth really is before Constantine corrupted the church!

Pray for truth in all things daily and seek Yah for the truth!! Not man!!

Jesus said..
Hereafter I will not talk much with you, for the prince of this world comes and has nothing in me. The thief comes not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it." Mark 4.15, John 14.30, John 10.10, & John 8.44.

The following list cites some of the ways that Paul fulfills the role of Satan-in-the-flesh who comes immediately and takes away the Word of God that was sown in man's heart:

Paul came on the heels of our Lord when the disciples had just begun doing the works of spreading the Word that God had set before them. Paul's assaults against, and imprisonment of, the Lord's disciples then snatched the Truth away from the people who had only begun to hear Truth spoken through those imprisoned disciples.
After Paul's conversion, his distortion of the Lord's Doctrine taught by the disciples immediately following the disciples' works stole the Truth away from the people who had heard what the disciples had said but then trusted Paul's lies.
When Paul started preaching, he infuriated people so severely that they wanted to murder him. By distracting people's attention away from hearing and adhering to the Word of God, Paul was snatching the Truth away from them.
By the time the Lord's disciples had figured out that Paul was a heavy-duty bad guy, it was too late. Christianity's founder, Paul had already become firmly enmeshed in the Christian mind as being the Lord's greatest apostle. Thus, even though Peter and James wrote the letter confronting Paul's apostasy, Satan had already taken the Truth away from the Christians. Christian leaders destroyed the letter, and adamently defended Paul's apostasy. In doing so, the Christian fathers were asserting that Paul was superior to Peter, and that Paul, not Peter, was the rock upon whom the Lord built His church.
When the Bible was printed into the form of one book, Paul's writings were inserted to the right of the Gospel. All the people who studied the Gospel and received it, but then turned to Paul's dogma and trusted it as being authentically of God, had the Truth taken away from them by Satan Paul's horrendous misinterpretations and misapplications of the Gospel.
When we go to a Christian church and hear the Word of God spoken, the vast majority of times the priest or preacher will then attempt to interpret and override the Truth spoken by Jesus with Paul's blasphemous dogmanure. The people who then trust their priests and preachers to be telling God's Truth immediately experience Satan taking away their understanding of the Word of God from them.
Some of the words that the Spirit of the Son of man spoke to the Old Testament prophets have been lost, polluted, twisted, and distorted by false interpretations of their writings. Such is especially true of David's psalms. Wherever the Christian scribes and translators did not understand what was being said, they inserted words that had not been written by the prophets at all, and they did so from the position of applying Paul's dogma to the prophets' writings. Therein was Paul again the primary source of having the Truth snatched away from people.
Read Acts of the Antichrist

In his first letter to his Corinthian followers, 'Paul'dared to quote from the The Prophet Jeremiah "JUST AS IT IS WRITTEN, LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD."(1 Corinthians 1:31).

The Prophet Jeremiah writes "But LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST OF THIS, that he understands and knows ME, that I am THE LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD"(Jeremiah 9:24)

'Paul'dared to call on his 'god' SATAN,to assist him in "TRAMPLING" on "THE WORD OF THE LORD"(written in Jeremiah 9:24)

"But god forbid that I should BOAST in ANYTHING, but ONLY in the CROSS"(Galations 6:14).

With this BLASPHEMOUS 'boast', the devil and false apostle 'Paul' introduced, to mankind, "THE CROSS", as "THE MARK OF THE BEAST" (Rev 19:20).

'PAUL' MISQUOTED PSALM 68:18 to MAKE WAY FOR THE MANY ANTICHRISTS.
The devil and false apostle 'Paul' MISQUOTED the words of PSALM 68:18, in his infamous letter to the Ephesians where he TOOK AWAY FROM the words of 68:18 which read "HE (GOD,THE FATHER) RECEIVED gifts FROM among men" (Verse 18).
The devil 'Paul' CHANGED THE WORDS OF PSALM 68:18 to read "he('another jesus') GAVE gifts TO men" (Ephesians 4:8) to justify his appointment of "THE TARES, THE CHILDREN OF THE EVIL ONE" (Matthew 13:25,38).

'PAUL' THE FATHER OF THE TARES
"THE EVIL ONE" 'Paul' gave assurances to his "TARES" that he was their father by writing to them "I (Paul) BECAME YOUR FATHER THROUGH the gospel which I preach" (1 Corinthians 4:15)

THE 'TARES' OF CHRISTIANITY REVEALED

'Paul' himself gave them titles:

" Apostles and prophets, fathers, pastors, evangelists and teachers...bishops, deacons,exorcists, miracle workers, speakers in unknown languages, administrators etc "
(Eph 4:11. Phil. 1:1. 1 Corinthians 4:15).

