/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oh no someone help me pls!!

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 10:18 AM
:sl:

I have been very very depressed lately and one of my friend's recommemded me to go to a Sheikh. I think I made a mistake because now I feel worse! :cry:

He told me someone has done black magic on me. He didn't take no money or anything which is good. imsad :cry:

He also told me stuff that I didn't even ask to know. It's like he's telling me what's going to happen in the future! I told him how I'm depressed and got cheated on. And he turns around and tells me that the guy who cheated on me is doing that to other girls too, and that the girl he is with at the moment they will have a problem in their relaionship, but they will get back together.

I mean what the hell did he tell me that for I didn't want to know!! He can't tell me about the future it's gunnah right? And how comes he knows so much about the guy just by asking me his name? Is that possible?

Last week, I was bad, but this week I'm on the edge and I just feel like dying!! I know he's right about the black magic, because someone else told me the same last year but I didn't do anything about it.

He gave me dua and things to read and told me to wear a taweez which he gave me and another opne which he gave me to drink. He said it was someone in my family who done it but he wouldn't tell me who.

Pls can someone tell me if he was doing the right by telling me things about that guy? How can he know so much about someone just by asking for their name? I'm going insane, he's made me feel worse!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ayesha Rana
12-15-2008, 10:46 AM
the first thing u can do is burn that taweez and chuck away what he gave u to drink.
It's shirk! It will NOT help and only gives the jinn more power to harm you. I dunno about the drink but i wouldn't drink it if i were you.

No body knows the unseen except Allah.
The only way he could find out about the guy is through a jinn. it's a typical method. they ask the name and then get their jinn to go find out. Then he tells you so he can impress you. Don't go back to him. Read the Ayatul Kursi

A proper sheikh would not need to know your name or anyone's name to find out if you have black magic on you. they recite ayah's from the qur'an on you and see your reaction. It is haraam to use jinn and they onky way they can get them under their power is by doing kufr and showing disrespet to the Qur'an and all sorts that would disgust you and i.

And as for the predicting the future thing, there's a chance it might happen and a chance it won't as always, he just made it up so don't go by that.

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
the first thing u can do is burn that taweez and chuck away what he gave u to drink.
It's shirk! It will NOT help and only gives the jinn more power to harm you. I dunno about the drink but i wouldn't drink it if i were you.

No body knows the unseen except Allah.
The only way he could find out about the guy is through a jinn. it's a typical method. they ask the name and then get their jinn to go find out. Then he tells you so he can impress you. Don't go back to him. Read the Ayatul Kursi

A proper sheikh would not need to know your name or anyone's name to find out if you have black magic on you. they recite ayah's from the qur'an on you and see your reaction. It is haraam to use jinn.
Are you serious? :X

Ok, if he was asking Jinn to find out for him, does that mean it was true what they said about the guy?

Ayesha Rana
12-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Well if he said something about the guys current situation like, 'at the moment he is blahblah...' then maybe cos the jinn can travel over and see and report back to him (unless the jinn is lying and they often do) but if he's telling the future then he's lying and making fancy guesses.

oh and yeah i'm VERY serious.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
12-15-2008, 12:05 PM
assalamu alaykum

Sis, if you are depressed, find help and relief according to the Sunnah inshaAllah. Please don't just go to anyone anybody recommends. These people are in need of Allah's help themselves. Allah is there for you just as He is for anyone else. So turn to Him yourself.

I recommend you read 'The Fundamentals of Tawheed' by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. It will answer all your questions regarding fortune tellers.

Please read this article too. InshaAllah you will find it beneficial.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...s-anxiety.html

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
assalamu alaykum

Sis, if you are depressed, find help and relief according to the Sunnah inshaAllah. Please don't just go to anyone anybody recommends. These people are in need of Allah's help themselves. Allah is there for you just as He is for anyone else. So turn to Him yourself.

I recommend you read 'The Fundamentals of Tawheed' by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. It will answer all your questions regarding fortune tellers.

Please read this article too. InshaAllah you will find it beneficial.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...s-anxiety.html
He is not a fortune teller, he said he is a sheikh and he works in an islamic college where I went to see him. He has thousands of people visiting him every month. I know by him telling me about that guy and his girlfriend, he was telling me the future, which I instantly thought to myself 'this is not right'.

