/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jordan-Palestine Tour

alaqsatours
12-11-2008, 06:09 PM
A'salaamo-Alaykum,

Fellow brothers & sisters, I hope that you're all well.

I am a muslim brother that works for a travel company here in the UK.

"Palestine", "Al-Aqsa"; names that are close to most, if not all Muslim hearts. At the same time however, we are also guilty of turning a blind eye or being forgetful at best, of the plight of the Palestinian people.

There are many ahadith highlighting the virtues of Masjid Al-Aqsa, as well as, doing what one can to help another in need.

There are many charities and organisations doing some great work in fighting the injustice and in support of the Palestinian people (may Allah bless all involved abundantly).

An area where there is an apparent need is in education. We need to educate ourselves and others on the reality of the situation; the current plight as well as from where it stems. We need to go there and visit that beautiful Masjid and the Dome of the Rock, from where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) descended to heaven accompanied by Jibrael (AS). Muslims from all over the world, in particular from the West, need to flock to Al-Aqsa in ziyarat of the Holy Place. This will represent solidarity to our fellow Muslims and defiance to the Zionist regime that has been working so hard and continues to do so, to deter and prevent Muslims from visiting the Holy City.

With this in mind, and having spent a week setting everything up and visiting many sites of great significance in both Jordan & Palestine, I am pleased to say that we have tailored a professinally guided tour. The first of which will kick-off Sunday 26 April 2009, Insha'Allah.

For more information about Al-Aqsa, please visit http://www.aqsa.org.uk/.

For more information about the tour, please enquire by calling 0844 415 4855 or 0116 220 5235.

More information will also be available at www.alaqsatours.com soon Insha'Allah. As the website is not ready yet, you can view details on our facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...id=37115532130 (please join and show your support).

Jzk Khayr for reading. Please pass on.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alaqsatours
03-02-2009, 11:53 AM
UPDATE:

I'm pleased to advise you all that our website has been published and is up and running.

To learn more about what we do as well as more information about the tour, please visit www.thetravelexperts.co.uk

Jzk khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.