/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Msn

anonymous
12-13-2008, 05:19 PM
im 16 and well im a MSN hollic i got more then 250 contacts N lets sai atleast 150 of the contacts i dont knoe face to face and from that 150 contacts i dont knoee atleast 130 of dem r male......im not being bigheaded but i am an attractive person and im not scared to show and flaunt my beauty (which is my weakness) i have mre then 700 pictures of myself stored on my computer and my display picture changes from daii to daii and i get alot of nice comments/sweet talks from guys, i dnt take any of they talks to heart cuz its jst msn and i dnt trust any of dem but yh i have meet up wid som of the guys and they were nice guys (im not going to lie) but yh i jst noticed da my movements are getting to loose cuz i sumtyms even agree to get on cam (as long as they do) N im due to meet a guy up in 2 daiis plus hes not a muslim however he does knoee im a muslim......he has been askign me to meet him up mre then 20tyms but i always made ecuses but dis tym i had no excuses and i jst thought wa is da harm in meeting him he seems like a nice person and i have seen a picture of him and i have seen him on cam, plus hes the same age as me so its not liek hes a predator or sumfing. but iw as jst wondering am i over thinking dis or is dis normal.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 05:28 PM
! May Allaah protect those who dont protect themselves-aameen

Yanal
12-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Tell the males to delete me and that never try to talk me ever again.

Soulja Girl
12-13-2008, 05:30 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
! May Allaah protect those who dont protect themselves-aameen
^Ameeeeeeen... And like Alpha Dude said, delete all teh boiiz from your list... And don't have your pics as your d/p... :hmm:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
12-13-2008, 05:32 PM
^ AMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen !

this is wrong sis ,
DOnt delete the contacts ....Make a NEW ACCOUNT and put only the ones who are trustwhorty ( family, friends etc.) !

:wasalamex

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 05:32 PM
I think also sister...without making this sound harsh... sometimes we need to humble ourselves and realise that Allaah gives us things be it beauty or wealth or intelligence... and we can use it in a right way or a wrong way... or in some cases not use it at all. Hearts need to be humbled before they die hard

anonymous
12-13-2008, 05:33 PM
yh but wen ppl r telling u fings like "awww ur soo beautiful MASHALLAH" they always add da wrd mashallah which makes me fink hmmmm they are right i am beautiful (not in a bigheaded waii) and i have been blessed wid dis beauty so y not show it off and i dnt get compliments from guys onli i get it from my girldfrnds too

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 05:34 PM
!! But surely that is bigheaded? To think why not get compliments and show myself off? :hmm:

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 05:38 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

So what do you get from these compliments? If you know you're beautiful then thank Allah (swt) for it.

And you know, if I say anything else I'm prolly going to sound harsh so I'll leave you with this du'aa insha'Allah:

'Oh Allah you have made me beautiful in physique so make me beautiful in character' Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Güven
12-13-2008, 05:39 PM
....Say Alhamdullilah and protect your Beauty!

anonymous
12-13-2008, 05:46 PM
okeii i might sound loose however i aint done any loose actions i have not been kissed, touched inapropiately by a male.

anonymous
12-13-2008, 05:47 PM
i will stop the waii im going at da moment however i do not believe it will effect me in da long-run simply because no1 has to knoee ima shut it out of my life and my future hubbie will inshallah have no clue.

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 05:48 PM
You can shut it out?

Sis old habits die hard.

If you think you can shut it out, then do it now

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 05:54 PM
your future husband wont have a clue?

Sister... ostentation is more a sin of the heart than just merely a sin of a physical action. And by placing your photos on msn, you have taken an action be it 'loose' or anything else... that was your choice...your action.

May Allaah rectify your affairs-aameen

Danah
12-13-2008, 05:55 PM
so what you get from showing the others your beauty and receive the complements from them?
nothing....
are u happy because they said masha allah? this is not a proof that they are good, and even if so, why showing non-mahram ur beauty? and what if they said masha allah?

sis u r harming ur self, you need to stop that immediately and create a new account and put only your female friends and you mahram men NOTHING ELSE

and by the way, talking to non mahram via msn is HARAM because the forbiden Khalwa (being alone with them) is applied as well

Re.TiReD
12-13-2008, 05:55 PM
@ Bro Alpha: Masha'Allah at the gheerah of our brothers in Islam.

