/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The ziogrinch that stole the Eid

sister herb
12-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Desertpeace
December 8, 2008

It’s morning here in Gaza. Children are waking up cold and hungry. The usual holiday presents are not anywhere to be found in their homes….
the usual holiday feast is not being prepared….. the Eid has been stolen!

There were no gifts to be bought as the stores are bare due to the siege. There is no money to buy whatever might be available due to the collapse of the local banks. There is no food available to cook the feast due to the closures.

In the Occupied West Bank, things are a little better today due to the willingness of the Palestinian Authority and former Palestinian President’s willingness to compromise every principle of the Palestinian people…. how quickly they forgot their imprisoned brothers and sisters in Gaza.

Just think about the above….. imagine your Christmas stocking being empty on Christmas morning…. imagine your Chanukah feast being canceled due to a lack of available foods…. just think about it….
AND IF YOU DON’T TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SITUATION YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT!

Happy Holidays!

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/200...stole-the-eid/

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
12-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Hamas is just as responsible as Israel.

sister herb
12-08-2008, 01:43 PM
:sl:

How Hamas is in responsible then? Palestinians elected them to power at January 2006. Hamas hasn´t made siege.

K.Venugopal
12-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I wish to know the genesis of the Arab-Israel conflict. And what is the position today. Of course, I can read up learned articles on the net. But it would be useful if I can get some sort of outline on one of the greatest and longest conflicts of our time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
12-09-2008, 06:41 AM

In this forum most of members are from Gaza:

http://iopal.net/forum/index.php

imsad Ask them about they Eid.

Whatsthepoint
12-09-2008, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

How Hamas is in responsible then? Palestinians elected them to power at January 2006. Hamas hasn´t made siege.
Israel didn't start the siege because they wanted Pali kids to go without Eid presents.

Whatsthepoint
12-09-2008, 03:27 PM
We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.
What do you think the solution for the problem is? Two states? 1967 borders? Palestine only?

sister herb
12-09-2008, 04:19 PM
And in the West Bank occupation is cause of PLO then? Cause that Palestinians protect they legal rights?

Israel didn't start the siege because they wanted Pali kids to go without Eid presents.
I know that. They started all occupation because they want that land without its original population. So called Palestinians.

And no, I don´t support 2-state solution. Just one state, where everybody can live together, without racism and hate.

Whatsthepoint
12-09-2008, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
And no, I don´t support 2-state solution. Just one state, where everybody can live together, without racism and hate.
Well, suppose Israel changed some of its laws and the population became more tolerant of its Arab citizens, would you support the idea of one state - Israel?

alcurad
12-09-2008, 07:01 PM
the wing in Israel that doesn't benefit much from piece is the one controlling for the most part, so regardless of Hamas or otherwise.
bear in mind that all the peace processes were derailed by the Israeli's not compromising to any of the major Palestinian demands, the US vetoing left and right whenever the UN tried to pass some resolution or other not to mention the Israeli's practically not abiding to any that passed.
Hama is not to blame, the arab and muslim world are though. the Israeli's couldn't care less, except for a some whose opinion doesn't affect either.

Whatsthepoint
12-09-2008, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
the wing in Israel that doesn't benefit much from piece is the one controlling for the most part, so regardless of Hamas or otherwise.
bear in mind that all the peace processes were derailed by the Israeli's not compromising to any of the major Palestinian demands, the US vetoing left and right whenever the UN tried to pass some resolution or other not to mention the Israeli's practically not abiding to any that passed.
What bothers me is that every president since Bush senior supported the two state idea, yet so many settlements have grown in the past 20 years. I don't think Obama will bring any change either, seeing how he supports the undivided Jerusalem under Israeli jurisdiction.
Palis need to decide whether they want to wait for the wind to blow their way or get the most from now.

alcurad
12-09-2008, 07:14 PM
hmm, in this issue I would say Obama is worse than Mccain, atleast Mccain was pragmatic in his support, Barak on the other hand was practically getting saliva on his jacket in his attempt to impress.
his choices for the neo-government aren't so reassuring either.

Whatsthepoint
12-09-2008, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
hmm, in this issue I would say Obama is worse than Mccain, atleast Mccain was pragmatic in his support, Barak on the other hand was practically getting saliva on his jacket in his attempt to impress.
his choices for the neo-government aren't so reassuring either.
Do you as a muslim consider this to be one of the main political issues?

AntiKarateKid
12-09-2008, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
What do you think the solution for the problem is? Two states? 1967 borders? Palestine only?
Can I kick you out of your home and then propose a two family solution?

Cut off the heads of zionism and let the two people live together again.

sister herb
12-10-2008, 07:26 AM

Yes, the basic problem is zionism. It is like aparthaid in ex-South Africa.

Should in there the better solution were to put whites and blacks to live in they own ghettos?

:bump1:

I don´t think so.

- Qatada -
12-10-2008, 07:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Can I kick you out of your home and then propose a two family solution?

Cut off the heads of zionism and let the two people live together again.

:salamext:

Well said bro, here's a really good example of how Islam lived with Jews - how they survived in history simply because Muslims were obligated to let them live along with them from Allah (if the Jews asked them for protection in a Islamic state)

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/history-of-love/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.