/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI Crew

Yanal
12-13-2008, 12:36 AM
:sl:
I like to say thanks to the whole LI team starting from the mods Bro S and ending at one trainee mod Güven. JaxakAllah for all the time you guts put in and may Allah reward you and reward me. Please don't close this thread or emerge It to another commenting thread because I have a suggestion Why can't we have a Mods Day off, Super Mods day off and Admins Day off?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
12-13-2008, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I like to say thanks to the whole LI team starting from the mods Bro S and ending at one trainee mod Güven. JaxakAllah for all the time you guts put in and may Allah reward you and reward me. Please don't close this thread or emerge It to another commenting thread because I have a suggestion Why can't we have a Mods Day off, Super Mods day off and Admins Day off?
Mod's day off? Are you trying to hack the site or something! :D
:w:

Yanal
12-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Seperate days off so Super mods still on that day:D

Fishman
12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Seperate days off so Super mods still on that day:D
I think the best mods want to be mods, and would just spend their day off moderating...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Ameen, JazakAllahu Khair brooo :D

^hes gonna hack the site :skeleton:

:wasalamex

Fishman
12-13-2008, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
^hes gonna hack the site :skeleton:
I don't know how to hack though... yet!

I need to take that IT college course!

Pen Marks
12-13-2008, 12:43 AM
lol if they want a day off they can just log off right?

Mod's day off? Are you trying to hack the site or something
;D

Güven
12-13-2008, 12:44 AM
And IF you could hack....what can you gain from this site ? lol

except from getting into the private sections :skeleton:

Fishman
12-13-2008, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
And IF you could hack....what can you gain from this site ? lol
Great and mighty POWER!!!

Over a bunch of weirdos who stay up to quater-to-one in the morning spamming... :-[

Yanal
12-13-2008, 12:50 AM
You calling me a wierdo and I thought moderators would thank me from suggesting a day off. PS I got soccer game in a lot of rain:cold:

Najm
12-13-2008, 01:34 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

lol good idea you know.....

only way to implement this is by banning the "mods" for a whole day:D

FiAmaaniAllah

Woodrow
12-13-2008, 01:54 AM

Thank you young Bro. Yanal. I find your words to be touching and deeply appreciated.

The idea is a good one, but I doubt it is possible to implement. Although most mods are on line over 40 hours a week, most of them can only be on specific days or specific hours. Very few are ever on, on the same day. So no matter what day is selected, most of the mods for that day would not have been here anyway.

With the super mods, at least one needs to always be accessable. There is always the possibility a troll will appear here. it is the supermods that have the power to handle them. Also, there are a few things most of the mods do not have power to do.

As far as us admins. to be honest most of what we do is behind the scenes. There is no real need for us to be online, except we like to keep our hands involved in what happens on the boards, and we deeply care about all of the members.

The people who actually run the forum are the members. The membership is thebakbone of the forums and it deserves any praise or thanks. I venture to say that over 75% of the hands-on monitoring is done by members and not us who are staff. Four of the best moderators are not moderators, but are deeply appreciated concerned members. Speaking just for myself. I doubt if I ever found any offending post or thread. Any action I have ever taken was the result of a problem being brought to my attention by a member.

Yanal
12-13-2008, 02:16 AM
Is my name in the four who aren't moderators :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.