These can be found within the *TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND* CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS and bearing the following diabolical titles:

Popes, cardinals, patriarchs, moderators, monsignors, apostles, prophets, fathers, pastors, teachers, evangelists, bishops, deacons, miracle workers, speakers in unknown tongues, exorcists, administrators, priests, sisters, nuns, clergy, clergymen, 'christian brothers' etc.

Paul said, “For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?” This is the kind of man that Christianity was based on? The whole law concerning Christianity hangs on the words of a man who lied to get your loyalty? He altered the teachings of Jesus Christ as well as remitted the laws of the Prophets (Matthew 5:17-18) He said over and over that it was ok to lie to get people to believe what you were preaching/teaching! Then he couldn't get it! He was complaining of being judged as a sinner even if his lying was "meant" to produce good!" What Good comes from lying? Jesus said all liars would have their part in the Lake of Fire!" Now who's right? Jesus or Paul?

'PAUL' wrote "Let him who BOASTS, boast of THE LORD" (1 Corinthians 1:31); which is a quotation from the Prophet Jeremiah where ALMIGHTY GOD commands those who love HIM:
"but let him who boasts BOAST of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD" (Jeremiah 9:24)

'Paul' then TRAMPLED ON THE above word.
He ('Paul) dared to call on his 'god'SATAN to prevent him (Paul) from obeying the command of ALMIGHTY GOD; when he (Paul) wrote "But god forbid that I should BOAST ONLY IN THE CROSS" (Galations 6:14)

'Paul' TRAMPLED on the word written by the Prophet Jeremiah by EXALTING 'the cross' above "ALMIGHTY GOD" (Jer (9:24).
'PAUL' and his christian followers have, over the last two thousand years, EXALTED "THE ABOMINATION",'the cross' above "ALMIGHTY GOD".
Yeshua (Jesua) the Messiah declares that "WHAT IS EXALTED AMONG MEN IS AN ABOMINATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD"(Luke 16:15).
Yeshua (Jesus) further pointed out that this EXALTATION OF 'the cross' is "THE ABOMINATION WHICH DESOLATES, STANDING IN THE HOLY PLACE (IN THE PLACE OF THE HOLY FATHER) spoken by the Prophet Daniel".
"The devil 'Paul' and his angels (Matthew 13:25,39. 25:46), reject the DIVINELY APPOINTED RULE OF YESHUA THE MESSIAH by declaring
"WE DO NOT WANT THIS MAN (YESHUA) TO RULE OVER US"(Luke 19:14).

These "UNGODLY"(Psalm 1:5), self proclaimed, teachers, proclaim the LIE that "YESHUA (JESUS) IS NOT THE PROPHET, MESSIAH, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD, THE FATHER" (Deut 18:15-22. Isaiah 9:6. Psalm 2:7. John 3:16. John 17:3).

The self confessed "ungodly" followers of the devil 'Paul' believe his lying claim to being "the son of God", when he wrote:
"god was pleased to reveal his son in me (Paul)"(Galations 1:7).

In fulfilment of the prophecy and warning of YESHUA THE MESSIAH, 'Paul' and his fellow "demons"(Matthew 13:38(b).Rev 16:14. 18:2) "showed signs and wonders"(Acts 15:12) in order to try and "deceive, if possible" the elected twelve apostles and disciples of Yeshua" (Matthew 24:24).

'PAUL' GATHERED "THE TARES" TOGETHER IN ANTIOCH
In fulfilment of the prophetic warning of YESHUA (JESUS), the devil 'Paul' and his christian fellow workers first GATHERED THEMSELVES TOGETHER in ANTIOCH before the "generation" still living at the time of Yeshua had "passed away",(Matthew 24:34).

They very quickly travelled "Around on sea and land" (Matthew 23:15) to make more "disciples of 'Paul'(Acts 9:19. 11:26) and made them "twice as much a son of hell"(Matthew 23:15).

Even as the "Gospel of the kingdom was being preached as a witness concerning YESHUA (JESUS), to all nations" (Matthew 24:14); even then, in the lifetime of "this generation" of the twelve apostles (Matthew 24:34), "the end came" (Matthew 24:34) when "THE DEVIL and FALSE APOSTLE 'PAUL' and his children "THE TARES" the popes and clergy of Christianity preached 'another jesus' and another gospel'.

