/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is how i feel

AnonymousPoster
12-12-2008, 03:56 PM
I’m a born Muslim but it’s only this year that I have started practising properly I feel lot more closer to Allah now in my heart I feel content in my life. Well im not the happiest I been the situations around me is not how I thought things would be or too many things have happened but I believe everything happens for a reason. However as I learn more and read more I find some really strict quotes and ruling that really scare me I mean for the littlest things we do it can lead us to hell. Such as the way we walk talk etc. I some time complain than I think I have so much to be happy about and be thankfull for I don’t want to come across ungrateful to Allah. But sometimes when im low I let emotion take better of me.

Im just too concise of everything around me and everything I do. im too scared of the punishment this life and after dont know what to do. Sometimes I get a voice telling me that im not doing everything im suppose to be doing so what’s the point than I put my self up by saying that no matter what im just goanna strive to do good even if it is little. But can I still get love of Allah eve though im not doing everything according to his book.

Please some one advice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia030812
12-12-2008, 09:23 PM
OMGGGG

ive recently become religious and going exactly what your going through...

e.g. i tell myself i'm sinning everyday...like the talking to guys etc but i'm at uni and its something that can't be helped. sometimes i feel like i'm not good enough and allah is angry with me but i dunno...allah is the most merciful and its your intention that counts.

Umm Hurairah
12-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu), who said that the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa Sallam) said:
"Allah the Almighty said: I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed."
(1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty. It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alayhi wa Sallam), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:
"Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed."
It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

On the authority of Anas (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alayhi wa Sallam) say:
"Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."
It was related by at-Tirmidhi and al-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Its chain of authorities is sound.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.