/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We get punished for what our hands have earned?

AnonymousPoster
12-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Can someone please explain something to me, I'm really confused.

If 2 people commit a sin or many sins and one ends up extremely depressed, lonely and is suffering alot. However, the other person is still living a happy life, no sign of punishment for what his hands have earned, yet I get punished for what my hands have earned... how is that possible?

Why does one person get away with it and the other suffers for commiting the same sin?

Does that mean they might get punished at a later time or in the hereafter or maybe not at all?

Why do some people get punished badly for what they're hands have earned, yet others get away with it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
12-10-2008, 11:04 AM
It's hard to carry on when your suffering so much, yet the other person gets there cake and eats it too. :cry:

AnonymousPoster
12-10-2008, 06:00 PM
:salamext:

The disbelievers were punished when they were in a state of Allah giving them so much blessings, and when they were in middle of rejoicing - they were punished.

While the believers faced hardship and were patient, so Allah gave them ease after their patience.

might be useful;
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ess-islam.html

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-10-2008, 08:11 PM
If I understood you right, then you're talking about how someone feels.If it's like that, then I don't see any sign of someone (not) being punished.

If someone feels depressed because of a sin he commited, it's a good sign, because that may lead to tawba and mercy from Allah. Someone who continues the old way, even being happy because of sins, then he is very, very, very far from tawba.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tanya Khan
12-11-2008, 10:20 AM
^ That's true

AnonymousPoster
12-11-2008, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdu-l-Majeed
If I understood you right, then you're talking about how someone feels.If it's like that, then I don't see any sign of someone (not) being punished.

If someone feels depressed because of a sin he commited, it's a good sign, because that may lead to tawba and mercy from Allah. Someone who continues the old way, even being happy because of sins, then he is very, very, very far from tawba.
Sorry I just want to ask you all something, I know I keep banging on about it, but just need to clear something up...

When people say love doesn't last because Islam prohibits this kind of thing, which I do agree on but then why do some couples (whom I know personally) get into a haram relaionship and then go on to get married to the same person?

They go on to have children and yes they might not be 100% happy like every other married couple, but they still end up marrying that person. Why do some split up and go through hell but others who commit the same sin go on and get married to the one they love and don't even get punished?

Yes, they might even repent later on when they are married so that they don't get any problems and Allah (swt) will forgive them for what they did, so happy endings all around for them. No punishment and they get away with they're sin while others have to suffer and live a life of hardship.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.