/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel "Propagandalized?" -Fight Back.

MuslimCONVERT
12-17-2008, 07:36 AM

I am making a documentary film called "Propagandalized." -It deals with anti-Muslim bias/islamophobia in the news/films/radio. I need help. I need volunteers to make phonecalls. I need help setting up fundraisers.

Below is the link to the 14 minute pilot for the film. Please view with forgiving eyes and ears, as I was on a 0$ budget. It's only meant to give you an idea of the mood and tone of the film, the juxtaposition of image/music to create an ambience, etc. There is a LOT more I would like to have accomplished with this pilot, and once I collect the appropriate funds, inshallah, I will refilm 90% of this. The film is about media bias against Muslims. Also keep in mind that Google video compresses the file size which diminishes the visual/audio quality by about 50%.

LINK TO GOOGLE VIDEO PILOT:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15791063080282

There is also a facebook group dedicated to the completion of this film for those of you who have a facebook account. At the bottom of the homepage for the group, there is a link to a facebook video version of the pilot, which is the same thing as the google video, but somewhat better visual/audio quality:

LINK TO FACEBOOK GROUP/PILOT VIDEO
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...9454275&ref=nf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
themuffinman
12-17-2008, 08:13 AM
i enjoyed watching it. giva ya two thumbs up =D. idk why but i kinda enjoy the fact that muslims r hated. when ppl hate on you u know ur doing sumthing right!

glo
12-17-2008, 08:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by themuffinman
idk why but i kinda enjoy the fact that muslims r hated. when ppl hate on you u know ur doing sumthing right!
Surely that doesn't necessarily follow ...

What about some of the world's most hated people? Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mugabe etc, etc?

north_malaysian
12-17-2008, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Surely that doesn't necessarily follow ...

What about some of the world's most hated people? Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mugabe etc, etc?
I hate Pol Pot... he's crazy... he killed his own peeps..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
12-17-2008, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimCONVERT

This link brought me to my facebook profile...:exhausted

can you give the title of that group? I can search it then..

themuffinman
12-17-2008, 10:00 AM
tru dat lol but idk when i hear all these idiots claiming to know abt islam and slandering it it just shows how stupid they are, to me its like dogs barking when an elephant passes by. it makes me even more proud to be a muslim and i thank god that he guided me on the straight path. islam has been slandered since the begginning from when the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) started preaching it until now. lol back on topic if i was that kid in the video and my teacher sed that to me i would have definately slapped her and showed her how violent we really are LMAO

MuslimCONVERT
12-17-2008, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
This link brought me to my facebook profile...:exhausted

can you give the title of that group? I can search it then..
The title of the facebook group is: Do you feel "propagandalized"?

Here is the link again, and it might work, it might not. I've found that most facebook links will only work if you're already logged into facebook when you click on them.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...9454275&ref=nf

Salaam.

crayon
12-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Sounds interesting.. At first I thought you were the revert brother who had posted a thread about Allah giving people gifts to test them, but then I realized that was someone else. If I remember correctly he was also interested in film?

Anyway, sounds like a cool documentary, good luck with it inshallah.:)

edit- wrote that while waiting for the video to load. the video looks great, keep up the awesome work!

MuslimCONVERT
12-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Wanting more feedback! Follow the links! Watch the film... suggest ways to fund it?

Thanks

Salaam

Hamayun
12-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Jazakallah Brother. We need to rebuild the reputation of the Muslims.

There was a time when people converted because they were moved by the Character of Muslims. Insha'Allah that time can come back again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.