I'm not going to take the drinking taweez or the one that I have to wear, I'm too scared. But, would anything happen now that I've got it of him, would I have to wear it now that he's given it to me? imsad

Ayesha Rana
12-15-2008, 12:29 PM
no WAY! you don't have to wear it at all. It's not like there is some curse that once u've taken it you're trapped and must wear it. Just ditch it. It can't harm you at all. If you wear it, it'll make u more of an easy target for black magic and stuff that's all cos it's shirk to wear a taweez and makes u weaker. It's putting trust in the item when we are meant to believe only in Allah. The taweez can't do anything at all.

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
no WAY! you don't have to wear it at all. It's not like there is some curse that once u've taken it you're trapped and must wear it. Just ditch it. It can't harm you at all. If you wear it, it'll make u more of an easy target for black magic and stuff that's all cos it's shirk to wear a taweez and makes u weaker. It's putting trust in the item when we are meant to believe only in Allah. The taweez can't do anything at all.
I'm not going to wear it. I was going to wear it this morning for the first time but I couldn't find any material to wrap it in so I left it.

What is the best way to get rid of them? They have kalimah on it so I don;t just want to throw it away? I'm too scared to burn it too.

I still have the taweez from last year which the other lady gave me when she told me someone did black magic on me. I wore it for about a week then stopped (I can't remember why).

Snowflake
12-15-2008, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
He is not a fortune teller, he said he is a sheikh and he works in an islamic college where I went to see him. He has thousands of people visiting him every month. I know by him telling me about that guy and his girlfriend, he was telling me the future, which I instantly thought to myself 'this is not right'.

I'm not going to take the drinking taweez or the one that I have to wear, I'm too scared. But, would anything happen now that I've got it of him, would I have to wear it now that he's given it to me? imsad
He is still telling you what's going to happen in the future. That makes him a fortune-teller; whatever else he may be.

You're right not to drink/wear the taweez. The prophet has already told us the cure for black majic. Follow it sis. Bury the taweez, so they will disintergrate naturally in the earth.
Just make sure you do it where no one walks over the place - like in corner of your garden etc.

Recite Surah an-Nas, al -Falaq, al-Ikhlas, ayat-ul-Kursi as well as the last two ayahs of Surah Baqarah before you go to sleep. InshaAllah you will be protected.

Tanya Khan
12-15-2008, 01:25 PM
He is still telling you what's going to happen in the future. That makes him a fortune-teller; whatever else he may be.

You're right not to drink/wear the taweez. The prophet has already told us the cure for black majic. Follow it sis. Bury the taweez, so they will disintergrate naturally in the earth.
Just make sure you do it where no one walks over the place - like in corner of your garden etc.

Recite Surah an-Nas, al -Falaq, al-Ikhlas, ayat-ul-Kursi as well as the last two ayahs of Surah Baqarah before you go to sleep. InshaAllah you will be protected.
I haven't got a garden. Are there any other ways to get rid of it safely? I also have a paper which he gave me, it has duas on it and I need to get rid of that too?

unknown_JJ
12-15-2008, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tanya Khan
I haven't got a garden. Are there any other ways to get rid of it safely? I also have a paper which he gave me, it has duas on it and I need to get rid of that too?
hey hun, chuck it in a river so that the writing washes away,

Dw, you'll be alright inshaAllaah,

You don't need Omens, when you've got Allaah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)

noorahmad
12-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Zaynab, the wife of Abdullah ibn Masood reported that once when he saw a cord necklace around her neck and asked what it was, she replied, "it is a cord in which a spell has been place to HELP me." He (abdullah her husband) snatched it away from her neck and broke it and said, "Surely, the family of Abdullah has no need for SHIRK! I heard Allah's Messeneger (peace be upon him) say "Verily, spells, talismans (tabeez) and charms are shirk. So Zaynab replied, why are you saying this, my eyes use to discharge (have allergy problems) and when i went to so and so the jew, he put a spell on it and it stopped discharging!" ibn Masood replied, " Verily it was only the DEVIL prodding it with his hand, so when you had it bewitched, he stopped. Making it seem that the talisman did it, and making you commit shirk." (Abu Dawood, Ahmad).

