/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pak-indian News

islamirama
12-18-2008, 06:07 AM
US: India gearing up for Pakistan attack

The Pentagon says that India becomes ready to attack Pakistan in retaliation for the recent Mumbai attacks that killed about 200 people. Washington has information that India's air force began preliminary preparations for a possible attack, three Pentagon officials told CNN on Monday.

Full story: http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/us-india-gearing-up-for-pakistan-attack/

----------------------

Mumbai Unites Pakistanis

ISLAMABAD — Indian accusations of a Pakistani involvement in Mumbai attacks and threats of troops build-up on the borders are uniting all political and religious parties, even Taliban tribesmen, against a possible threat from arch rival India.

Full story: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Khabr/message/614

----------------------

India Want A War? Let's Give Them One

Politics aside, India must be confronted now. The National Security Conference is a welcome step but the government must shun its apologetic attitude when it clearly knows that the nation stands united. We should be prepared for the worst. Pakistani military should be re-deployed to the eastern borders immediately. Patriotic Pashtun tribesmen and military reserves should be called in to make up for the shortages on the western frontiers. If they want a war, let's give them one.

Full story: http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/india-want-a-war-lets-give-them-one/

----------------------

Indians Shaken By A Pakistani's Vow To Make India "Pakistan"

Going by the Pakistani leaders, the Indians believe that ordinary Pakistanis are a weak, defeated people. That's why they are stunned to hear a bold voice from Pakistan like Zaid Hamid, who's blunt style is reviving their worst fears. See what this Indian blog had to say about Zaid Hamid's remark, 'We'll make India 'Pakistan'".

Full story: http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/indians-shaken-by-a-pakistani/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
themuffinman
12-18-2008, 08:07 AM
india wouldnt dare attack pakistan. it would be suicide. both pakistan and india are armed with nukes so its a lose lose situation for both of them. well if they did attack atleast it would unite pakistan

Da Pwr f Truth!
12-18-2008, 11:49 AM
:sl:
I personally beleive dat da whole ISSUE is being blown out of proportion.:raging:
Any layman can answer dis simple question....

"Wat doz da wrld NEED after Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine...?"

Im sure its nt another disturbance in da indo-pak area...:enough!:
I beleive a war is unlikely, if da Uncle America dont make things worse...+o(

Trumble
12-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Erm... am I the only one who, having the browsed the rest of the site, is less than convinced that 'Pak Alert Press' is a reliable source of information?!

I note the Indian team have just cancelled their cricket tour, though, because of the threat of terrorism. Rather hypocritical really, with all the fuss about England going back to India to finish their tour.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nocturnal
12-18-2008, 04:23 PM
India certainly is exhibiting the kind of restraint that the Bush administration has long been acutely bereft of. But i do think it's also a strategic policy consideration being made in Delhi, especially in light of impending elections in the country.

I doubt they want to be seen as a bunch of bellicose, irrational, warmongers, rather, they're doing the right thing by accknowledging that there were serious failures in their own national security systems and still i think, are percieved by many as being a moderate, pragmatic and progressive government. It would be extremely unfortunate if the Mumbai attacks precipitated the downfall of the Congress government. For both countries.

Yanal
12-18-2008, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal
India certainly is exhibiting the kind of restraint that the Bush administration has long been acutely bereft of. But i do think it's also a strategic policy consideration being made in Delhi, especially in light of impending elections in the country.

I doubt they want to be seen as a bunch of bellicose, irrational, warmongers, rather, they're doing the right thing by accknowledging that there were serious failures in their own national security systems and still i think, are percieved by many as being a moderate, pragmatic and progressive government. It would be extremely unfortunate if the Mumbai attacks precipitated the downfall of the Congress government. For both countries.
I would say Pakastian has a right to attack India because , India is being racist to Muslims that anger Pakistian, but India has no reason except that a couple of non Muslims that LIVE in India are saying they are from Pak.

format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble

I note the Indian team have just cancelled their cricket tour, though, because of the threat

of terrorism. Rather hypocritical really, with all the fuss about England going back to India to finish their tour.
Yes they have because most cricket teams are afraid off the war or say argument between Indisn and pakistain.

format_quote Originally Posted by Da Pwr f Truth!
I personally beleive dat da whole ISSUE is being blown out of proportion.:raging
Any layman can answer dis simple question....

"Wat doz da wrld NEED after Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine...?"

Im sure its nt another disturbance in da indo-pak area...:enough!:
I beleive a war is unlikely, if da Uncle America dont make things worse...+o(
Yes I agree with you the war will ruin the little peace that is in Kashmir. Bush has no power left I hope that he has no control over the army and hope and dua that everything settles in.Ameen.

themuffinman
12-19-2008, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I would say Pakastian has a right to attack India because , India is being racist to Muslims that anger Pakistian, but India has no reason except that a couple of non Muslims that LIVE in India are saying they are from Pak.

Yes they have because most cricket teams are afraid off the war or say argument between Indisn and pakistain.

