/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do you ever feel...

Ummu Sufyaan
12-10-2008, 09:47 AM
:sl:
that someone is lying to you for their own good...i mean a good friend/someone close :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musaafirah
12-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately I have felt that way. Am not sure if that's a good thing though. Coz it's kind of like being suspicious innit?
Thing is it always hurts when your 'hunch' turns out to be true.
What do you do in that situation? Stop talking to them?

AnonymousPoster
12-10-2008, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
that someone is lying to you for their own good...i mean a good friend/someone close :(
Yes, I was lied to for a long long time and as a result I am left severly depressed.

Who is lying to you?

Re.TiReD
12-10-2008, 12:58 PM
:wasalamex

What if they're lying for your good?

You never know do you?

That's why its best to ask rather than wonder.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hafswa
12-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Yes...but the unfortunate thing is when you discover, you feel sorrier for them than for you who was being lied to.
I experienced this when someone lied to me about having a child yet i had already found out....eventually the truth came out coz they needed a blood transfusion for the baby and guess who had that blood type :)
Try and accomodate it but when the lies start pilling up, try and ask them to reveal the truth and they will feel better and hopefully you will not love them any less :D

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
12-10-2008, 01:13 PM

You never know do you?

I agree to that.^

:w:

MO783
12-10-2008, 01:25 PM

Yes I think this happens to alot of people, I think mainly shaitaan plaing with you

Ummu Sufyaan
12-11-2008, 08:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud

hmm...but thats the thing, i dont get how on earth they would be lying for my own good, when at the same time they're doing it for their own disposition...that's not lying for my own good, thats lying for their own good *scratches head*

ive thought of that, but i just figure, whats the point..i mean if they're lying to me, then what the heck is gonna make them admit it when i ask them :)..theyll just blatantly deny it...

format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Unfortunately I have felt that way. Am not sure if that's a good thing though. Coz it's kind of like being suspicious innit?
but im not that much of a sus person...i mean what im basing my "suspicions" on, is real...well i hope so anyway :p

What do you do in that situation? Stop talking to them?
yh i would stop talking ot them, just simply because im beginning to not trust them...meh....

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 12:25 PM
LOL sis I dont really understand what you mean, but if they're lying for your good, then asking them outright might make them confess to you. Not the other way round. I think it's far better than speculating anyway.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-12-2008, 08:57 AM
^ pfft, they'll still deny it...im sure of it :p hmmm

Snowflake
12-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Yup! And at times it's so obvious they are lying so I give them a little knowing smile and say, "You're very clever!" LOL
That way they know that I know they are lying and they have no choice but to laugh it laugh or try to justify it (which makes it even funnier). I don't take it to heart though - as it just serves to remind me that human beings are full of flaws and only Allah subhana wa ta'ala is Perfect.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.