/* */

PDA

View Full Version : There will be more women in Hell than man?

AnonymousPoster
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Is this true? And why? imsad :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
12-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Don't be sad sis. You don't have to be one of them. That depends on your conduct in this life, ok? As for why there will be more women in Hell, from what I've read, that is because women tend to backbite/gossip etc more than men do. And as a woman I have seen this myself. In fact lots can't digest their last meal until they've *****ed about someone.

Anyhow, I will try to find something authentic on it inshaAllah.

Snowflake
12-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Ooh ok, it seems I was wrong about the gossiping. According to this hadith here is the reason...

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28

Argamemnon
12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't believe this. Neither gender is more prone to commit sins than the other. We should be careful with hadiths. If women were more prone to commit sins because God created them differently than God would not be just. And obviously that can't be the case.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Argamemnon
12-12-2008, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Ooh ok, it seems I was wrong about the gossiping. According to this hadith here is the reason...

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28
To be honest, I doubt this hadith is true, even if it's from Bukhari. I have read some books from Islamic scholars who say that there are even fake hadiths among the "authentic" ones. Makes you wonder. I prefer to stick to the Quran and use hadiths only for practical matters such as performing salat. I really think that is the safest way to stick to true Islamic principles.

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-12-2008, 03:12 PM
To be more honest: I doubt me or anyone else on LI can object to imam al-Bukhari, may Allah have mercy upon him. We don't have one single reason which makes us more knowledgable then he is.

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-12-2008, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Is this true? And why? imsad :cry:
Please take a look at this, ukhti: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/21457

Also, bear in mind that near the end of this Dunya there will be a lot more women then men. ;)

AnonymousPoster
12-12-2008, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdu-l-Majeed
Please take a look at this, ukhti: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/21457

Also, bear in mind that near the end of this Dunya there will be a lot more women then men. ;)
Oh, so is it not true then, that there is someone out there for everyone? Or is it because one man will have 4 wives and that's why there will be more women that men?

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-12-2008, 03:44 PM
There are some explanations on the link, ukhti. :)

Snowflake
12-12-2008, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
To be honest, I doubt this hadith is true, even if it's from Bukhari. I have read some books from Islamic scholars who say that there are even fake hadiths among the "authentic" ones. Makes you wonder. I prefer to stick to the Quran and use hadiths only for practical matters such as performing salat. I really think that is the safest way to stick to true Islamic principles.

I use to feel similarly about some hadiths. But after briefly having read the science of hadith have come to understand how they have been painstakingly collected and deemed authentic having satisfied the strictest criterion. Please do read upon it.

Whatsthepoint
12-12-2008, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Oh, so is it not true then, that there is someone out there for everyone? Or is it because one man will have 4 wives and that's why there will be more women that men?
The ratio will be 50 to 1, at least according to hadiths.

Camomilla
12-12-2008, 06:59 PM
i think it's obvious that more wemen will go to hell than men...
I mean,look at wemen these days,they do more plastic surgery than men, which is a sign of ungreatfullness and they dress as if they are naked( in summer and modeling) and there is more...

They argue alot and they are more devious than men.
Not all but most of them are...

Camomilla
12-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Sister, as long as you turn to Allah(SWT), worship Him alone, obey Him, repent to Him, follow the Sunnah of the Prophet(SAAS), do righteous deeds, staying away from sins, do lots of dua and dikr, then Insha Allah you will have no problem.

Remember never to lose hope and hold fast to the rope of Allah, which is the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet(SAAS).

Salaam.

Argamemnon
12-12-2008, 07:46 PM
To be more honest: I doubt me or anyone else on LI can object to imam al-Bukhari, may Allah have mercy upon him. We don't have one single reason which makes us more knowledgable then he is.
Well, I disagree; only the Quran's authenticity cannot be questioned. But this is off topic. Is there a thread on this subject that I haven't seen yet?

brotherinfaith
12-12-2008, 08:07 PM
you don't have the right to disagree on such matter as you are not qualified to do so and religion is not a personal opinion it's based on knowledge and proof and don't know how dangerous what you are saying is.
may god have mercy of you and us and guide us to the straight way

Argamemnon
12-12-2008, 08:10 PM
^^that's not true at all, but you aren't aware of it. Anyway, I will not reply to any further comments as this is off topic.

brotherinfaith
12-12-2008, 08:11 PM
the nonesense is what you are saying brother because you seem to be ignorant of what you are talking about

Ar-RaYYan
12-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Well, I disagree; only the Quran's authenticity cannot be questioned. But this is off topic. Is there a thread on this subject that I haven't seen yet?
Most Shia believe that too :exhausted

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Is there a thread on this subject that I haven't seen yet?
:sl:

http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...ith-women.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...ct-hadith.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...futations.html

Argamemnon
12-12-2008, 08:18 PM

Thank you very much brother.

