/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the truth

AnonymousPoster
12-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Yes I am born a Muslim and I am trying to practice but I don’t know whether I am a good Muslim or or whether I can truly call my self a beliver.

Most days everything I do makes sense to me when I pray the rules guidelines it all seems logical I mean I don’t think people will work so hard unless islam was the truth like praying five times a day. But as day by days pass and when I look at the world around me I just see so many things go wrong like some people just go astray because of their upbringing or the events that have taken place in their life.

sometimes I just feel how come there is such big punishment for certain things like talking to opposite sex I know the reasons behind it but I know a lot of people who have been married through love marriage non Muslim and Muslim and they have beautiful relationships.

I mean if I were to do wrong actions like now I wear hijab and I could never forgive my self taking it off its feels wrong in my heart but when I see some one else doing it I don’t see how its such a major sin and how come there is such a big punishment prescribe to it.

I have a lot of non muslim friends and they are very respectable towards my religion and the don’t influence me In any negative ways. But I cant get my head round to thinking that because they are of other religion or not practice at all they may be put through punishment in the hereafter.

I mean people go through a lot of hardship whther they muslim or not but to think that after all that struggle in this life the people will have worse punishment in the hereafter. I just can’t make sense of it. And when my friends ask e how come there is so much injustice faced to people in this world yet they will get more punished later as well.

But yet some non believers have really good life because Allah says they are given all the pleasures in this life and nothing in the hereafter. But what about the people who are non believers what happens after all the hardship they go through some have it really bad. We as Muslim believe that our hardship expiate our sins but how does it work for non believers.

Astagfirullah i hate thinking this i dont know whther shaitan is playing with my mind more cause im practising more or because im a bad muslim but some times i just think is islam really the truth and what makes you so sure.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
12-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Surely these people, non muslims and also muslims, can take five minutes out and look up to the sky and think why are we here, its not that hard, but they dont wanna even do that, and yeah its up to us muslims to give them dawah,and get them thinking.

I dont really know of islams stance on people who have never heard about islam, and what happens to them.

On the day of judgement my dear sister, you will not care about your own mother, let alone non muslims.

If they are your friends, then do your best to tell them about islam, thats all you can do.

Yeah me also when you hear about the punishment of hell, and you think non muslims will be there for eternity , but Allah ahlam,

MuslimCONVERT
12-15-2008, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Yes I am born a Muslim and I am trying to practice but I don’t know whether I am a good Muslim or or whether I can truly call my self a beliver.

Most days everything I do makes sense to me when I pray the rules guidelines it all seems logical I mean I don’t think people will work so hard unless islam was the truth like praying five times a day. But as day by days pass and when I look at the world around me I just see so many things go wrong like some people just go astray because of their upbringing or the events that have taken place in their life.

sometimes I just feel how come there is such big punishment for certain things like talking to opposite sex I know the reasons behind it but I know a lot of people who have been married through love marriage non Muslim and Muslim and they have beautiful relationships.

I mean if I were to do wrong actions like now I wear hijab and I could never forgive my self taking it off its feels wrong in my heart but when I see some one else doing it I don’t see how its such a major sin and how come there is such a big punishment prescribe to it.

I have a lot of non muslim friends and they are very respectable towards my religion and the don’t influence me In any negative ways. But I cant get my head round to thinking that because they are of other religion or not practice at all they may be put through punishment in the hereafter.

I mean people go through a lot of hardship whther they muslim or not but to think that after all that struggle in this life the people will have worse punishment in the hereafter. I just can’t make sense of it. And when my friends ask e how come there is so much injustice faced to people in this world yet they will get more punished later as well.

But yet some non believers have really good life because Allah says they are given all the pleasures in this life and nothing in the hereafter. But what about the people who are non believers what happens after all the hardship they go through some have it really bad. We as Muslim believe that our hardship expiate our sins but how does it work for non believers.

Astagfirullah i hate thinking this i dont know whther shaitan is playing with my mind more cause im practising more or because im a bad muslim but some times i just think is islam really the truth and what makes you so sure.
Salaam

Please see this thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ar-guided.html

A lot of the concerns you raised are being discussed in it.

Salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.