For the last two thousand years Christians have "EXALTED" 'the cross' on top of their places worship; have introduced a special feast day called 'The feast of the exaltation of the cross' when christians worship and kiss 'the cross'; have worn an image of 'the cross' around their necks as a superstitious talisman to 'ward off evil'; BOAST that they "are saved by 'the cross' etc, etc.

The Christian followers receive 'THE SIGN OF THE CROSS' "ON their RIGHT HANDS and on their FOREHEADS".
This SIGN OF 'THE CROSS' is "THE MARK OF THE BEAST" (Revelation 13:16)

BABYLON THE GREAT

Having appointed the "TARES" and EXALTED 'the cross' "IN THE PLACE OF GOD,THE FATHER", Christianity, moved its headquarters to ROME, BABYLON THE GREAT (Rev 17:5) when 'Paul' "WENT AWAY " (Matthew 13:25) to "ROME" as Yeshua (Jesus) prophesied.

'Paul' "WENT AWAY" to "BABYLON(ROME)".

ANTI-SEMITISM and 'ANOTHER jesus and ANOTHER gospel
'Paul' accomplished this "ESCAPE FROM JUSTICE FOR PREACHING ANTISEMITISM"(Acts 25:8) and preaching 'Another jesus' and 'another gospel'(2 Corinthiands 11:4),with the assistance of HEROD who arranged to have 'Paul' shipped to ROME under the pretext of being "a prisoner".

Upon his arrival in ROME, "THE DRAGON"(Rev 16:13) 'Paul' was provided by Caesar,with a luxurious villa, from which he supervised, marshalled and disciplined his evil workers.

Whilst in ROME 'Paul' was also provided, by Caesar, with a Roman "soldier" (Acts 28:16) for his protection.

'Paul's' Papal successors, many taking the name of 'Paul' at their coronation as 'pope', have headed up the twenty eight thousand denominations of Christianity, founded by 'Paul' in ANTIOCH, for the last two thousand years.

Whereas 'Paul' was provided with one "soldier" for his protection, every pope, also known as "THE BEAST" (Rev 16:13),is provided with a large contingent of soldiers, known as 'The Vatican Guard'.

The papal "BEASTS" have over the last two thousand years, just like 'Paul', taken the name 'pope-papa' which is the latin word for 'father' and 'vicar of christ' which means 'instead of Christ'.

Like 'Paul' these popes, blaspheme THE NAME of YHWH and THE NAME of YESHUA, THE MESSIAH; WHO ARE SEATED ON MOUNT ZION; by taking to themselves the NAMES "Holy Father" and "vicar of Christ", at their coronation.

As a result "THE WHOLE WORLD ARE AMAZED AS THEY FOLLOW THE DRAGON 'PAUL'; THE PAPAL BEASTS OF ROME, WHO SUCCEEDED 'PAUL' AND THE MANY CHRISTIAN ANTICHRISTS WHO BEWITCH THEIR FOLLOWERS" (REVELATION 13:3))
'ANOTHER JESUS'preached by 'Paul'and his Christian ministers.
"THE TWELVE APOSTLE OF THE LAMB preached "IN ALL THE WORLD" THE "GOOD NEWS" OF "YESHUA THE MESSIAH", whose "BODY OF FLESH WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE CORRUPTION AND WHO IS SEATED IN GLORY, AT THE FATHER'S RIGHT HAND, IN HEAVEN " (Revelation 21:14. Luke 24:39. Acts 2:31. Matthew 26:64. Psalm 110:1).
Some twenty years after the "TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB, THE SONS OF GOD, THE FATHER" first began preaching "THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM" (Matthew 24:14), the "DEVIL 'Paul' and "HIS ANGELS, THE SONS OF SATAN "(Matthew 13:38, 25:46) preached "another (disembodied) jesus with NO flesh and blood" (2 Corinthians 11:4. Acts 22:9. 1 Corinthians 15:20).

