/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Genius kidnapping!

mohsen1985
12-10-2008, 05:48 PM
This is the story of a successfull kidnapping where the kidnapper was never caught, or even identified.

First he targeted a little boy, whose father was ofcourse a millionaire. He then goes to five different jewelry stores in five different locations in the city, picks out some jewels from each store for the sum of $55,000, totalling $275,000. He makes a small payment of $5,000 at each store, and asks for the sellers' bank account information so that he can deposit the rest of the money to their bank accounts.

He then kidnaps the child and makes the call to his father. He tells the kid's father to make a deposit of $50,000 to the 5 different bank accounts that he got from the jewelry stores. The father contacts the police, and does as the kidnapper asked.

The next day, the kidnapper visits each of the jewely stores and after checking their accounts, they give him the jewelry that he purchased. 24 hours later the kid was returned to his father. The police, thinking the bank accounts belong to the kidnapper, trace them down and end up at the jewelry stores...

With no leads or suspects, the kidnapper's happily gone with his $275,000 worth of gold:thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
12-10-2008, 07:51 PM
:sl:

That was kewl thinking... :coolious:

:w:

Muezzin
12-11-2008, 07:04 PM
It's like something The Joker would come up with, only less homicidal.

Re.TiReD
12-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Kool....I think.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
12-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Only one problem, which jewlery store doesn't have camera's? Cause the man can't go in the jewlery stores with his face showing, and if he put a mask on he would've looked like a robber. So lets say even if he went through all the hastle and got the money. When the police arrived at the jewlery stores, I don't think the owner of the store would easily forget the customer who bought $55,000 worth of jewlery.

Faisal Pervaiz
12-13-2008, 04:11 PM
oWNED LOL

Tony
12-13-2008, 04:15 PM
WOW A how to about the perfect kidnapping of a little boy within an Islamic forum. Not sure its good idea, I know how its meant but the press would love it

mohsen1985
12-13-2008, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Only one problem, which jewlery store doesn't have camera's? Cause the man can't go in the jewlery stores with his face showing, and if he put a mask on he would've looked like a robber. So lets say even if he went through all the hastle and got the money. When the police arrived at the jewlery stores, I don't think the owner of the store would easily forget the customer who bought $55,000 worth of jewlery.
It's what happened in Iran, I guess the jewelry stores he went to didn't have cameras?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.