/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to get through a stubborn person

Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2008, 09:51 AM
:sl:
how do you get through a stubborn person, who the more you ask them for something you need... i mean you really need this thing, and the only way to get it is through them...but the more you ask and persist, the more they become stubborn...

what do you do :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
12-13-2008, 11:36 AM

Bribe them wiv cookies... :coolious: Does the trick... :p

:w:

Danah
12-13-2008, 11:44 AM
I have a problem with this myself, because I am a stubborn person :-[

what I did with such people is keep being so persistent with them even if they increase their persistence until they gave up:thumbs_up

lol.....now I sound like a scary person to u sis, right? :skeleton:

but really this is how it works with me :X

Tony
12-13-2008, 01:45 PM
maybe youre not supposed to hav the thing :sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faith.
12-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Id bribe them..;D *Muhahaha*
Nah thats mean...:D
I have no idea....I usually give up...But not without a fight....:p...

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 04:52 PM
if it is a child...usually love and persistance in that love as well as getting on their side works

an adult... its harder... stubborness could be a part of the character and that is always a challenge... I think people should make him/her aware that this is not a good quality to possess as an adult. They should feel the consequence of what they do...usually that is the best remedy.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-14-2008, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA

what I did with such people is keep being so persistent with them even if they increase their persistence until they gave up:thumbs_up
but what if they get the kicks out of it, an don't take you seriously...

format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Bribe them wiv cookies... :coolious: Does the trick... :p

:w:
nope that wont work :D...but if i can be patient enough, i may find that a situation may arrive where they come to ME for help, but i dont help them until they help me...:blind: :mmokay:
:D

Re.TiReD
12-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Pretend you dont want it, and that if they do give it you you'd go and throw it down the nearest loo....Reverse psychology should work :p

Ummu Sufyaan
12-15-2008, 07:22 AM
lol
if i were to do that, they would be glad because then they would think that i wouldn't need that thing any more...

Danah
12-16-2008, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
but what if they get the kicks out of it, an don't take you seriously...
lol....no dont worry, I always make them take me seriously....thats my style :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.