/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for Tommorow!

piXie
12-06-2008, 10:09 PM
:salamext:

Just to remind everyone that its the Day of Arafaah tomorrow, don't forget to fast!! :D :D :D :D

Because when the Messenger of Allaah :arabic5: was asked about fasting on the Day of Arafaah, he said:

'It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.' [Narrated by Muslim]

Its also the shaytaans worst day, I hope he cries till he dies!! :D

virtues of these 10 blessed Days

Pray for me, pray for everyone! And seek Allaahs :arabic2: forgiveness! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
12-06-2008, 10:18 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllahu Khair for the reminder!....I almost forgot..or better said...I didnt know :-[

Tony
12-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Thans sister. As a relatively new Muslim I didnt know about this, is it the whole ten days I should fast or just tommorrow. Peace

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2008, 10:25 PM
AMAZING REMINDER!

reppin that jazakIllah khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
12-06-2008, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
Thans sister. As a relatively new Muslim I didnt know about this, is it the whole ten days I should fast or just tommorrow. Peace
On the DAY of Arafaah... so only tomorrow InshaAllah

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.