/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Juhayman Al Utaybi???

noorahmad
12-10-2008, 03:16 PM
assalam walaikum, anybody know who Juhayman Al Utaybi??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
wa aleykum salam

wasnt he the one who seized Mekka in 1979...when he held the whole Masjid Al-haraam hostage ?

Soulja Girl
12-10-2008, 03:40 PM
:sl:

^He did? :ooh:

:w:

noorahmad
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
yea i've read so, i also react that sheik bin baaz refused to emit a fatwaa considering him as a non muslim, but i want some proofs about all this

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
12-10-2008, 05:43 PM
this is him after they arrest him and his group
http://www.yabdoo.com/gallery/data/2...437_p13847.wmv
Unfortunately the video is in Arabic

alcurad
12-10-2008, 06:02 PM
his romanticism and naivety lead him to his death, although the reasons for the uprising were correct to a large extent. he was part of the backlash at the Saudi royals when they opened their land for the forces attacking Iraq in the first gulf war. the subsequent stationing of US troops and generally helping non-muslims invade a muslim nation were the main reasons.

noorahmad
12-10-2008, 07:18 PM
yeps, i do agree, but he was wrong for shedding blood in the masjid al haraam, but i do agree to his objectives, its time for us Muslim to react, look what's happening to the Palestinians, they have been deprived of humanitarian aid, how long will we just sit and watch

Soulja Girl
12-10-2008, 07:31 PM

^He sheded blood in Haram? :ooh:

alcurad
12-10-2008, 07:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juhayman_al-Otaibi

Soulja Girl
12-10-2008, 07:46 PM

^Jazakallah khair for that bro... :)

Danah
12-10-2008, 10:42 PM
thats why there are very strict regulations for who is getting in and out and what they carry in their bags
May allah protect that place from all evils

S_87
12-11-2008, 02:36 AM
he was one of the men following a false mahdi..some people actually consider him a hero subhanAllah

BlissfullyJaded
12-11-2008, 03:00 AM

What objectives do you agree with? :-\ He was claiming to be following Imaam Mahdi, and was forcing people into accepting him, something which Imaam Mahdi will not do! Sneaking arms into the Masjid al Haram and endangering the lives of Muslims in the most sacred place is not fulfilling whatever the objective was. To diminish the honor of the Masjid al Haram is simply repulsive...

Sorry if I'm harsh. I'm not judging the man, but I have a problem with his actions.

BlackMamba
12-11-2008, 03:47 AM
Ya he said his brother was the mahdi. Theres a book called The Siege of Mecca thats all about the 1979 siege of Masjid Al-Haram.

Right after salah al Fajr on 1st of Muharram 1400 (1979AD) they started shooting gunshots in the air and killed a few guards and locked all the gates leaving all the Muslims trapped in the Masjid. Juhayman went up to the imam Subayyil I think and took the mic from him and started commanding his people. 100s were killed by these people. They actually were hiding the weapons in the coffins pretending to be for janazah. It is very sad thinking about it but its what happened and you gotta know this stuff.

noorahmad
12-11-2008, 08:01 AM
i didn't know about the false mahdi, but i do agree to the fact that saudi arabia is a corrupted state marching hand in hand with the west

BlissfullyJaded
12-11-2008, 08:15 AM

As is every other Muslim government. That doesn't give any excuse to take over the hostage, and kill Muslims in the very place of security and tranquility. You think that is less corrupt?

S_87
12-11-2008, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorahmad
i didn't know about the false mahdi, but i do agree to the fact that saudi arabia is a corrupted state marching hand in hand with the west
and that is why a lot of people think he did good for some reason. What he did was totally wrong and there is no justifying it. there is some whole article on this, ill try and find it later inshaAllah but anyway in that it says he himself saw the error of his ways after or something.

noorahmad
12-13-2008, 06:55 PM
well thanx for the informations, he's ideologies were noble and just, and may Allah forgive him and grant hi, paradise

BlackMamba
12-14-2008, 07:28 AM
^Wow how can u make dua for that lunatic. He killed hundreds of innocent Muslims in masjid al haram where no fighting is allowed to take place. The dude was crazy bro. There's ways to go about changing the govt but killing people in masjid al haram in Muharram is definitley not one of them.

BlissfullyJaded
12-14-2008, 07:45 AM

Actually, I don't believe we have the right to either call his actions noble nor call him a lunatic. The actions he took by supporting a false Mahdi and then storming the Masjid al Haram are far from noble and I honestly don't understand why you would say such, but he recognized he was in the wrong after being captured so let us not name call and it is for Allah to judge him anyway.

The change we need to make is within ourselves. We get the rulers we deserve. We cannot hasten the coming of Imaam Mahdi, and especially not with bloodshed.

noorahmad
12-14-2008, 11:57 AM
why not make dua for him, he did all that for Allah's sake, the different imam in the the haraamain do make dua for the Saudi rulers, who are making the least effort to help the Palestinian, the Chechens etc. the Saudi are also helping the US, and the US helping Israel.

S_87
12-14-2008, 05:41 PM
why not make dua for him, he did all that for Allah's sake, the different imam in the the haraamain do make dua for the Saudi rulers, who are making the least effort to help the Palestinian, the Chechens etc. the Saudi are also helping the US, and the US helping Israel.
youre missing the point. he stormed the haram for a false mahdi...that is NOT calling for Allahs sake. So anyone who opposes the saudi govt and storms the haram with someone they say is the mahdi is noble or deserves credit for their actions? even if they see the error in their ways?

BlackMamba
12-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Ru serious right now like really?

noorahmad
12-15-2008, 03:14 PM
well one of you said that he recognized he was wrong, he made tawbah, so why not make dua for him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.