/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wat shud I tell her?

AnonymousPoster
12-11-2008, 10:47 PM
:sl:

My friend visited me from another city. We use to go to the same school but we moved so she wanted to come n see me. When she came, she asked me to meet her somewhere. I went there cause I was exited to see her, well I was thinking, she came to my city, so I have to take her out n show her around u know. But she let me know that, she wanted to take me somewhere. I was a bit surprised with that, because my parents think we are somewhere near my home.

I was like, hmm. Ok we will do what you want. She told me she wanted to shop in another city, we both have Student cards that allow us to travel freely within the country so I didn't hesitate, I knew I cud get back home safe etc.

When we arrived in the city, immediately she gets a call..I hear her say "I'm here, where ru"? That's when It hit me, oh so there's a third person comin, and no one told me anything, strange. She hangs up, I ask her right away, wats up? Who's that coming, she tells me "oh I dunno, it's some guy, he's asking me where I am? I didn't know what to say, she was acting all discreet. Suddenly I see 2 guys walking up to us, she greets them both. They stick their hands out to me, I refuse to hand shake them.

So she tells me: Well now we can go hit the city centre..I was like, hey don't you think u shud've atleast let me know? Like...Before hand. She goes it's ok, they can become our body guards.

Anyway, the guys are standing there, one of them is trying to chat me up...
My name is....wats yours? I don't answer him. While she's chatting away with the other dude.

Anyway to cut a long story short, she did her shopping along wit me, the 2 guys. When we parted from the guys, they were like: we can't let you girls get no the train alone, we will go with you to make sure u arrive safe. It was soo weird, they all ended up joking about me not shaking hands. The other guy goes, I think I like it, than he began commenting on my eyes, u have such pretty eyes. It was like some strange teenager soap opera like dating. We came back to my place, my parents think we were in town.

I am quite close to my parents, they let me do whatever I want. They know that they can trust me, because I never do anything stupid like that.

I feel like I am lying now cause I havent told them. Now she wants to come and visit me tomorrow. Dunno what plan she's going to sweep in again.

Shud I tell my parents? They will end up disliking her I'm pretty sure. So I am not scared of a punishment, but they will make it hard for me to see her thats for sure.

I don't know what to do!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
12-11-2008, 11:21 PM
i dislike her,

she sounds sleazy and loose

if i was you i'd talk to her try n change her.

if you cant, i'd lose her

Assalamu Alaikum

ps: my "friends" *INVERTED THOSE COMMA's" tried similar before --- naturally i stormed out n then threw them around next tiem i saw them.

as if i was going to go with it - psshh

Faith.
12-12-2008, 08:11 AM
AssalamuAlaykum,
^Hmm I agree..
I think you should do something about it....
Because your freinds influance you alot...because they're close to you
Their habits can become yours before you know it

Ummu Sufyaan
12-12-2008, 08:19 AM
:sl:
id simply ditch her. she sounds like a bad influence...and i don't know why the heck those guys felt like they needed to protect you..if anything your the one who needed protecting from them...:skeleton:

and eww @ the way he was commenting about you...slap him i tell you :p :D nasty! +o(+o(+o(

if you feel uncomfortable around her, just dont go :)

Shud I tell my parents? They will end up disliking her I'm pretty sure. So I am not scared of a punishment, but they will make it hard for me to see her thats for sure.
maybe thats the best thing to do...i wouldn't tell my parents cos id feel that its best to conceal my sins... and moreover, you've gotta be independent of your controlling yourself...you cant always relie on people doing that for you..get me?...altho parents are good too :p :D

bottom line: seriosuly, sounds like bad company :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
12-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Give her naseehah as we should help each other to do good and avoid evil. Secondly, tell her you won't be part of her 'outings' ever again if she doesn't change her ways. If she doesn't take heed, ditch her as she is openly disobeying Allah. You don't need 'friends' like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.