/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oh, you who believe...

Al-Hanbali
12-17-2008, 03:58 PM
:salamext:

Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) mentions:

إنني أنا الله لا إله إلا أنا فاعبدني وأقم الصلاة لذكري

"Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As*Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance."

[Surah Ta-Ha; Verse 14]

Media Tags are no longer supported

• {Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I),}
    This is the first obligation upon all responsible people of age, that they know that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah alone, Who has no partners.

• {so worship Me,}
    This means, "Single Me out alone for worship, and establish My worship without associating anything with Me.''

• {perform As*Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance.}
    It has been said that this means, "Pray in order to remember Me.'' It has also been said that it means, "And establish the prayer whenever you remember Me.''

Commentary by Ibn-Katheer

Will we not pay heed to the call of Allaah ('azza wa jal)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
12-17-2008, 08:23 PM
:sl:

jazaakAllah khayr akhee, a much needed reminder.

:w:

*Yasmin*
12-18-2008, 03:13 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
jzaka Allahu khyran akhy.

Aliii
12-21-2008, 11:56 AM
:sl:
Jazaak Allah khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!