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Well, if it's off-topic, you shouldn't have provided the reason why you disagree. :)

Ayesha Rana
12-13-2008, 11:17 AM
lol you people. There are generally more women in this world than men so what's all the fuss about? And if this is so as the sahih hadith states then that doesn't mean we will be one of them. Personally i think it's an excellent hadith (as they all are) because we've just been given the key to protect ourselves from falling into that group. If we didn't know why it was the case then we should be worried, but Alhamdulillah now you know how to protect yourself from that so go ahead and do so insha'Allah.

(btw many respected scholars have stated that the hadith collection of Imam al Bukhari is the most authentic book in the world after the Qur'an because of the measures he took to make sure there were no mistakes in the narrations and chains etc. And Allah knows best.)
Wassalam

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-13-2008, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
lol you people. There are generally more women in this world than men so what's all the fuss about? And if this is so as the sahih hadith states then that doesn't mean we will be one of them. Personally i think it's an excellent hadith (as they all are) because we've just been given the key to protect ourselves from falling into that group. If we didn't know why it was the case then we should be worried, but Alhamdulillah now you know how to protect yourself from that so go ahead and do so insha'Allah.

Wassalam

:wasalamex

A great point! I heard a shaykh (Safet Kuduzović) saying about a hadeeth: "This is a prophetic diagnosis of the state of our society." and in another lecture: "Look at the Prophet saws, he's a doctor! He tells us about a disease, and immediately he informs us about the cure!"

Subhanallah! Just like you said: this hadeeth doesn't say: "X bint Y and A bin B goes to hell" but the hadeeth tells us how to stay far from Allah's punishment.

Allahu akbar!

mohsen1985
12-13-2008, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
Most Shia believe that too :exhausted
Not true

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-13-2008, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsen1985
Not true
The Shi'as don't think that Saheeh al-Bukhari and Saheeh al-Muslim are authentic, so - yes, it's true.

glo
12-13-2008, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
lol you people. There are generally more women in this world than men so what's all the fuss about?
On the contrary.
According to these statistics from 2007 there are slightly more men in this world than women:
Male: 3,360,742,758
Female: 3,310,483,706

http://www.xist.org/earth/pop_gender.aspx

mohsen1985
12-13-2008, 09:17 PM
The Shi'as don't think that Saheeh al-Bukhari and Saheeh al-Muslim are authentic, so - yes, it's true.
I don't know what the Shia scholars think, but Shias believe in hadiths, a lot of them are common with Sunni's hadiths. That sister was saying they don't believen in hadiths at all. Shia's also have hadiths from the 12 Imams (descendants of the prophet pbuh)

Abdu-l-Majeed
12-13-2008, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsen1985
I don't know what the Shia scholars think, but Shias believe in hadiths, a lot of them are common with Sunni's hadiths. That sister was saying they don't believen in hadiths at all. Shia's also have hadiths from the 12 Imams (descendants of the prophet pbuh)
Let's make it a bit easier for the moderators here (they're our bros and sis, right? :)) and not go off-topic. :)

syilla
12-15-2008, 02:21 AM
:salamext:

thats why our prophet has advised in the hadeeth for us women to do alot of charity... to cover up some of our sins...especially the sins towards our husbands.

AntiKarateKid
12-15-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't believe this. Neither gender is more prone to commit sins than the other. We should be careful with hadiths. If women were more prone to commit sins because God created them differently than God would not be just. And obviously that can't be the case.
Honestly that does not make any sense.

No soul is tested beyond what it can bear. Is Allah unjust for ordaining that a person have a higher risk for alcoholism? NO, it is that person's specific test. Many alcoholics succumb but many prevail.

Women are given their own test too.

saleem2007
12-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Nothing makes a man feel good about himself as much as a wife who is greatful for his efforts.
So many of my American/Christian/Jewish friends are living in virtual hell because of their ungreatful wives. I can see the point in the Hadith, it makes a lot of sense.

ZarathustraDK
12-17-2008, 07:00 PM
There are more women in Hell than men.

A man gets 72 virgins when he enters Heaven.

