/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How could this baby even exist?

mohsen1985
12-16-2008, 07:10 AM
I didn't think the story is appropriate for the forums, so if you're interested you can read it here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347368,00.html

How can these 2 have a child? Shouldn't the child be extremely mutated?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
12-16-2008, 07:20 AM
:sl:
+o(+o(+o(

:skeleton:

ewww...feeling sick...just eww. man what the heck is wrong with people :skeleton: :muddlehea :uuh: :offended:

poor child..image the c**p itll cop

crayon
12-16-2008, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsen1985
How can these 2 have a child? Shouldn't the child be extremely mutated?
The chances of having deformed children or ones with genetic diseases is greatly increased when the parents are closely related (ie. brother and sister, father and daughter, etc), but it doesn't mean that the child doesn't have a chance of being born normal. Physically anyway, the psychological damage of being related to your parent in more than one way would probably scar them for life.:skeleton:

Whatsthepoint
12-16-2008, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Physically anyway, the psychological damage of being related to your parent in more than one way would probably scar them for life.:skeleton:
Why? The society?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
12-16-2008, 01:36 PM
:sl:
What's will all this sudden surge of incest stories? And, more importantly, where's the global condemnation for these perverted acts?

It's disgusting. Yes you are supposed to love your children/parents - but not that much. What next? A fat kid attempts to have illicit relationships with a chocolate muffin?!

Freakin weirdos.

Iva
12-16-2008, 02:01 PM
I live in Australia and saw this documentary on TV. It is really sick and horrible. SubhanAllah....with all weird things happening now..I wont be surprised if this will become legal (recognised) in western countries..

IbnAbdulHakim
12-16-2008, 02:44 PM
never trust media

all i gotta say

unless they speak positively about islam

all i gotta say

even then treat it with scrutiny

ok now thats all i gotta say

Mysterious Uk
12-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Eew yuck that's disgusting! You would have 2 have mental problems or be really dumb, realy, realy, realy dumb to do minging stuff like that. Poor kid, his dad is meant to be his grandad

Zarmina
12-17-2008, 06:54 AM
I wonder if the daughter was abused as a child by her father.

crayon
12-17-2008, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Why? The society?
Why would being the child of an incestuous relationship cause you psychological harm?
Well, first off, knowing your parents are both doing something totally unnatural and gross, even by today's standards. Or growing up and perceiving it as normal? Having to wonder if your parent will ever think of you that kind of way, and expect you to feel the same? And that's not even mentioning how much you would get teased at school..:blind:

Chuck
12-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Why would being the child of an incestuous relationship cause you psychological harm?
Well, first off, knowing your parents are both doing something totally unnatural and gross, even by today's standards. Or growing up and perceiving it as normal? Having to wonder if your parent will ever think of you that kind of way, and expect you to feel the same? And that's not even mentioning how much you would get teased at school..:blind:
I guess they have come out of moral dumb-founding.

Whatsthepoint
12-17-2008, 02:03 PM
What I'm asking is whether the child would suffer from psychological harm in an incestuous or incest tolerant society.

crayon
12-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I guess in an incestuous society, no, the person might not be affected. Neither would people with a little extra "love" for animals suffer in a society that applauds beastiality.
It all comes down to what human thinking and therefore society deem "acceptable", which constantly changes, as we can see when it comes to the treatment of homosexuals a century ago, and their treatment now.
The great thing about islam is that we've got lasting morals and lasting rules we can stick to no matter how screwed up the rest of society gets.

Whatsthepoint
12-17-2008, 02:15 PM
I guess in an incestuous society, no, the person might not be affected. Neither would people with a little extra "love" for animals suffer in a society that applauds beastiality.
Yep.

Muezzin
12-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Main story = eurgh.

The child is innocent, though.

Thing is, if the society really loves animals, it would not applaud an act to which the creature cannot consent.

It all comes down to what human thinking and therefore society deem "acceptable", which constantly changes, as we can see when it comes to the treatment of homosexuals a century ago, and their treatment now.
The great thing about islam is that we've got lasting morals and lasting rules we can stick to no matter how screwed up the rest of society gets.
:thumbs_up

Muslima_Rima
12-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Austagfirullah..

This world is becoming corrupted...

Zahida
12-17-2008, 10:20 PM
:sl::raging:+o(imsad:'( No words to describe this. May Allah show His Mercy on Mankind. Ameen....................:w:

Muslima_Rima
12-17-2008, 10:28 PM
May Allah guide the child..(Inshallah)...

Musaafirah
12-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Story is gross, just coz they were 'practically' strangers doesn't mean they can have this relationship. That's just pure grossness.
I feel for the baby. Poor kid.

UnknownOne
12-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Errrrrgh

Come on!
How could they even do that? Urrrrrrrrgh

I feel so darrn sick
UnknownOne shiverss...

But yeah..its like potatoes..there's a chance that if you grow a potato from the same roots as the previous one, it'll be deformed or unsafe to consume...Well thats what my biology teacher said...

But now I wonder...why the hell am I relating potatoes to this?
Gotta aadmit, it does make sense :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.