'A DIFFERENT GOSPEL'preached by 'Paul'
Instead of "THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM PREACHED BY THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB IN ALL THE WORLD"(Matthew 24:14. 26:13), the "devil 'Paul' and his angels, by their own admission,preach "a different gospel...promting "LAWLESSNESS" (Jude 4)by saying that, according to 'Paul's' gospel "all things are lawful"(2 Corinthians 11:4. 1 Corinthians 10:23).
This ANTI-CHRIST 'Paul' and his "MANY ANTI-CHRISTS", warned of by Yeshua are the "UNGODLY PERSONS PERVERTING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LAWLESSNESS" (Jude 4) and "LEADING MANY ASTRAY" (Matthew 24:4,5). for the last tWO THOUSAND YEARS

THE TRUE GOSPEL and THE FALSE 'gospel '.
(Luke 1:50. 23:40. Revelation 14:6,7)

THE TRUE ETERNAL GOSPEL
IS THE GOSPEL FOR THOSE "WHO FEAR GOD"
PREACHED BY YESHUA (JESUS) OF NAZARETH
AND BY THE TWELVE APOSTLES
OF YESHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS CHRIST)

"...them also who shall believe in me THROUGH THEIR WORD".
(John 17:20)
"FEAR GOD AND GIVE HIM GLORY"

" FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD
THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
THAT WHOEVER
BELIEVES
THAT YESHUA (JESUS) OF NAZARETH
IS THE MESSIAH (CHRIST)
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF
THE ONLY TRUE GOD, THE FATHER,
THAT PERSON
WILL NOT PERISH
BUT HAVE
EVERLASTING LIFE "
(Revelation 14:6. Luke 1:50. John 3:16. Matthew 16:16. John 17:3. John 20:31)

YESHUA (JESUS)THE MESSIAH AND THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB
PREACHED THIS
THE ONLY TRUE ETERNAL GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM.

(Mark 1:15. Matthew 24:14. John 17:20)

THIS IS THE ONLY ETERNAL GOSPEL
OR GOOD NEWS
FROM HEAVEN.
(Matthew 21:25. John 17:20)

WHICH GOD,THE FATHER,CALLS UPON EVERYONE WHO "FEARS GOD", TO " BELIEVE "
(Luke 1:50. Deuteronomy 18:15. John 20:31).
TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE and THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS
(John 20:31. 1 John 5:1)

THE FALSE 'gospel'

WARNED AGAINST BY YESHUA (JESUS) THE TRUE MESSIAH (CHRIST), AND HIS TWELVE APOSTLES

" For false Christs, and false prophets,will arise and will show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they would deceive the very elect"
(Matthew 24:24)
" For certain men have crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, UNGODLY MEN, turning the grace of our God into liscentiousness, even denying the only Lord God (The Father), and our Lord Jesus Christ(The Only Begotten son of the Father)."
(Jude 1:4)

PREACHED BY THE DEVIL AND FALSE APOSTLE 'PAUL' AND HIS ANGELS

(Matthew 13:25-50)
TO THOSE WHO HAVE "NO FEAR OF GOD" (Romans 3:18).
This FALSE 'gospel' is summed up in the LIES preached by the devil'Paul' and his "UNGODLY" Christian ministers and summarised in Chapter 15 verses 1-8 in 'Paul's' first infamous letter to the "UNGODLY" (Jude 4) Corinthians.

THE FALSE TEACHINGS OF THE "LIAR" 'Paul'

FIRST LIE: PERVERTING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD

'Paul' wrote the LIE to those "Who HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD" (Romans 3:18); "For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for OUR sins, the sins of the UNGODLY" (1 Cor 15:3. Romans 5:6).

The Word of God as recorded in Psalm 1 and Jude 4 emphasise that:
"THE UNGODLY ARE LIKE THE CHAFF WHICH THE WIND DRIVES AWAY"
"THE UNGODLY WILL NOT STAND IN THE JUDGEMENT "
"UNGODLY MEN (Who HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD), SECRETLY CREPT IN PERVERTING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LICENTIOUSNESS"
(Psalm 1:4,5 Jude 4)

SECOND LIE: RESURRECTION APPEARANCES

'Paul' wrote the LIE "that Christ (first)appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve" (1 Cor. 15:5).