Something doesn't add up :D

Where do the extra women come from?

yasin ibn Ahmad
12-17-2008, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZarathustraDK

Something doesn't add up :D

you must be kidding!!

Do you think the Creator of all the universe and all things in it can't(hasha) create women for men after life?
I suggest you just look at yourself, your own creation.I mean when I look at my own creation.I was nothing.Allah created me from nothing and also everything in the universe was created by Him.So is it hard for Him to create new wives for men in hereafter?

Silver
12-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Maybe there will be more women in Hell than man but don't say that it's because women commit more sins because that is not true. Man are not any better than women.
I think that it's just because there are more women than man on earth...maybe that is why there will be more women in hell.

Silver
12-17-2008, 07:25 PM

Something doesn't add up

I don't believe that a man gets 72 virgins in heaven. The hadiths that suppport that are weak. And even if it was true, God who created everything can surely create extra women...

saleem2007
07-16-2009, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver
I don't believe that a man gets 72 virgins in heaven. The hadiths that suppport that are weak. And even if it was true, God who created everything can surely create extra women...
that Hadith makes no sense to me either. It sounds like something a guy came up with to send men to die for a cause. Typical political abuse of religion!

MaymunahKowthar
07-16-2009, 06:42 PM
As long as you Have strong fatih in Allah, And do rightoues deeds, Im sure you'll be fine ukhti..

Jon Paul
07-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Hello, everyone!

We cannot say if there will be more women in hel than men. At the end of the day, I do not believe it will matter whether or not you are male or female. However, we cannot lay the possibility of such on a percieved handicap amongst the female populace.

God created us all equal. We equally sinned and disobeyed God. We equally assumed and equal fallen human nature. We equaly suffered the temporal punishments due our offending God. We were all equally redeemed through Jesus Christ.

We disagree on the fine points, but I believe both Islam and Catholicism maintain that God created man and women qith equal, rational and eternal souls. He did not handicap either.

Regards,
JP.

جوري
07-17-2009, 01:58 AM
Women will be the most in heaven and in hell..
Yes God created chaste men and chaste women to be equal.. but chaste believing women aren't equated with unchaste and non-believing ones.
Have you ever remote surfed your TV in the wee hours because you wanted something to lull your headache to sleep...
I have seen some pretty disgusting things, which I have regretted, women who choose to be objectified for the pleasures of men through their own free will really have no one to blame but themselves for what their hands have brought..
It was Jesus (PBUH) who once said, what would it matter if you have gained all worldly pleasures but lost your soul!

AntiKarateKid
07-17-2009, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saleem2007
that Hadith makes no sense to me either. It sounds like something a guy came up with to send men to die for a cause. Typical political abuse of religion!
Excuse me? Since when did you become an expert in hadith?

It is a fact that there are women in paradise for men. As for men in paradise for women, I'm sure Allah has something is store for all of us. Men think about this type of stuff more so it is specified for them.

Moreover, you can see by walking down the street how many women are baring their bodies in public and you guys wonder why there are more women in hell.

AntiKarateKid
07-17-2009, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul
Hello, everyone!

We cannot say if there will be more women in hel than men. At the end of the day, I do not believe it will matter whether or not you are male or female. However, we cannot lay the possibility of such on a percieved handicap amongst the female populace.

God created us all equal. We equally sinned and disobeyed God. We equally assumed and equal fallen human nature. We equaly suffered the temporal punishments due our offending God. We were all equally redeemed through Jesus Christ.

We disagree on the fine points, but I believe both Islam and Catholicism maintain that God created man and women qith equal, rational and eternal souls. He did not handicap either.

Regards,
JP.
There is nothing about being handicapped here. Do you think that the numbers will be exactly 50/50 in hell?

AntiKarateKid
07-17-2009, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver
Bring proof please. Allah has promised men women in the Quran. He has also promised never to waste the wages of either men or women, so you can rest assured that women will get a proper reward too

StudentMuslim
07-17-2009, 04:26 AM
I read a book "Alchemy of Happiness" which is an abridged translation of Al-Ghazali's book Ihya' ulum al-din. I found the following Hadith in it in the chapter regarding Women:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." Sahih Bukhari

But I am sure there are other reasons too. In This chapter the great Scholar Al-Ghazali was discussing marriage and Women.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Although there are also men who behave this way...I've seen this type of behavior a lot amongst women...that bit in the hadith student posted...plus loads of other reasons..

