bros and sisters

watch this video its pretty nice

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rgb3Ah...=en&view=profi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
maryam87
12-15-2008, 05:35 AM
may Allah (swt) help them at all angles
they shall have my dua inshallah at every prayer
Jazak for the reminder we are so occupied with our own lives we forget bout the lions of this ummah

Ummu Sufyaan
12-15-2008, 08:42 AM
:sl:
^ameen

jazakallahu khair for sharing akhee. :thumbs_up

*charisma*
03-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

One of my fave vids.

Here's the transcription:

The LEAST We Could Do

There is no body like them today, the Mujahideen. When we speak about them, when we hear about them, we walk with our heads up high. We are proud of them because they are our sons. They’re the ones who are the Lions of Tawheed (the oneness of Allah); They’re Lions of Jihad (struggle/Holy War); They’re the Lions of this Ummah (Islamic nation). When they roar, the kings and the queens, the presidents, prime ministers stand STILL to listen to those people. They left their women! They left their children to go and fight for the sake of Allah. Who amongst us have left our women and our children?! Who amongst us have left millions to go and fight for the sake of Allah?! They left their houses and their palaces to go and fight. They sleep in the caves! The skies are their blankets! The ground that they sleep on is their mattress! The rocks and the stones that they sleep on are their pillows! HOW DARE ANYBODY ATTACK THEM! They are the people of ‘Eesa (as). Because of them we walk with our head up high. Anybody who attacks them is from the kuffar (disbelievers) and the munafiqeen (hypocrites)! Nobody loves them as they are one thing and we are Muslim (?).

We are the ones who should follow them my dear brothers and sisters; There is no body on this earth today like them, NOBODY! We should not say ‘uff’ against them. When we speak about them, we speak about them with adab (good mannerism/respect), because maybe they are the ones with shuhada (martyrdom) which Allah mentioned together with the anbiyaa' (the Prophets (pbut)). Who did allah subhana ta’ala mention from amongst us?! None. We should not say anything against them; Yet Muslims want attack them day and night. The little that you can do for them, you do not even do! The smallest you could do WE DON’T DO. The du`a—the small du`a that you could raise your hands to Allah and do—NO! YOU DON’T DO THAT! At all! (You) make du’a for yourself! The one who wants a job, “Make me Allah, oh Allah, Please! Pass my exam for the job!” (If) he wants to pass his driving test, he makes du’a for that; (If) he wants a child he makes du’a for that; (If) he wants a wife he looks in the heavens and the earth for that! But you cannot make dua for them, and yet Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala said, “addu’ahu ‘ibaada” (the supplication is submission), the dua itself is the ‘ibada (submission). “Ad`ulee yaastajeeblakum!” (Call on Me and I will answer your call!)…Wa idha as’alaatu `ibadee `anee, fa’innee qareebun ujeebu da`wata ada`ee (My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me […] 2:186)

If we ask, we ask Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. If we beg, we beg Allah-- no limits! The least you could do, could you not make du’a? Yes we should make du’a for them. That’s the least that we could do! For those that can go and fight and know that if you don’t go and fight you won’t be prevented from hell, don’t believe that du’a will remove the sins from your neck, no.

Make du`a for them and when you make du`a believe that Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala is going to respond to your du`a. BELIEVE that Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala is going to listen to your du`a. Believe that he’s going to respond before you put your hands down, when you ask Allah He’s going to respond to (it), Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala. Before your hands are dropped, somewhere on this earth Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala is going to respond. So when you ask, don’t ask half-heartedly! Ask with full conviction in your heart! Ask Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala to remove the kuffar from our lands; Ask Allahu subhanahu wa ta`ala to let their bloods run on the street of Fallujah, let their blood run on the mountains of Afghanistan! Let their mujahideen kill them and destroy them one after the other! Allahu ma'ansur al mujahideen (may Allah grant victory to the mujahideen) is what you want to ask! Allah ma'ansur Sheikh Usama is what you want to ask! Let the heavens throw their planes from out of the skies! Let the oceans swallow their ships, let the mountains around them crumble; Let the ground beneath them shake! That is what you want to ask! My dear brothers, when you want to ask, ask for the victory of the mujahideen! Let their women become widows, like our women become widows. Let their children become orphans, like our children become orphans. Do not be ashamed when you ask for the victory of the mujahideen! They are the ones out there fighting for the sake of Allah! If anybody deserves to be from the citizens of jannah, they deserve to be the citizens of jannah; if anyone deserves to be from the khulafaa’, they deserve to be from the khulufaa’! My dear brothers and sisters, that is the least that you could do for the mujahideen, and hope and pray that one day we will be with them and we will be a (?).

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.