/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Googling it

Ansariyah
12-12-2008, 09:35 PM
:sl:

Have u eva felt...Like...

You cudnt find something around your home, and you had this urge to google it..like eg: Wen u cudnt find ur Remote control lol?

Only to realise later that wat's in google actually stays there n u can't physically grab it.:-[

It happens to me a lot!!

One time I really couldn't find my earing...I had this feeling "don't worry u can google it". I don't actually go to my laptop, but it's a comforting feeling for a split second, like ur almost in another world, "google world". n later I snap out of it, n it hits me, omg I really have to find my earing, google can't do it for me.

LoL...:-[

Am I making any sense?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
12-12-2008, 09:40 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the Cyber-World lol

Fishman
12-12-2008, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Am I making any sense?
Anybody who thinks you aren't would probably try to google the answer to that...
:w:

Leyla73
12-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah, i get what you mean :)
But never happens to me though.
Me, usually, when i can't find something like for a really long time, well or i find it on myself, or somewhere really obvious! Haha =P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ashjan95
12-12-2008, 10:04 PM
But never happens to me though.
Me, usually, when i can't find something like for a really long time, well or i find it on myself, or somewhere really obvious! Haha =P
same me here sis lol am always lyk that and if lose somthing i neva find it on that day i find it the other day
lyk once i lost my fone and i couldnt find it coz i waz in a rush and me sister in law sed to me that i wont find it today coz ur not calm and the next day i found it lol.......

Snowflake
12-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Sometimes I nearly say 'lol' when laughing. But your symptoms are more severe sis :p

Leyla73
12-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Hahaahaha!
Yeah, well it's normal, cause you always right lol, and you read what you write, so at the end you start talking like that sis! Hehe
But i reallt try to not start talking like that lol

Güven
12-12-2008, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Sometimes I nearly say 'lol' when laughing. But your symptoms are more severe sis :p
LOL Me too!

:wasalamex

Ansariyah
12-12-2008, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ashjan95
same me here sis lol am always lyk that and if lose somthing i neva find it on that day i find it the other day
lyk once i lost my fone and i couldnt find it coz i waz in a rush and me sister in law sed to me that i wont find it today coz ur not calm and the next day i found it lol.......
Did u try to google it....:p:

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
lol

I cudn't find my hijab 2 weeks ago....My sis was actually wearing it, in my mind I had this whisper "it's ok u can google it, only a click away:-[". I felt calm for a second, but the next min I was like..too bad that we can't.

Cabdullahi
12-12-2008, 11:03 PM
this sounds weird.....but i think i do suffer something similar whenever i want a new gadget and i do not have the money i just google it and that relieves the pain...:)

Ansariyah
12-12-2008, 11:15 PM
^

I dont try to google my Hijab, with my fingers physically...It's a feeling. but then reality hits, n I realize how good it felt, if it were only possible to find everything we lose in person through google n it lets u know where it is in the house:-[ lol, cause google has everything u can think of. u know what I mean? :sunny:

Cabdullahi
12-12-2008, 11:29 PM
yeah lolololol because u probably got used to simplistically searching and browsing stuff on google....u get brief thoughts of using the same technique when u lose stuff like ur hijab in real life but when u realize its never gonna work u snap out lolol thats hilarious

Woodrow
12-13-2008, 04:36 AM

Results 1 - 10 of about 103,000,000 for Am I making any sense?. (0.13 seconds)

Nájlá
12-13-2008, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ashjan95
i had it.....
she did something to me so i hid her phone ;D

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 12:00 PM

You cudnt find something around your home, and you had this urge to google it..like eg: Wen u cudnt find ur Remote control lol?

Only to realise later that wat's in google actually stays there n u can't physically grab it.:-[

It happens to me a lot!!

One time I really couldn't find my earing...I had this feeling "don't worry u can google it". I don't actually go to my laptop, but it's a comforting feeling for a split second, like ur almost in another world, "google world". n later I snap out of it, n it hits me, omg I really have to find my earing, google can't do it for me.

Am I making any sense?
Seriously??