mathematician
07-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Ok, let's clear up a few things.
First, regarding the hadith in Bukhari which says majority of people in hell were women has been listed as sahih for many centuries. No known scholar has come up and pointed out why it would be weak.
Second, what we get from this hadith is that if you look at hell you will see that the number of women in there will be more than men. It could be twice the amount of men. The bottom line is prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was able to see that there were more women.
Third, there are many things that people go to hell for that we are not aware of because we are not careful. For example, there was a hadith in which it said a woman went to hell because of how she mistreated a cat!
Another thing about women that I personally don't like is the level of hate they have for kids that are not their own. :cry: I remember as a child, I was a quiet boy and had so much respect for older people, but for some odd reason my best-friend's mother didn't like me at all. I will not go into the details, but his father was fine. He didn't hate me at all.

In conclusion, there have been no known scholars that pointed out something weak in this hadith. Therefore, according to those who study the hadith this is sahih no doubt about it. There will be more women in hell than men.

AlexJ90
07-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Gossip is not why the theory of more woman being in hell than men. Think to yourself how some woman act in this world?, no hijab, dress innappropriatly, being salacious and getting into prostitution.

A man does not need to wear a hijab. So i believe that its because some woman in this world distance themselves from these rules, to have the same freedom men do, which will backfire on them in the after life.

Wasalam.

ahmed_indian
07-20-2009, 03:11 PM
the main reason is women cursing too much and being ungrateful to husbands.

so if u dont fall into that category, the case is lighter for u inshallah

true believer
07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
YES- MOST WOMAN R UNGRATFUL TO THEIR HUBBYS...DATS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS. sad but true. DATS WHY IM GONA BE DA BEST WIFE EVA IN 56 YEARS :)

AntiKarateKid
07-20-2009, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by true believer
YES- MOST WOMAN R UNGRATFUL TO THEIR HUBBYS...DATS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS. sad but true. DATS WHY IM GONA BE DA BEST WIFE EVA IN 56 YEARS :)
LOL 56 years? Wife or grandmother?

true believer
07-20-2009, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
LOL 56 years? Wife or grandmother?
LOL, i age good :D...i think...(mashalla to me)

KAding
07-20-2009, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlexIslam
Gossip is not why the theory of more woman being in hell than men. Think to yourself how some woman act in this world?, no hijab, dress innappropriatly, being salacious and getting into prostitution.

A man does not need to wear a hijab. So i believe that its because some woman in this world distance themselves from these rules, to have the same freedom men do, which will backfire on them in the after life.

Wasalam.
On the other hand, prisons are filled with men. Young men are statistically very dangerous :D.

AntiKarateKid
07-20-2009, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
On the other hand, prisons are filled with men. Young men are statistically very dangerous :D.
Few crimes are recorded in statistics. Where is the statistic for lying? Backbiting? Gossiping? Ungratefulness? Manipulation? Envy? Greed? 1000 others cannot be measured statistically.

sapphire12
07-29-2009, 04:09 PM
The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”
This doesn't make sense.
First of all men and women are equal in Allahs eyes.

The menstrual cycle is not something a women chooses.The instruction to not pray and fast during this time in instructed.It it not down to a lack of commitment.Allah would not hold this against women and I doubt the Prophet(PBUH) would make such a comment.

mathematician
07-29-2009, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Yeah except that your logic lacks something. There are many sins that Allah will punish people for but in this world they are ok. For example, wearing a bikini in public. That sin itself can bring one to hell for many years, yet you will not go to prison for it.

IAmZamzam
07-30-2009, 06:51 PM
From my article about the truth about women in islam:

People who want to prove that Islam has and always has been a misogynist religion frequently point out this hadith:

Ibn Abbas reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I had a chance to look into the Paradise and I found that majority of the people was poor and I looked into the Fire and there I found the majority constituted by women. (Sahih Muslim, Book 36, Number 6597)

What these people want you to believe is that this is proof that the blessed Muhammad believed and taught that women are inherently more evil than men. But there are three gaping holes in this conclusion:

1. The hadith are fallible, unlike the Koran, and so they are judged by the Koran, and there is nothing in the entire Koran suggesting that women are more evil than men or that the majority of the people in hell will be women. Since this hadith has no Koranic parallel or justification, it should be regarded as highly suspect. Even if this were not the case it would not necessarily an accurate reporting of what the Prophet (peace be on him) said, since the hadith are the fallible memories of humans, transmitted through oral tradition, and the Koran is the only source of universal and undeniable Islamic doctrine.

