/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clean home, Mean People, Dirty home, Nice people...

Ansariyah
12-11-2008, 11:04 PM
:sl:

Please vote, n give reasons why.

If u had to stay with some relatives temporary.

Wat home wud u stay at? The clean one with mean people init, or the Dirty one with really super sweet people? n why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 11:07 PM
:wasalamex

Sweet people, I'd help em clean their house insha'Allah.

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S I say this because sometimes the nicest of people can make any place bearable. I wouldnt be able to deal with mean/nasty people no matter how nice their house.

Faith.
12-11-2008, 11:10 PM
^Same..
Nasty people...A Big NO NO
Nice people you can have fun with and be more relaxed so its defo much more bearable to live with!

Ansariyah
12-11-2008, 11:12 PM
:w:

Let me also add, u can help but they will mess it up, because they are really dirty. Also, you have allergies that will worsen due to the lack of hygiene.

Let me add also: U are obsessed with cleaning, the nice people don't like others to clean their house. Everything u touch, they will say "no no, u cant do that, sit down, we will serve u".

They will be very firm about that. They also see cleaning their home, as an offence.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Let me also add, u can help but they will mess it up, because they are really dirty. Also, you have allergies that will worsen due to the lack of hygiene.

Let me add also: U are obsessed with cleaning, the nice people don't like others to clean their house. Everything u touch, they will say "no no, u cant do that, sit down, we will serve u".

They will be very firm about that.
Hmm sis, you know...if they were relatives...I'm sure we could help em clean and tidy their house bi'ithnillah. I mean so many times I go to my aunts house and I find myself in the kitchen....not because its dirty...but because she cooks for us, we eat and then I tidy it after :p I dont think relatives would mind....

I hate going to relatives houses where they treat you like a guest, I feel like saying, 'Dude I'm family....put yer feet up, its only me :p' lol just my 2 cents.

Faith.
12-11-2008, 11:15 PM

They will be very firm about that.
^ but they're also sweet....which in my opinion is way better than some mean horrible strict folk...
Not saying Id like to live in a dirty house...lol
Just rather live with nicer people:p

Ansariyah
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
These type of relatives exist, n pls anybody don't go assuming it's all about me thanks.:p:

Let's continue...u have to imagine yourself for these relatives to be urs, forget ur real ones okey lol:-[

Sooo.....u have to uhmm keep in mind what I write. Get it?

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Hmm, ok. It's difficult to make up relatives though when real ones exist :p

Erm...if I was with mean people, I'd either cry or snap totally and give them an earful...I do think I'd prefer the nice ones....just go for a walk in the park instead?? :-[ Unless I had a pollen allergy, which I dont alhamdulillah :p

Ansariyah
12-11-2008, 11:37 PM
ur allergy will get really bad, u will suffer every night. u cant take walks at night, what than?

Lets also add: U wont go to school, u wont work, u are pretty much stuck in their home. u can go out n stuff, but basically u are home mostly, but ofcourse u don't have to, u can go out more if u want.:sunny:

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 11:39 PM
That's it, I'm going into hibernation sis :exhausted tell my relatives I moved to the North Pole :exhausted :p

Ansariyah
12-11-2008, 11:42 PM
^Pls don't make me laugh. haha lol..
It hurts ouch, got a sore tummy.

carry on....

remember u cant go anywhere else but..exceptttt...the mean people..remember their house is veryyy clean. Everything is super duper lux n stuff too.

but once u leave the sweet people that's it.:-[

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Sore tummy? Aw huni, hope u get better soon insha'Allah.

Ya know what, this probably calls for a little da'wah...either that or risk turning nasty right back at the evil ones :evil:

I dunno sis, what would you do?

Ansariyah
12-11-2008, 11:55 PM
thanks sis..jzk..when I laugh it hurts. but I am fine alhamdulilah:X

So it all comes down to this fact...

Wat can u handle, Wat can u NOT handle...?

Pls lets be honest...its ok to go with the mean people okay.:-[..I mean no one will mind anyway.

Güven
12-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Clean lux home , people who dont like you to clean up ? sounds goooood :ooh:

Re.TiReD
12-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Nah I just detest mean people, but then again....depends how mean?

Ansariyah
12-12-2008, 12:05 AM
They have a short temper, they will snap. They will neg at u, u will see them backbite others. U will see them scream a lot.

but they have even a jacuzzi...don't forget.:-[

ask questions if u like.:X

Re.TiReD
12-12-2008, 12:06 AM
LOL sis you see, riches gives a person nothing.

Give me the reason for the nice ones being so messy :p

Najm
12-12-2008, 12:30 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Dirty Home:raging:+o(+o(+o( No way!!

I'd take clean home always!!!:statisfie

Ill make the horrible people become nice and good in conduct InshaAllah:p

FiAmaaniAllah

BlissfullyJaded
12-12-2008, 02:22 AM

Lol... Um neither?