Seriously your posts are beautiful bro, JazakAllah khayr. Sis listen to him and read the posts carefully insha'Allah, it's sincere naseehah.

I've known people who have dont the same as you and gotten into the same mess. I've always advised them to think about what they're doing and to respect themselves. You're not. For a moments pleasure you're throwing ur hayaa away. For a compliment or two ur earning the displeasure of Allah.

anonymous
12-13-2008, 05:57 PM
yh i recently started wearing da hijab however i i onli wear it wenever i feel like it but all my pictures are widout a headscarf cuz mst of dem were taken b4 i wore da sscarf or they were takin whilst at a wedding or at home (where i dnt wear da hijab)..... i get wah u mean alpha dude about no muslim man would marry me if they knew wah i have done but yh they dnt have to knoee as long as i shut it put, and move on hw will they possibly know??
and yh inshallah i will shange my habits and da waii im going on u really have made me fink twice alpha dude.

Ansariyah
12-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Lets not be too harsh plsss okkkk. Lets not call her loose. Insults don't go down well wen it comes to dawah.

Sis dont worry about a husband, worry about ALlah.

Allah is wat shud matter.

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 06:00 PM
May Allaah help you-aameen.

Come on sister...you're 16... you can do so much more with your life... Inshaa'Allaah :)

anonymous
12-13-2008, 06:01 PM
thanks for all ur advice ppl =]

Faith.
12-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Woaah sis....I agree with Alpha Dude...You are overdoing yourself.....
And like you said you don't even know half your contacts
Delete ALL your male contacts...
Trust me it'll help
DON'T ever put on webcam regardless of whether you know them or not
and NEVER agree to meet someone you made freinds with online...
Sis are you even sure of who this person is your agreeing to meet up with....?

It doesn't really make a difference if you have no excuses...Just say no...
Sorry if im sounding a little harsh....

and another thing....when its time you decide you want to get married ...you'll want someone respected and chaste right...
Well dont you think in order to marry somebody like that...You have to be like that yourself
You have the chance now....so don't wait and think....well i can delete some people I don't know...
Delete ALL of your male contacts..

Sorry again if i sound harsh..

anonymous
12-13-2008, 06:04 PM
lol XxfaithXx u dnt sound harsh at all
however thak u for da advice =]

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 06:04 PM
No need to delete all your male contacts, just block those, who are hitting on you.
Take Güvy's advice, set up a new account and move all the good contacts there.

highway_trekker
12-13-2008, 06:05 PM
And... the fact that you sought advice here... that was the first step towards good... now for the rest Inshaa'Allaah...in good time :)

Faith.
12-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Trust me its only going to benifit you...
and if you've got beauty why not preserve it for someone who will really appreicate you...
:w:

anonymous
12-13-2008, 06:09 PM
okeii i dnt fink ima stop saying thanks for ur adivce ppl but ima saii it anywayz lol "thanks once again for ur advice ppl" :P lol

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
Sorry mate, there is an Islamic need.
Why does islamicboard.com tolerate gender mixing then?

AnonymousPoster
12-13-2008, 06:12 PM
aah tuushayy lol
:raging:

:blind:

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Communicating via MSN messenger is hardly the same as communicating via a public forum.

The only way bros and sisters can talk privately is via PM and reps. I believe PMs are checked by mods when mods pick up on one-too-many being sent between brothers and sisters.
I adviced her to delete the ones hitting on her and keep the ones she can trust. Is that wrong?
As for PMs, really?

IbnAbdulHakim
i think im 2 cruel 2 giv advice in this thread...

Ansariyah
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
i think im 2 cruel 2 giv advice in this thread...
Good u know that.

