/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, thank you for having me

fuzzy
12-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Hello. I have an idea that I have thought about recently. I am Christian and I have noticed some good things about Islam. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came to the US awhile back and in a speach he said how they do not have homosexuals in Iran. I really liked that Idea of a country without gay people. So I propose a truce between Christian and Islam to work together to get rid of gay people from America like they did in Iran. We have different God's but we can find common ground on this issue and work together.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
12-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

fuzzy
12-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Thanx. Good to be here.

alcurad
12-09-2008, 04:31 AM
hmmm, I'd really doubt there being no homosexuals in Iran, but welcome anyway, enjoy and learn:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AntiKarateKid
12-09-2008, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
Hello. I have an idea that I have thought about recently. I am Christian and I have noticed some good things about Islam. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came to the US awhile back and in a speach he said how they do not have homosexuals in Iran. I really liked that Idea of a country without gay people. So I propose a truce between Christian and Islam to work together to get rid of gay people from America like they did in Iran. We have different God's but we can find common ground on this issue and work together.

Glad you reject this deviant and morally reprehensible behavior. Welcome!:thumbs_up

fuzzy
12-09-2008, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
hmmm, I'd really doubt there being no homosexuals in Iran, but welcome anyway, enjoy and learn:)
Well it's illegal there so at least they are not walking around in the open and getting jobs in the military and police and other places.

fuzzy
12-09-2008, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Glad you reject this deviant and morally reprehensible behavior. Welcome!:thumbs_up
When Ahmadinejad gave the speach at that university and he said how he was against gays and everybody laughed at him it made me angry at America and how far we have fallen that now the majority of people you will meet here think gays are normal. The whole education system here is brainwashing students. A large portion of teachers are gay and they spread this propoganda to the students.

جوري
12-09-2008, 05:56 AM
you should carry that thought through to other matters.. I believe the media here brainwashes folks quite a bit? but they appear happy to be brainwashed-- then they drop dead having spent a fortune on things they never really owned with money they never really had while supporting murders and wars on folks they never really knew and it is all very laughable indeed until it hits home and they find their economy sinking and themselves out of jobs so they start more wars while demanding money from rich gulf countries only to malign them in the media and use the money for more wars to kill more innocent people under whatever superficial banner disports them...
Anyhow.. I think homos are the least of our problems.. sure we detest their life style and the fact that it is becoming the norm and so main stream.. but we have problems of greater magnitude than ridiculous gays in colorful shorts parading the streets-- I think they only humiliate themselves!

anyhow :welcome: aboard and enjoy your stay

fuzzy
12-09-2008, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
you should carry that thought through to other matters.. I believe the media here brainwashes folks quite a bit? but they appear happy to be brainwashed-- then they drop dead having spent a fortune on things they never really owned with money they never really had while supporting murders and wars on folks they never really knew and it is all very laughable indeed until it hits home and they find their economy sinking and themselves out of jobs so they start more wars while demanding money from rich gulf countries only to malign them in the media and use the money for more wars to kill more innocent people under whatever superficial banner disports them...
Anyhow.. I think homos are the least of our problems.. sure we detest their life style and the fact that it is becoming the norm and so main stream.. but we have problems of greater magnitude than ridiculous gays in colorful shorts parading the streets-- I think they only humiliate themselves!

anyhow :welcome: aboard and enjoy your stay
I agree with alot of what you said. but homos are are bigger problem than you think. Let's take the prisoner abuse in Iraq for an example. You have a US military that is full of homos and then when they take prisoners they seek to rape them and pose them in homosexual ways. In America they are everywhere police, teachers, neighbors, preists. Many so called Christian churches are full of homos. It's a bigger problem than you realize. I don't ever want to be around homos or even have to look at them. They are humiliating themselves but they seek acceptance from everyone around them and so far America has gone along with it.

Olive
12-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Welcome to LI. :)

Soulja Girl
12-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Hello there

Welcome to LI, hope you have a splendid tiime here... :)

Peace out

fuzzy
12-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanx again for the welcome!

Patience7
12-10-2008, 03:11 AM
welcome to LI

hope u have a good time here...and learn lots

Peace

Danah
12-10-2008, 10:02 PM
:welcome: aboard :)

interesting thoughts you have indeed
homosexuality need to be stopped immediately before its getting even worse. who knows what people will come up with in the future.....practicing sew with animal may be???

enjoy your stay and stay active

fuzzy
12-11-2008, 08:44 AM
It must be stopped. People don't think about it but it is destroying our whole society.

Faith.
12-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Welcome to LI
I hope you have a benificail stay

Tony
12-13-2008, 11:18 PM
This topic is great for firing people up. Ask Islamarama for comment. Peace Islamarama over to you bro:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!