/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Accidently received answers for the Final Exam... Gift or test?

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2008, 05:12 PM
I help my teacher grade some tests from other classes.

Long story short, in the latest pile he gave me, it has the exam questions for the Final I have to take next week.

I really need an A in the class and this happened a tthe right time.

SHould I give the questions back and consider this a test of honesty from Allah?

Or should I consider it a gift and mercy from him, I was praying for a miracle to happen after all.
:blind:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
12-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Burn them this instant!

Cabdullahi
12-15-2008, 06:55 PM
prphet (saw)said the cheater is not from us

Na7lah
12-15-2008, 07:40 PM
dnt look at them just give em back

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
12-15-2008, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Long story short, in the latest pile he gave me, it has the exam questions for the Final I have to take next week.

SHould I give the questions back and consider this a test of honesty from Allah?

Or should I consider it a gift and mercy from him, I was praying for a miracle to happen after all.
Return them.

You're helping the teacher grade tests. You don't need to cheat. You're too good a student for that.

ayan333
12-15-2008, 08:18 PM
:sl:

look at it this way,If you cheat you disobey ALLAH (SWA) and if you give it back you'll actually pass a better test,a more improtant test,the test of ALLAH (SWA).

plus if u give it back your teacher will be very grateful and may even give u the extra lift you need to pull up your grade

you 'll feel great InshALLAH!

urn it back in!

:w:

Questfortruth
12-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Cheating to pass can never give you the same satisfaction as trying hard. I rather fail knowing I tried my best then cheat to pass an exam. There are many doctors in India and Pakistan who pass with cheating and bribery. None of them can get the job.

Ashjan95
12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
What i think u should do is to return it and Ayan333 says ur teacher will be greatful and that is what muslims do they dont cheat so show them what islam has told us :)

salaam

crayon
12-16-2008, 12:56 PM
I was in the same situation a couple years ago, a few of my classmates had devised a plan to get the exam paper. They distracted the teacher, got the exam paper, made a copy, and put it back in his briefcase. He wasn't a very smart teacher. Anyway, then they made copies for the entire class, and started handing them out. Everyone took one but me, and I just studied like I usually would, and did well alhamdullilah.

So yeah, it's not a miracle, it's a TEST.
Give the exam paper back (without making a photocopy of it:p) and study hard, and Allah will have you ace the exam inshallah.:)

Whatsthepoint
12-16-2008, 01:21 PM
I told you to burn them, but here's what I really think.
If the subjext in question is something you don't like and will never require it in later life, you can cheat, if it's something you're interested in and want to devote your career to, then burn them.

YusufNoor
12-16-2008, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

:sl:

if you are helping the teacher grade tests, you must be good in the class. you are probably going to get an "A" anyway, tell the teacher what happened and whether or not you looked at the answers. :blind:

the reward that Allah[swt] will give you IS the miracle!
[even if you bet a "B"] :)

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-16-2008, 02:42 PM

Test from Allah!

TEST FROM ALLAAH!!

Burn them this instant!

Agreed! burn them all!!!!!!!!

gladTidings
12-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Salaam!!

Like everyone said...return the papers without looking at the questions, dont let the shaytan think this is a gift lol. Imagine if your teacher knew the he left it in there, just to see what you would do with it?:X Anyway good opportunity for dawah!

Ws.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.