noorahmad
12-15-2008, 03:29 PM
u should be listening to scents of jannah sis

MO783
12-15-2008, 03:38 PM

May Allah protect us all from all types of Shirk

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Who am I supposed to go to find out for sure if I have black magic done on me? And what do I do in the mean time? I'm so confused. imsad :cry:

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Please remember me in your duas. :cry:

Woodrow
12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
:w:

So many people fall into the trap of "Black Magic". There is no "Black Magic" "Evil Eye" "Curses" unless you fall into a trap of shirk and fear them rather than praying to Allaah(swt). This fear of all of that supernatural is a form of reverse prayer, it is associating power to something besides Allaah(swt).

Pray to Allaah(swt) alone and do not succumb to the temptation of attributing power to shaytan's handiwork.

The Ruler
12-15-2008, 04:56 PM
^Read that.

Out of curiosity, did you tell the 'sheikh' what happened before he began rambling about the guy cheating on a woman?

Umu 'Isa
12-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Who am I supposed to go to find out for sure if I have black magic done on me? And what do I do in the mean time? I'm so confused. imsad :cry:
Sis, you can go to a trustworthy sheikh. One who follows qur'an and sunnah. A trustworthy sheikh will read qur'an on you. If you are in the UK, i'm sure brothers and sisters here can suggest a sheikh for you to go to insha Allaah.

Meanwhile, listen to what everyone else has said. Get rid of the taweez asap! get rid of the drink, make du'a to Allaah, seek guidance and protection from Him, protect yourself from shaytaan by reading ayat al kursi, the 3 quls etc.. pray your 5 daily prayers on time, and try and read some qur'an every day insha Allaah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-16-2008, 05:17 AM

Also listen to this lecture:

http://www.islamicboard.com/684122-post1.html

AnonymousPoster
12-16-2008, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
^Read that.

Out of curiosity, did you tell the 'sheikh' what happened before he began rambling about the guy cheating on a woman?
Yes I did tell him. I emailed him with my problem before I went to see him. You have to email before going to see them.

AnonymousPoster
12-16-2008, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umu 'Isa
Sis, you can go to a trustworthy sheikh. One who follows qur'an and sunnah. A trustworthy sheikh will read qur'an on you. If you are in the UK, i'm sure brothers and sisters here can suggest a sheikh for you to go to insha Allaah.

Meanwhile, listen to what everyone else has said. Get rid of the taweez asap! get rid of the drink, make du'a to Allaah, seek guidance and protection from Him, protect yourself from shaytaan by reading ayat al kursi, the 3 quls etc.. pray your 5 daily prayers on time, and try and read some qur'an every day insha Allaah.
I haven't used any of the taweez. I'm returning it to the 'Sheikh' over the weekend, along with the duas he gave me to read.

I'm gona stick to praying (will try to pray the full 5 times a day) reading Qur'an everyday, reciting aytal kursi, surah falak, surah bakarah, the 3 quls and eating 7 ajwa dates every morning, Insha'Allah. we'll see what happens.

AnonymousPoster
12-16-2008, 09:12 AM
I don't even want to go to another Sheikh, I'm too scared. imsad

I can't trust no one. I'm gona stick to praying and making Dua. Insha'Allah.

Snowflake
12-16-2008, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tanya Khan
If you really can't find anywhere to bury them, a plant pot will do the job inshaAllah. I'm not sure if burning is recommended. Alternatively, you can send them to me and I will get rid of them for you.

Sis, why do you think it's black majic? You said, "I told him how I'm depressed and got cheated on." It might be the depression hun or did you experience anything that made you think it's black majic?

But as a sis mentioned go to a reputable sheikh and he will be able to tell you if it's a jinn problem or not. May Allah keep you in His care. Ameen.

AnonymousPoster
12-16-2008, 10:32 AM
If you really can't find anywhere to bury them, a plant pot will do the job inshaAllah. I'm not sure if burning is recommended. Alternatively, you can send them to me and I will get rid of them for you.