Najm
12-13-2008, 06:22 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Wow!! Alpha Dude is a really kool guy, great advice brother:D

erm, i think ill allow the advice on this thread too:X
:BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack: :BeRightBack:

FiAmaaniAllah

Whatsthepoint
12-13-2008, 06:23 PM
It is wrong. When a guy and girl are alone together, shaytan is the third.

Yes, really. There's been a few threads about this issue in the past.
What constitutes as mahram?

AnonymousPoster
12-13-2008, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Wow!! Alpha Dude is a really kool guy, great advice brother:D

^Aww das cute Mej =)

Woman, why do Yu ryt your way as waii? Stop flattering Yrself and delete tha fellas. Evrywan is beautiful in their own waii Yu aint no different, Yr no special than any other person on this planet for that matter.

Maz do me a favour, and just give the friggin advice, that is what she wanted, whether it's harsh or not. Advice tends to be harsh btw, 'cause Yu may ask fo it, buh Yu int really always listening..

I wonder how legit this thread is, I feel like someones tryna frame me. :skeleton:

Anon3

TrueStranger
12-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Sister, you ARE overdoing it. STOP what you are doing IMMEDIATELY. It is NOT ok.

Protect your chastity for your husband to be. Imagine how will he feel knowing you did such things?
For your husband to be???

The only reason why she should keep her chastity is for the sake of Allah, not for some man.

A woman should not protect her chastity for her so called future husband but because it's a clear command from God!

What she is doing is completely wrong and she should stop it for her own sake. If anything her hereafter is on the line.

Ansariyah
12-13-2008, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
^Aww das cute Mej =)

Woman, why do Yu ryt your way as waii? Stop flattering Yrself and delete tha fellas. Evrywan is beautiful in their own waii Yu aint no different, Yr no special than any other person on this planet for that matter.

Maz do me a favour, and just give the friggin advice, that is what she wanted, whether it's harsh or not. Advice tends to be harsh btw, 'cause Yu may ask fo it, buh Yu int really always listening..

I wonder how legit this thread is, I feel like someones tryna frame me. :skeleton:

Anon3
u have a harsh tone n seem to be seeking attention pls treat people the way u wud want to be treated.

Cabdullahi
12-13-2008, 06:43 PM
we live in traumatic days
where ever1 is in a bad chronic phase -
and proper advice isnt offered
where dwelling in the lime light is mentally thought about and buffered
satisfactionally shining is for a short period...its just a millisecond-
compared to the life time of pleasure in the hereafter < what sounds the better dya reckon?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-13-2008, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Good u know that.
^o)

ok sis who started the thread i got something to say

boys who chat you up - NOT good boys

boys who flirt - not good boys

girls who like it - not good girls

girls who go to meet such boys - both she and the boy is kinda sick

girls who stay away from this filth - angels

boys who stay away from such filth - rare lol but good!

is it worth it? only if you like filthy things and getting played

Assalamu Alaikum

Faith.
12-13-2008, 06:48 PM
^Well said in my opinion..:thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
12-13-2008, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
u have a harsh tone n seem to be seeking attention pls treat people the way u wud want to be treated.

she said the truth straight up, its whats needed sometimes

and she's giving a wake up call too.

sis dont judge people just cause they seem "harsh" at times, maybe they really want the best for the person they're being harsh to, never forget that.

Assalamu Alaikum

TrueStranger
12-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Anon3, they could be grandsons, great grandsons or great grandfather. :rollseyes

Truestranger, protecting her chastity for the sake of her husband and for the sake of Allah are not mutually exclusive things. If she were to protect it for her husband, she would in effect be doing it for Allah, too.
Keeping your chastity for your husband is a cultural ideology, not a religious one. Protecting your chastity for the sake of God is a religious command. One is refraining from sin. She is not married yet, and the only thing she should be doing is abstaining from sins. In Islam people don’t marry for virginity that is a cultural ideology.

Some people assume that women dress modesty and protect their chastity for a husband to be rather than for themselves and their belief in God.
The idea of covering yourself, keeping your chastity, and protecting your modest for your husband is really sending the wrong message to people. A woman should do all those things only for the sake of Allah and nothing else.

Na7lah
12-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Plzz stop using the anonymous acount where it is not needed :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!