/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Qari?

dryheat360
12-10-2008, 02:47 AM
:sl: dear brothers and sisters.

I was searching for a certain Qari when I found this board, and im glad i did. This is an amazing board mashallah.

Anyway i was listening to Sheikh Anwar Al-Awlaki's Stories of the Prophets series about Ibrahim alayhisalam and there was an aya recited that went something like this:

Qala Rubi ariynee kayfa tuhyil mawta. Qala awalem tu'min. Qala bala walakin liyutmu'inna qulby.... and some more i dont remember.

The translation of the full aya is:

Behold! Abraham said: "My Lord! show me how Thou givest life to the dead. He said: "Dost thou not then believe?" He said: "Yea! but to satisfy my own understanding." He said: "Take four birds; tie them (cut them into pieces), then put a portion of them on every hill, and call to them; they will come to thee (flying) with speed. Then know that Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise."

Does any one happen to know the Qari who recited this aya.

Jazakallah khayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-10-2008, 02:20 PM
:wasalamex

Could you provide an audio?

WassalamuAlaykum

dryheat360
12-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I didnt know how else to upload it except rapidshare, so here is the cut audio file. The trial version of the software i had only let me cut 10 seconds, so its not the whole aya.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17209831...rahim.mp3.html

my apologies

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.