Sis, why do you think it's black majic? You said, "I told him how I'm depressed and got cheated on." It might be the depression hun or did you experience anything that made you think it's black majic?
But as a sis mentioned go to a reputable sheikh and he will be able to tell you if it's a jinn problem or not. May Allah keep you in His care. Ameen.

How would I send them to you?

It must be black magic, because me and my family have a lot of enemies (relatives) who would do something like this.

I have been depressed for years. I remember making a thread last year about my depression. That was really bad, but now I’m going through it again and it’s happened to me so many times. I feel so lonely and needy, I feel I need a man in my life all the time and when he’s gone I feel lost and empty. The worst thing is that I rely on men for happiness. I always pray that Allah makes me independent from the need of others. imsad

Felt like my ex had a controller for me (like you have one for TV). When he was good to me, I was the happiest girl in the world, but when something went wrong, it was the end of the world. That’s what I don’t understand, why do I feel like that when I know I should love Allah more? I’m so ashamed to even say all this. (Istigfar) :exhausted

Then there’s my family who I’m not very close to, I don’t want to get in detail about all this as I did explain everything in my past thread, it’s too much to explain.

I’ve always been like this, hate seeing other people happy because my own life is a mess. I pray as much as I can and try to stay away from all the bad things, but I feel as though the people who are doing bad out there, (and I’m talking about Muslims) are getting all the happiness. They get into haram relationships and even get the pleasure of marrying that person. Then they think they can ask Allah forgiveness and when they are forgiven, no punishment for what they did because they sincerely repent and at the same time they get the person they want (the one they had haram relationship with). :cry:

I never get who I want in life. All my relationships end in disaster and I’m always the one who ends up in misery, the men just walk away unscathed. If I’m in a haram relationship with someone, they are to blame as much as me and should be punished too, but I’ve seen in the past it’s never happened to them, only me. I ask people who know them, how they are doing and I never hear of any complaint, all living happily.

I get headaches all the time, I feel extremely tired, everything I do is an effort, I feel so de-motivated and lifeless. My thoughts and headaches take over me while I’m praying, I can’t concentrate at all and I don’t even feel that peace that I used to feel after praying.

When I recite the Qur’an, I feel like it’s a burden, I only end up reading one page, and when I recite Surah Yaseen from the Qur’an, I read it so fast because the main thing on my mind is, ‘oh no my wudu is going to break I better read this quickly because I can’t be bothered to go and do wudu again, it’s tooo freezing to go in the bathroom.’ All these thoughts go through my mind, I get heavy headaches while reciting too.

I make mistakes and then I get angry and start huffing and puffing while reciting the Qur’an and sometimes I just give up and feel more miserable afterwards because I think Allah won’t accept my efforts to pray and recite the Qur’an, as I feel I didn’t even put no effort in.

I don’t how my life will ever change, it’s been going round in circles for years, no marriage proposals, and no one who likes me enough to marry me. I’m so alone, I don’t even have trustworthy friends, can’t talk to family. Just all alone. imsad :cry:

Snowflake
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Look my darling, bad things happen to good people and good things to bad ones. But that doesn't mean it's always going to be the same. In your state of mind, you are finding it hard to focus on worship. It is good that you regret not being able to do more or do it better. But remember sweetheart, Allah loves you 70 times more than your own mother. He understands what you are going through and is way more Kind and Merciful than we could ever imagine. He gives us chance after chance to do all that which is beneficial for us. So the first thing I wanted to say was, please don't despair. Allah is your Protector, Guardian and Bestower.

Call on Him by His beautiful names and ask Him to help your affairs.

"The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on Him by them;..." (7:180)

maslan...
AL-MU'IZZ - GIVER OF HONOUR - izzat maango
AL-KARIM - THE GENEROUS ONE - nematein maango
Al-Wahhaab -The Bestower - apne Rabb ko in khoobsurat naamon se pukaar kar jo dil mein aaye maango.

http://www.jannah.org/articles/names.html

I'm not sure about the blackmajic. You've been through so much that your current state sounds like a result of it. But for your peace of mind you should consult a scholar about it. Also be aware, some pakistani masjids actually belong to sufis. However, the Surahs I mentioned earlier are more than enough to counteract effects of black majic. Have faith in Allah's kalaam hun.

