/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone comment these ayahs?

sefedinmuqaj
12-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Assalamu aleykum brothers!

I want to ask you about some ayahs I came across while reading the Qur’an.

Below are the ayahs I am talking about:

15:26 We created man from sounding clay, from mud molded into shape;

15:28 Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud molded into shape;

15:33 (Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud molded into shape."

Is it possible that the first man that God created might have been a black man?

I couldn’t find any facts about this in Islamic books or websites, but maybe Islamic scholars didn’t study or focus on this issue.

I think people are racists and don’t like the fact that the first man was black therefore they didn’t talk or write about it.

I will be expecting your answer!

Sincerely,

Sefedin Muqaj
Prizren-Kosova
www.kosovaislam.tk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zamtsa
12-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Rasulullah said to Abu Dzar Al Ghifari in that Adam 'Alaihi Salaam was made from the red, black and another colour (I forget) that's why human being had bad characters. HR.Shahih Jami'ush Shaghir, takhrij by syaikh Nashir Al Albani.

Rasulullah said in his Hadits that Allah does not look at your looks, lineage or wealth, but He looks at your 'amal shalih.

Rasulullah said "Good lineage support good 'amal." at Shahih Sirah Nabawiyah of Ibn Katsir, takhrij by syaikh Nashir Al Albani. Means that good lineage is only a subordinate to good deeds."

And Islam is the only Religion who Rasulullah said that woman are married because of the looks, wealth, lineage and religion, marry them because of religion.

Rasulullah even said "if there is a man propose a woman for marriage, who is good in his Din and Akhlaq, then accept him as son in law, or there will be great turmoil and destruction in the face of the earth."

Assalamu manit taba'al huda (may peace be upon people who follow the guidance).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.