Danah
12-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Alhumdulilah I found someone like me :-[ and I thought I am the only one :exhausted

I am exactly the same, this happen with me daily......I am obsessed with computers and technology

sometimes when I look for something......suddenly jump to mind.....google it or Ctrl+f to find it

sometimes when I am doing something that need to be done more than once ........I feel like Ctrl+C then Ctrl+P

some other time when I do something then change my mind later I feel like......Ctrl+z to undo it

if I am very busy with too many things I feel like keep the less priority things downloading until I finish what I have in my hand, or even pause somethings until the others done.....I feel like everything around me are processes in progress :blind:

well, I am totally going insane I guess :blind::skeleton:

Olive
12-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Wow... you're spending too much time on the comp! :D

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I really dont get it :$

Danah
12-13-2008, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanz
Wow... you're spending too much time on the comp! :D
yeah.....sometimes I feel like a Robot not a human :blind:

Faith.
12-13-2008, 03:29 PM
^Lol....
Cause we're always (well most of the time :p) on the comp....we're soo used to to the commands...Like Ctrl-Z...Or google..:D

Danah
12-13-2008, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by XxFaithxX
^Lol....
Cause we're always (well most of the time :p) on the comp....we're soo used to to the commands...Like Ctrl-Z...Or google..:D
loool...like I said a Robot ;D
if its only the free time that I got to use the computer then I think I will not end up with that miserable situation :(
but what you do when even all of your studies are depend on computer :(

Faith.
12-13-2008, 03:42 PM
^ Lol...I know we depend a lot on tecknowledgy nowadays..
No wonder i've got a headache:D

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Never had the urge to google that kind of stuff but if I lost my keys or something else I've had the urge to call it.. like you would a mobile...only to remember that these things dont have a ringing tone...! Yeh sadly its hard to imagine life without technology

IbnAbdulHakim
12-13-2008, 04:12 PM
sounds like a false sense of security !

myself however have never had such a feeling.

i normally start reciting inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun when i cant find something.

Ansariyah
12-13-2008, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
Never had the urge to google that kind of stuff but if I lost my keys or something else I've had the urge to call it.. like you would a mobile...only to remember that these things dont have a ringing tone...! Yeh sadly its hard to imagine life without technology
rofl:laugh:

omg sis...I feel better im not alone. (group hug..saya u too)!!

lol

Danah
12-13-2008, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
OMG :ooh:......I had the exact same feeling sometimes :blind:

rofl:laugh:

omg sis...I feel better im not alone. (group hug..saya u too)!!

lol
Dont worry huni you are not a lone :-[, I am even worse than you imsad
I think I need to establish a club for Technology manic to find more people like me :blind:

Sabbir_1
12-13-2008, 08:15 PM
You need to get out more.

highway_trekker
12-14-2008, 03:49 PM
lol @ Yanoora and SAYA :D

Ansariyah
12-14-2008, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalil27
You need to get out more.
so u got no Imagination...I see.

I actually need to stay "in" more according my folkz...

Ansariyah
12-14-2008, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
OMG :ooh:......I had the exact same feeling sometimes :blind:

Dont worry huni you are not a lone :-[, I am even worse than you imsad
I think I need to establish a club for Technology manic to find more people like me :blind:
we had guests over lol...I had this urge to mute them:-[.....cause they were sooo loud n annoying n my sis was sick she cudn't even sleep. rofl

I cheered her up saying that:p:..."shall I mute them"...

Wudn't it be kewwl if we cud lower the volume..ahhh.

Fishman
12-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Sometimes when I make a mistake I try to press ctrl-z with my fingers...

Danah
12-15-2008, 12:07 PM
we had guests over lol...I had this urge to mute them:-[.....cause they were sooo loud n annoying n my sis was sick she cudn't even sleep. rofl

I cheered her up saying that:p:..."shall I mute them"...

Wudn't it be kewwl if we cud lower the volume..ahhh.
LOOOL interesting ;D, what about pause them.....or may be use call the method: guest.sleep();..........*java code*

now I think we really have to have technology maniac club ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
welcome to the club...:)

sister herb
12-15-2008, 12:51 PM
:D

Maybe this will be the next after googling everything:

:exhausted Welcome to cyber-insanity...

highway_trekker
12-15-2008, 05:34 PM
lol Yanoora and @ ^ :giggling: Subhana'Allaah.. the insanity of the insane indeed!

smile
12-15-2008, 07:45 PM
i think u ppl are sad and must get a life! jokes

no offense

Danah
12-15-2008, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
i think u ppl are sad and must get a life! jokes

no offense
lol...to be honest with you, I cant imagine how the life goes on without computers.....and when I said that, people get angry and said that I am c r a z y :D

Ansariyah
01-12-2009, 12:01 AM
More funny stories plss:bump1:

Ansariyah
01-12-2009, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
LoL!

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-12-2009, 12:08 AM

It happens to me a lot!!

Am I making any sense?
Dont worry I know a very good psychiatrist:D:p:giggling:

Danah
01-12-2009, 09:04 AM
lately I did a stupid social mistake...I wished I did not ...I was seriously thinking about why we cant just delete it from our memory..............

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.