As they say, "Peer bara ya yaqeen bara?!"

You have to persevere sis. Nothing changes overnight. InshaAllah slowly but surely you're life can change for the better too. But you have to tie the camel.. Matlab tumhen koshish karni paregi. And maintain faith in Allah.

I will PM you an address if you want to send me the taweez.

my love and duaas,

assalamu alaykum

AnonymousPoster
12-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Look my darling, bad things happen to good people and good things to bad ones. But that doesn't mean it's always going to be the same. In your state of mind, you are finding it hard to focus on worship. It is good that you regret not being able to do more or do it better. But remember sweetheart, Allah loves you 70 times more than your own mother. He understands what you are going through and is way more Kind and Merciful than we could ever imagine. He gives us chance after chance to do all that which is beneficial for us. So the first thing I wanted to say was, please don't despair. Allah is your Protector, Guardian and Bestower.

Call on Him by His beautiful names and ask Him to help your affairs.

"The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on Him by them;..." (7:180)

maslan...
AL-MU'IZZ - GIVER OF HONOUR - izzat maango
AL-KARIM - THE GENEROUS ONE - nematein maango
Al-Wahhaab -The Bestower - apne Rabb ko in khoobsurat naamon se pukaar kar jo dil mein aaye maango.

http://www.jannah.org/articles/names.html

I'm not sure about the blackmajic. You've been through so much that your current state sounds like a result of it. But for your peace of mind you should consult a scholar about it. Also be aware, some pakistani masjids actually belong to sufis. However, the Surahs I mentioned earlier are more than enough to counteract effects of black majic. Have faith in Allah's kalaam hun.

As they say, "Peer bara ya yaqeen bara?!"

You have to persevere sis. Nothing changes overnight. InshaAllah slowly but surely you're life can change for the better too. But you have to tie the camel.. Matlab tumhen koshish karni paregi. And maintain faith in Allah.

I will PM you an address if you want to send me the taweez.

my love and duaas,

assalamu alaykum

How do I find someone trustworthy?

Snowflake
12-16-2008, 07:36 PM
^the islamic shariah council may be able to assist you

Civilsed
12-17-2008, 12:37 AM

Turn to Allah in night prayer and make plenty of Dua, Read the last 3 surah's in the Quran and Surat alBaqarah. Go to an Imam who should be able to help, If he starts writing thing, asking for items of clothing etc etc... leave.

May friend is going though this at the moment and he was advised to leave everything haram, i.e credit card etc.. and practice the sunnah miswaq, nawafil prayer and so on.

Main thing to remember this can only happen by he will of Allah and Only Allah can heal you. This is a test so dont go in to shirk, out you faith in Allah.

i will keep you in my Dua

AnonymousPoster
12-17-2008, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed

Turn to Allah in night prayer and make plenty of Dua, Read the last 3 surah's in the Quran and Surat alBaqarah. Go to an Imam who should be able to help, If he starts writing thing, asking for items of clothing etc etc... leave.

May friend is going though this at the moment and he was advised to leave everything haram, i.e credit card etc.. and practice the sunnah miswaq, nawafil prayer and so on.

Main thing to remember this can only happen by he will of Allah and Only Allah can heal you. This is a test so dont go in to shirk, out you faith in Allah.

i will keep you in my Dua

I can't be bothered to go and search for someone now, I need recommendations of a good trustworthy Imam, I haven't got time for dodgy Sheikhs anymore. Can someone not recommend anyone in the London area? My head is spinning. imsad

Civilsed
12-17-2008, 12:00 PM

I would suggest contact the islam channel during IslamiQA @ 8pm sky 813. Ask for them to speak offline after the show. Best person in my opinion is Abu hanifa.

http://www.islam-universe.com/Exorci...o_protect/cure

AnonymousPoster
12-17-2008, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed

I would suggest contact the islam channel during IslamiQA @ 8pm sky 813. Ask for them to speak offline after the show. Best person in my opinion is Abu hanifa.

http://www.islam-universe.com/Exorci...o_protect/cure
I only have terrestrial TV.

piXie
12-17-2008, 12:35 PM

er just a small Q while I was reading this thread. :hmm: How come we are thinking of ways to get rid of the taweez quickly (bury it, burn it, sending it to someone else to dispose of it etc). Why do we have to do anything to it? I'm asking a genuine Q, because I'm confused abt that. :><: It's just a piece of paper or a object etc, it can't harm us in and of itself. Just don't believe that it can bring u harm or good etc. Don't give it divine attributes. And all is fine. Get me?