The Word of God as recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John emphasise that Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah "FIRST" appeared to "THE WOMEN" (Matthew 28:9. Mark 16:9. Luke 24:10. John 20:14,15)
It is not therefore surprising that 'Paul' and his Christian ministers despise and hate women and treat them as second class citizens

THIRD LIE:

'Paul' wrote the LIE "After that he appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time" ( 1 Cor. 15:6)

The apostle Peter testifies that "the number of names ALTOGETHER were about a hundred and twenty disciples" (Acts 1:15)

FOURTH LIE: YESHUA , THE MESSIAH DID NOT APPEAR TO 'Paul'

'Paul' wrote the LIE "and last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared to me also" (1 Cor. 15:8)

Luke together with 'Paul's' own testimony confirms that 'Paul' DID NOT SEE THE RISEN YESHUA (JESUS) but "SAW A DISEMBODIED LIGHT" (Acts 9:3. 22:9)

THIS FALSE 'gospel' THE EVIL FRUIT OF THE DEVIL 'PAUL' AND HIS ANGELS COMES FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF HELL
(Matthew 13:25,38,39. Revelation 9:2)

A female who was raised in Christianity, has been taught that:

We could never be good enough to serve God. And if we do it should be privately at home barefoot and pregnant and scrubbing floors!
What we think and feel doesn't matter! We're just to be slaves to men and that's that!.
We ought not to express emotions of anger, because a self-assertive female was a sinner.
I was only here on earth to serve the wants and needs of others, especially those of my husband, children, parents, and inlaws.
Is that what Jesus taught? No!!

God does not condone preferential treatment granted to or by any humans including His prophets. Equal rights, equal access, equal freedoms, protections, and opportunities under the law are commanded by God to all people everywhere in the world regardless of race, gender, age, status, OR level of Spirituality.

Read what Jesus really taught about discrimination, this prophet hits it right on the head!

666 in Hebrew Means....

"Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters."
"Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality,
but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him".
(Acts 10:34, 35)

they say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Paul the First Heretic

the excommunication of Paul

Paul, apostle or heretic?

James, Paul, and the Dead Sea Scrolls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links From Others:

Read Acts of the Antichrist

Paul's Epistle to the Romans Exposed

Ephesians

Philippians

Colossians

although the above links were not written by me, she hits it right on the head! Read how a recovering alcoholic finds Jesus and is shown the truth about Paul! Humorous at times, it's packed with information! I dont' agree with everything these sites say, but they hit Paul on the head and reveal who and what he really was.

Ok, so now you're wondering if any of this is really true. When Yah kept leading me to this there were many times I had my doubts. So I know what you're going through and thinking. Yah kept bringing several of the points made on this website to my mind. He led me to people and places and books for a long time before I finally accepted it as the self evident truth that it is. Some of the facts He kept bringing to my mind during times of doubt and questioning and prayer were these:
1. There are three different accounts of Paul's testimony of the Damascus Road Revelation that we know of in the Scriptures (probably many more that we don't even know of), the very words out of Paul's mouth. All 3 were different accounts of the same event. These weren't translation errors, they were different stories of the same event as told by PAUL. Why the differences? Because Liars can't keep up with the truth. The Apostles didn't believe Paul's story and we shouldn't either.

2. After this "divine revelation" Paul disappeared for 2 years into the wilderness to receive more and more revelations. There were never any accounts listed anywhere from any of the soldiers or witnesses who were there to confirm that this event really happened. He never sought the disciples or to learn from them Yah's ways and teachings directly from the men who knew Yah the most. He claimed by divine revelation the very falsehood that almost got him excommunicated from the church completely! He argued with the apostles that circumcision was no longer necessary and in Jesus would profit them nothing when circumcision was a command, a sign of the covenant Yah made with Israel! To escape excommunication, Paul relented and stopped preaching his falsehood on circumcision. In other words, Paul's revelation wasn't so divine when it was held up and scrutinized in God's Word. Paul was exposed for the fraud and liar he was! And instead of dealing with him once and for all the disciples "swept him under the rug."

I don't think any of the apostles realized at the time how dangerous this Paul was going to be to the church today. When they visited cities and towns Paul had preached in, they spent their time undoing the damage Paul did and setting the people straight on doctrine. In fact it got so bad the entire area of Asia completely rejected Paul! They didn't even want to see him! When he was thrown in prison in Rome the people wouldn't even visit him!

Yet, almost half of the New Testament today are books Paul wrote. Hindsight..would have been nice. But Yah allowed it to serve His own purposes. Just as He allowed the serpent to bequile Eve in the garden of Eden.

How many preachers today have "divine revelations" and have introduced false, heretical, and blasphemous teachings and doctrines into the churches?

Now you know where it started.

3. Some will say that through translations Paul's words were twisted and he was made to look bad by the transcribers themselves. For this, I refer you to point #1 and #2.

http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/pa...a_deceiver.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.