2. The hadith does not tell us how much of a majority this majority is supposed to be, or even that there is a large majority at all. As such, the majority in question could be as low as 51%, in which case it would be just a matter of circumstance (what some would call luck) that most of the people in hell will turn out to be women, and not by any means an indication that women are inherently more evil than men. (In fact, even if everyone in hell is a woman, it could still be because of coincidence and nothing more, although it would be a very large coincidence.) Ergo, the hadith proves nothing even if it is authentic and totally accurate.

3. We Muslims are not taught that there is any sort of original sin. Instead, we believe that people are born sinless (born Muslims in the sense of “submitters to God”), and are corrupted later on because of a combination of negative influence from other people and temptation in the form of “whispers” from evil djinni. As such, it would make no sense for women to be inherently more evil than men, since men and women alike are born sinless and become corrupted the same way.

Uthman
07-30-2009, 07:07 PM
As-salaamu 'Alaykum brother Yahya,
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
1. The hadith are fallible, unlike the Koran, and so they are judged by the Koran, and there is nothing in the entire Koran suggesting that women are more evil than men or that the majority of the people in hell will be women. Since this hadith has no Koranic parallel or justification, it should be regarded as highly suspect. Even if this were not the case it would not necessarily an accurate reporting of what the Prophet (peace be on him) said, since the hadith are the fallible memories of humans, transmitted through oral tradition, and the Koran is the only source of universal and undeniable Islamic doctrine.
I'm afraid I have to take issue with some of what you have raised in this particular point, in particular regarding the reliability and status of the hadith in our religion. I hope a cursory look at this thread will change your mind:

http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...m-hadeeth.html

IAmZamzam
07-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Uthman, you can actually ignore that part if you want because I think my other points speak for themselves without it.

thetruth2009
07-30-2009, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul
Hello, everyone!

Regards,
JP.

Peace my brother in Humanity and Assalam aleykoum Sisters and brothers,

Sorry but I do not beleive in that Hadeeths, yes I forget men are protected about the devil, men are the best........

Allah SWT create us equal is it true otr not ?

If I follow your logic, if I am a Woman its very dangerous because statiscaly there are more women than men in hell.

Its easy to say that Hadeeths was said by the prophete Mohamed SWS, please use your brain.

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers, ask god to forgive us and to guide us, Ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Brother I think you're quoting the wrong person. Also dont be rude.

thetruth2009
07-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Assalam Aleykoum,

I am not rude, sorry if you feel it, I apologize to everybody and to you my sister.

What I want to say the religion its not a game, we have to control what we have been earing, reading, and growing with.

I know and I am sure the Quran is protected is it true or not ?

I know and I am sure the book of Hadeeths is not protected is it true ?? that are false, how we can be sure that all Hadiths are SAHIH.

I never said the prophete Mohamed SWS said any lie because he followed only the revelation of the Quran.

Its easy to say that that Hadeeths, was told by one man, heard by another one, heard by 3 or 10 before the last person ear it from the our prophete Mohamed SWS, What I want from you sisters and brothers , its to cheek if a hadeeth is true or not, logic or not and if it is not in contradiction with the protected book of Allah SWT the Quran.

As I said above, the religion its not like a game, we have to find out the truth together insha'Allah, Ameen.

I am very scared of thi world, I will post insh'Allah if Allah wants, hadeeths that are in contradiction with the quran. if you look at the truth you will find them by yourself.

About the Hadeeth there are more women than men in hell, what is the benefit to know it ?

It that help us for our faith if we know that what is the objectif, the aim of this hadeeths.

Sorry if you fell I am rude, I apologize, forgive me.

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

Maybe my post will be deleted again, who knows.

thetruth2009
07-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers,

Surah 2. The Cow

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

24. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

Assalam aleykoum.

thetruth2009
07-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Assalam aleykoum Sisters and Brothers,

1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

sourate 3

195. And their Lord hath accepted of them, and answered them: "Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: Ye are members, one of another: Those who have left their homes, or been driven out therefrom, or suffered harm in My Cause, or fought or been slain,- verily, I will blot out from them their iniquities, and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing beneath;- A reward from the presence of Allah, and from His presence is the best of rewards."

Sourate 4

124. If any do deeds of righteousness,- be they male or female - and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.

Sourate 16

97. Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

Sourate 33

35. For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah.s praise,- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

Every verse above are independely if you are male or female, please wake-up.