How dirty is dirty though? Like you're walking through their home and everyyything is everywhere, and there's dirty dishes around and clothes laying around, like they show on scary TV shows... Or it it just a bit cluttered, cuz I could survive that anyway.

If I have to choose, I go with the sweet people... And take them out somewhere. :p Nah I'm kiddin about the last part.

north_malaysian
12-12-2008, 07:18 AM
I rather go to a hotel than living in a clean home but with very mean people.... I dont like having the feeling that I'm not welcomed in their home....

Plus, nice people ... they'll clean their house a lil bit for us to be comfortable...

Snowflake
12-12-2008, 09:52 AM
I'd go armed with naseehah/dawah and stay with the mean people so that I can help them change :D

Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2008, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
:wasalamex

Sweet people, I'd help em clean their house insha'Allah.

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S I say this because sometimes the nicest of people can make any place bearable. I wouldnt be able to deal with mean/nasty people no matter how nice their house.
yh agreed...
if they're nice, they wouldnt mind you takin out a mop, and mopping the floors

Danah
12-13-2008, 11:34 AM
I will keep cleaning in a dirty home just to keep staying with nice people

I think staying at 5 stars house with mean people is like staying in the hell

for me, the inside comfort is more than the luxury

Danah
12-13-2008, 11:35 AM
sorry double post

Soulja Girl
12-13-2008, 11:38 AM

Erm... You don't necessarily have to be mean to be clean... :hmm:

Olive
12-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Staying with nice people will make any place nice, no matter how dirty it is.

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 02:14 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Get a girl from the clean house to marry a dude from the nice people house.

Then they'll be tidy and nice, what more could one ask for?

WassalamuAlaykum

Faith.
12-13-2008, 02:18 PM
But she'd be raised to be a meany...Lol..
But nice match ..lol:D

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by XxFaithxX
But she'd be raised to be a meany...Lol..
But nice match ..lol:D
Noo the niceness from the father and cleanliness from the mother dudeee :shade: lol :p

Faith.
12-13-2008, 02:21 PM
^lol :D:p....Dudettte

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Who knows?? :exhausted

Najm
12-13-2008, 04:58 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

What if the nice people are too nice??? Wouldn't you take advantage of them ?....like take advantage of them, and make them do things you want.:enough!:

I still stick by my choice....a clean home will always turn out to be a sweet home:D

FiAmaaniAllah

Faith.
12-13-2008, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't take advantage...Id be abl to relax with them!
on the other hand Id mess and play pranks with the mean folk..

Snowflake
12-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Dirty houses are suffocating.. how could anyone wanna live in one of those.? And living with nice people means just making your own life easy. But imagine living amongst mean people and influencing them with your good islamic conduct? It could help generations and you get endless reward for it. Even if they don't change you'll still have pleased Allah and gotten rewarded for your intentions. I suddenly wanna go to the meanies house right now! :p

The Ruler
12-14-2008, 05:16 PM
I'd prefer the clean house. The people don't matter. And even if they're horrible, horrible relatives are more fun than nice ones. They're adventurous.

smile
12-15-2008, 07:48 PM
i'll clean the place myself
i don't lyk mean ppl

BlissfullyJaded
12-17-2008, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
Noo the niceness from the father and cleanliness from the mother dudeee :shade: lol :p
What if the kid gets meanness from the mother and messiness from the father? :skeleton: Ahh I couldn't help sayin that. :exhausted

Yanal
12-17-2008, 04:37 AM
My house us dirty do you can call me good kid (actually I prefer only good because I'm not a kid)

Woodrow
12-17-2008, 06:26 AM
At first look this appears to be a Hobson's choice. In other words both choices are equally bad.

The problem can only be resolved by determining which house you can pray in. It is obvious that if the nice peoples house is as nasty as it sounds it would not be suitable to pray in. Now the question comes with the mean people. They may hinder the prayers, yet it should be possible to find a clean secretive place to pray in private. So although the mean people house may be uncomfortable and a challenge, I feel it would be the best choice as it would be the least likely to prevent you from praying.

mystifyed
12-17-2008, 06:27 AM
at least the nice ppl would help to clean up

youngsister
12-17-2008, 04:50 PM

Tough choice..

I hate dirty places so i am not sure i would be able to sleep in a dirty home+o(

I hate mean people too i cant stand them.

I would stay with the nice people and since we are family i would clean their house. Sorted.:D:w:

Ansariyah
12-21-2008, 11:32 PM
interesting replies...

Woodrow guud points MashaAllah.

Mysterious Uk
12-21-2008, 11:34 PM
I voted mingin house and nice people cos if they were truly nice; they wudn't mind u cleaning their house wud they? Well actually i wudn't i wud get a cleaner or summit.

qassy!
12-21-2008, 11:52 PM
I could easily deal with horrible people :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.