:embarrass

okay e.g. If someone gave me a beautiful frame as a gift with the Ayaat ul Kursi written on it, to put on my wall, and said this Ayaat ul Kursi frame has the power to protect u from evil and harm etc.. and I explained to this person that to believe this is shirk, because only Allaah has that power. But I still took the Ayaat ul Kursi because it was beautiful and put it on my wall as a decoration. Not because I believe this frame, in and of itself, has the power to protect me (Because only Allaah has that power). Would that be okay? I'm not doing any shirk. I don't have to bury that frame or burn it or do anything to it. Is this correct? :hmm:

Point m trying to make is that we shouldn't be scared of the actual piece of paper, object etc that this person gave the sister as a Taweez, because it can't harm u in and of itself. If u don't believe in it and do Shirk, then its fine. Its just a piece of paper and object, like any other. If we don't believe in it, so what if its in our house? Am I making sense? If not I apologise and need someone to please clarify the issue of taweez for me? :D

IbnAbdulHakim
12-17-2008, 12:42 PM
^ im on the same page as you sis

AnonymousPoster
12-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I asked the sheikh why he told me about the future of my ex and his girlfriend, I asked him,"you told me about that guy I was seeing and the girl he's with, you said something was going to happen between them but then they will get back together. That means you were telling me about the future, only Allah knows the unseen right? So what you said can't be true, unless you were guessing?"

hHis reply, "*** prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told many things about the future as did many of his companions. I havent guessed, I know.

??

IbnAbdulHakim
12-17-2008, 12:47 PM
^ the companions only foretold what was revealed to them by Muhammad sallallahi alaihi wasallaam.

the prophet himself sallallahi alaihi wasallaam only revealed what was revealed by Allaah.

these other people... whats their source?

if im mistaken SOMEONE PM ME SOME CORRECTION

Hamas
12-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Assalmu Alaikum

Im sorry to hear about your situation i can relate to it as i myself am a victim of black magic quite possibly the worst kind. I dont know what your situation is but InshaAllah il try and give you advice on how to cope and depending on where you live maybe i can give details of some real shieks that can help you instead of clowns chanting some mumbo jumbo or ones who will tell you anything just to earn a bit of money. You have to be careful about who you go to its very tricky theres so many of them that you dont know who to trust or you might even end up trusting all of them but there are some genuine ones who help you through the Quran and sunnah.

I can see alot of brothers and sisters telling you to throw the taweez and water away look people if a taweez is according to the Quran and the sunnah meaning if it has verses of the Quran then it is ok to wear i think ive even read this somewhere where the prophet (Pbuh) has said this but il dig this up. The point is what is written inside the actual taweez thats what you have to be aware of if its something good and according to the Quran then its ok to wear.

Assalamu Alaikum

Hamas
12-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

The Prophet (Pbuh) has said: There is nothing wrong with ruqyah (taweez) as long as there is no shirk in it (Saheeh Muslim)

Hadhrat Aishah (R.a) narrates that the Prophet (Pbuh) instructed her to resort to rukyah (taweez) to combat the affliction of an evil gaze (nathr). (Bukhaari)

Muslima_Rima
12-17-2008, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
hey hun, chuck it in a river so that the writing washes away,

Dw, you'll be alright inshaAllaah,

You don't need Omens, when you've got Allaah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)

Totally agree wiv you sis....

In difficult moments trust Allah, in painful moments seek Allah but in every moment Thanks Allah...

What do yu say sis..?

Hamas
12-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Assalmu Alaikum

Sister Aysha and all of who agree with her if you dont know anything about a certain matter then dont give someone advice on that particular matter its not about what you know its not about what you think its not about your opinions ok? its about whats true and whats correct according to the Quran and the sunnah now if you dont know anything about taweez then with alll due respect stop running your cyber mouth.