Assalam aleykoum.

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Why do you look at the sins?

Look at the population :females aways been more ,in all nations ? :D

IAmZamzam
07-30-2009, 09:47 PM
As I understand it, haqeeka, last I heard the worldwide ratio is something like 51%-49% women, or 52-48 or something. Then again, people always falsely assume it's possible to keep track of such large numbers successfully anyway (especially when countries like the U.S. take census only once a decade).

Ansariyah
07-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Pls can someone give hadeeth that women will outnumber men in Jannah too?

Cause if thats true I will be happy InshaAllah.*-*

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Same in the past:after war the women use to concieve more,Subhan-Allah!
I've read the same for Palestine after the last ....you know.:hmm: many babies were born there,boys or girls-I don't know.

Muslimlearner
07-30-2009, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Pls can someone give hadeeth that women will outnumber men in Jannah too?

Cause if thats true I will be happy InshaAllah.*-*
If we cound the Hooris:1 wife + 2 hooris,so YES

thetruth2009
07-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Assalam aleykoum,

Can somebody put the Hadeet, where the prophete SWS said if you say something about me that I did not say, you have to prepare your place to HELL, May Allah SWT protect us and all the Humanity, Ameen.

Its very sad what I am reading, you are always focus on numbers, statistic ?

I ask you to read out you wrote ? what is the link beatween what you wrote and numbers, you will find out by yourself.

Assalam aleykoum, ASK Allah SWT to forgive us and to guide us insh'Allah, Ameen.

mathematician
07-31-2009, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thetruth2009
Assalam aleykoum,

Can somebody put the Hadeet, where the prophete SWS said if you say something about me that I did not say, you have to prepare your place to HELL, May Allah SWT protect us and all the Humanity, Ameen.

Its very sad what I am reading, you are always focus on numbers, statistic ?

I ask you to read out you wrote ? what is the link beatween what you wrote and numbers, you will find out by yourself.

Assalam aleykoum, ASK Allah SWT to forgive us and to guide us insh'Allah, Ameen.
Brother I am afraid you are a bit misguided here. The hadith (about more women being in hell than men) is famously known in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim or both and has not been found to be weak for many centuries. So while you are correct that we are not allowed to make up false words out of the prophet p.b.u.h.'s mouth it is really irrelevant here. The hadith is sahih, end of story. If it were weak in some way I am sure someone out there would have found some weakness in it. So far, nobody has done that.

Also, you seem to miss the point of the hadith and bring out verses from the Qur'an that say whoever is righteous man or woman will be rewarded by Allah. I don't think anybody disputes that at all.
All the hadith tells you is that there will be more women in hell than men, that's regardless of Allah saying things like whoever does good work will be rewarded by me. That's because Allah saying He will reward women doesn't make women less of sinners, and the same thing for men.

Third, you say that "the Fire whose fuel is men and stones". I think you misunderstand the arabic language or context here. Men here can and probably refers to humans in general. That includes women also. The fire will be filled with stones and humans.

AntiKarateKid
07-31-2009, 02:57 AM
I don't get what the problem is. Don't you guys complaining about the hadith think that ONE of us two has to outnumber the other there? Or do you think it's exactly 50/50? Be realistic!

Would I complain if there were more men in hell? No. It has nothing to do with me and I move on.

Besides, until women stop flaunting their half naked bodies across every magazine, television show, and sidewalk, they will outnumber us. In the meantime think about this, most of humankind will taste hell, should we be moping around making threads complaining about it???

I suggest that a mod close this thread as it has run it's course and has devolved into nonsensical emotion outbursts against a fact which has nothing to do with their own lives.

HinduIconoclast
07-31-2009, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Besides, until women stop flaunting their half naked bodies across every magazine, television show, and sidewalk, they will outnumber us.
I think this is precisely the reason why there will be so many more women in hell than men. Sexual promiscuity has not been much of a problem for men but women expose themselves to anyone and everyone and do so by merely being in public in such revealing clothing. Also, there are a lot of strippers and prostitutes out there and they are guaranteed to go to hell unless they radically change their ways. Also, women are weaker than men (both physically and emotionally/psychologically) so they are more prone to sin than men are.

جوري
07-31-2009, 03:33 AM
^^ do women sin alone?
I must admit I don't like the directionality of this thread...
Leave the creation to the creator.. we are not here to funnel men or women to either destination..

Can I kindly ask a mod to close this thread?
I am going to use an emotion card.. pick whichever one you like

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.