Hamas
12-17-2008, 06:52 PM
It really upsets me and i get so worried when i see people giving out inaccurate and wrong advice especially when it comes to Deen matters.

If you get sick you go to the doctor dont you? The doctor may give you medication now Allah dosnt say dont take that medication the doctor prescribed and just trust in Me no Allah says take that medicine but believe that it is Me not the doctor or the medication that cured you.

If your all registered to the NHS or whatever why dont you cut your name off and the next time you need to go the hospital for example because your having a heart attack dont go to hospital and just trust in Allah it may be that Allah has mercy upon you and cures you instantly it may be that you die on the spot but the point is Allah dosnt tell you to do that Allah tells you to follow the doctors instruction but believe that it is only Allah who has the power to cure you.

Im sorry if im being rude or anything i dont mean to be.

Assalamu Alaikum

Zahida
12-17-2008, 06:53 PM
:sl: NO-ONE........ If you do have black magic done on you it will only work if Allah wills it and will only stop if Allah wills it. That is what i have been taught to believe............... Just carry on with your namaaz and duas as much as you can. May Allah ease your difficulties.:)

Also don't get caught up in all this business in visiting people, and asking for their advice etc etc. I agree with brother Hamas everything should be dealt with according tothe Quran and Sunnat. Ameen.:w::)

piXie
12-17-2008, 07:46 PM

Brother Hamas, I'm sorry but I think you've misunderstood. Please allow me to clarify.

This person that the sister went to gave her something with the Kalima written on it telling her this will help her or something. And this is wrong. Thats why everyone is concerned. This is wrong because to say that this piece of paper with the Kalima written on it, if u wear it [put it in a pouch and around ur neck] it will help u, is Shirk. Only Allaah has the power to help u or protect you, not this piece of paper. Rely on Allaah, not this piece of paper. This is like using the Qur'aan as a charm or amulet by wearing or carrying Qur'aanic verses on chains or in pouches to ward of evil or bring good fortune...n there is little difference between such practices and those of the pagans.

If a doctor gives us a prescription, do we wear that prescription around our necks or keep it in a pouch thinking it will cure us? No, we don't. Unless we've lost it. So in same way, we don't wear the Qur'aan either.

We read the Qur'aan if we want to benefit frm it. The Prophet :arabic5: used to read Surahs 114, 113 etc and blow them over himself. These Surahs (an-Naas and al-Falaq) were revealed specifically for exorcism (removing evil spells), and the Prophet :arabic5: demonstrated the proper method by which they should be used. On an occasion when a spell had been cast on him, he told 'Ali ibn Abee Taalib to recite the two chapters verse by verse and when he became ill he used to recite them on himself [Reported by A'isha (R.A) and collected by Al-Bukhari]. He did not write them down and hang them around his neck, tie them on his arm or around his waist, nor did he tell others to do so.

And Prophet :arabic5: said: "Whoever innovates in Islam something which does not belong to it will have it rejected." [Al Bukhari]. It explains all this in the book called Fundamentals of Tawheed by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. Very good book to read.

And that is the issue here. That the person this sister went to, didn't use the correct method [according to the Qur'aan and Sunnah] of curing one who might be suffering from the effects of black magic. And from what the sister has told us, this person seems to be involved in much kufr.

Hamas
12-17-2008, 11:42 PM
:giggling: Sister I think you’re the one whos misunderstood and im the one who needs to clarify so please allow me to do so.

I mentioned a hadith of the Prophet (pbuh) and a narration of Aishah (ra) and theres more that support taweez by the employment of Quranic Ayat and words of Thikr. Now I never stated anything about this guy the sister went to being right or that the sister should follow him what im simply saying is if one does not know anything about a certain matter in this case a taweez then they should not give advice regarding that to anyone. Nobody seems to acknowledge what im saying nor grasp the point. Regarding wearing a doctor’s prescription around your neck sister? Prescriptions are not for hanging around your neck they are for getting medicine with.

People get confused about the literal wearing of a taweez you don’t have to hang it around your neck you can just carry it like in your pocket your wallet in your purse or handbag but anyway if a taweez had words of shirk in it then obviously to believe in that is shirk you don’t have to be sheikh to know that nor do you have to be a sheikh to know that Allah will not bless anything that is not from Him. Maybe we’ve all got wrong the matter of shirk being involved in a taweez which is based on the sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) because the hadiths of the Prophet (pbuh) nor the authorities of sharia emphasise in such a way for example: here is a taweez this taweez is based on the sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) and is permissible to wear but do not merely believe that this taweez will help you but believe that it is Allahs will what will be gained from wearing it which is true of course but I mean we may be wrong because to believe in a thing that is not from Allah is definitely shirk but to believe that a thing can help you which is from Allah Himself cannot be shirk?? Im asking not telling this thread has got me thinking and asking myself questions its like im teaching myself but I cant just blindly follow myself can I? I need to get clarification from the right source.

Most likely il be adding more to this thread if its still open that is the moderators have a habbit of closing unresolved threads.

Assalamu Alaikum :)

AnonymousPoster
12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
I feel worse and worse day by day and reading all these confusing posts is going to make my head explode!! :grumbling

Please just forget about what I asked everyone in the first place, I'll just have to force myself to deal with this on my own. If Allah Ta'ala wants this for me, then so it be. It's out of my control!!! :enough!: :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-18-2008, 11:57 AM
I feel worse and worse day by day and reading all these confusing posts is going to make my head explode!! :grumbling

Please just forget about what I asked everyone in the first place, I'll just have to force myself to deal with this on my own. If Allah Ta'ala wants this for me, then so it be. It's out of my control!!! :enough!: :cry:
subhanAllah

are you reciting regular dhikr?

are you praying on time?

are you staying away from music/movies bad company and other haram things?

if you say yes to all of the above i see no reason why you should feel this way !!!!!

Tony
12-18-2008, 12:28 PM

I have been very very depressed lately and one of my friend's recommemded me to go to a Sheikh. I think I made a mistake because now I feel worse! :cry:

He told me someone has done black magic on me. He didn't take no money or anything which is good. imsad :cry:

He also told me stuff that I didn't even ask to know. It's like he's telling me what's going to happen in the future! I told him how I'm depressed and got cheated on. And he turns around and tells me that the guy who cheated on me is doing that to other girls too, and that the girl he is with at the moment they will have a problem in their relaionship, but they will get back together.

I mean what the hell did he tell me that for I didn't want to know!! He can't tell me about the future it's gunnah right? And how comes he knows so much about the guy just by asking me his name? Is that possible?

Last week, I was bad, but this week I'm on the edge and I just feel like dying!! I know he's right about the black magic, because someone else told me the same last year but I didn't do anything about it.

He gave me dua and things to read and told me to wear a taweez which he gave me and another opne which he gave me to drink. He said it was someone in my family who done it but he wouldn't tell me who.

Pls can someone tell me if he was doing the right by telling me things about that guy? How can he know so much about someone just by asking for their name? I'm going insane, he's made me feel worse!!

WOW ! If you love Allah then your enemies are Allahs enemies. Ive seen spiritualists etc in past who have given me correct info that no one else could know, my opinion isthat shayatan is whispering to them and therefore they become your enemy. This sheik guy is so far from the right path, all you need is faith in Allah and to fulfill your covenant with Him. If you are feeling depressed etc you need to get yourself right in Allahs eyes and perform your Dua, Insha'Allah your Lord will provide and protect you. Dont seek answers with people who pretend to have knowledge be strong and right in Allahs grace. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you:sl:

AnonymousPoster
12-19-2008, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
WOW ! If you love Allah then your enemies are Allahs enemies. Ive seen spiritualists etc in past who have given me correct info that no one else could know, my opinion isthat shayatan is whispering to them and therefore they become your enemy. This sheik guy is so far from the right path, all you need is faith in Allah and to fulfill your covenant with Him. If you are feeling depressed etc you need to get yourself right in Allahs eyes and perform your Dua, Insha'Allah your Lord will provide and protect you. Dont seek answers with people who pretend to have knowledge be strong and right in Allahs grace. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you:sl:
Do you mean they knew things about you or they told you things that will happen in the future or are currently happening?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!