Yes I agree with you the war will ruin the little peace that is in Kashmir. Bush has no power left I hope that he has no control over the army and hope and dua that everything settles in.Ameen.
i dont think the muslims in india are really as opressed as pakistani muslims make them out to be. india has matured over the years and if this incident happened ten years ago you would have heard about several riots in which muslims were massacred but no such thing happened after this incident

nocturnal
12-19-2008, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by themuffinman
i dont think the muslims in india are really as opressed as pakistani muslims make them out to be. india has matured over the years and if this incident happened ten years ago you would have heard about several riots in which muslims were massacred but no such thing happened after this incident
Agreed. With economic growth, there's been concurrent growth in technology, the bourgeoisie, exposure to broader national and international media and more educational opportunities extended to the rural masses. I think there is also a recognition that Muslims, just like any other minority, are an intrinsic part of India's social fabric and make substantive contributions to every aspect of Indian political, sporting, educational, cultural etc life.

Also, i think amongst the more erudite and educated classes of Indian society, there is a cognizance of the fact that the attacks were precipitated to a certain extent by Indian government domestic policy. Especially in Kashmir. One thing they shouldn't do to aggravate an already very intense situation, is pay heed to American counsel on this issue. Whether from the Bush or Obama administration.

islamirama
12-19-2008, 05:29 PM
The Gujarat massacre is only a recent example of how oppressed Muslims are and how the politicians, police, mob got away with murder and rape.

Massacres in India -
http://video.google.com/googleplayer...51777769&hl=en

themuffinman
12-19-2008, 07:42 PM
hmmm you bring up a good point i forgot about the gujrat massacre but like i said nothing like this happened after the mumbai attacks so it shows that india has indeed matured. and dont forget some hindus were killed as well. sorry for being naive but the thing i dont get is why the muslims just didnt move to pakistan when it was created. even tho im pakistani im starting to get the feeling creating pakistan was a bad idea it only devided the ummah further. i mean if we count the muslims in pakistan and bangladesh if they had just stuck to india we would almost be equal with the hindu population...

islamirama
12-19-2008, 09:50 PM
hmmm you bring up a good point i forgot about the gujrat massacre but like i said nothing like this happened after the mumbai attacks so it shows that india has indeed matured. and dont forget some hindus were killed as well. sorry for being naive but the thing i dont get is why the muslims just didnt move to pakistan when it was created. even tho im pakistani im starting to get the feeling creating pakistan was a bad idea it only devided the ummah further. i mean if we count the muslims in pakistan and bangladesh if they had just stuck to india we would almost be equal with the hindu population...
East and West paksitan were necessary to have freedom for the Muslims, they were going to oppressed. India right now has more muslims than all of paksitan. Muslims are the largest minority in india. Hindu extremists oppress muslims, christians, and other minorities. You should read up more on this then to stick with your naive notion that it's a moderate and tolerant state.

i suggest watching these....

Bollywood Badboyz
http://www.youtube.com/v/S2-Sk0KdbXc&rel=1

Truth about Bollywood -
http://www.youtube.com/v/wy-gLNSbU88

themuffinman
12-19-2008, 10:29 PM
lol dont need to see those vids. my sisters are bollywood fans :enough!: and it drives me insane iv watched the occasional bollywood movie here and there if i ever sit down and try and talk to my sisters cuz their always glued to the tv. but yeah it is crazy how they protray muslims, if there not being protrayed as bad guys the muslim is being portrayed as not a very good muslim at all ( drinking alcohol and all that kind of stuff).

islamirama
12-20-2008, 06:37 AM
Show those videos to your sisters than, ask them how they feeling supporting enemies of islam and Allah, the murderers of your brothers and sisters in islam.

themuffinman
12-21-2008, 06:47 AM
lol whenever i try and tell something of islam they just brush me off...i cant blame them. they just bring up my past.... and i wasnt very islamic just a couple months ago

islamirama
12-22-2008, 12:07 AM
tell them yea you were misguided but Allah guided you and you changed, when do they plan to change?

justahumane
12-24-2008, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Erm... am I the only one who, having the browsed the rest of the site, is less than convinced that 'Pak Alert Press' is a reliable source of information?!

I note the Indian team have just cancelled their cricket tour, though, because of the threat of terrorism. Rather hypocritical really, with all the fuss about England going back to India to finish their tour.

Indian tour wasnt cancelled coz of terrorism threat, it was cancelled coz Indian team didnt want to play, or Indian govt didnt want them to play with a nation who is responsible for promoting terrorist activities in India. Till recently Indian cricket board was the only one who wanted their team to travel to Pakistan despite of all the terrorist attacks which were taking place in Pakitan. But mumbai spoiled the show. They say that game and backstabbing cant go side by side.

justahumane
12-24-2008, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Show those videos to your sisters than, ask them how they feeling supporting enemies of islam and Allah, the murderers of your brothers and sisters in islam.
Why dont U tell urself that how Pakistani army killed ur muslim brothers and sisters in East Pakistan, why dont U tell urself that how Pakistan back stabbed Afganistan and became hand in glove with Americans to topple the only Shariyah-abiding government in the world. Why dont U tell urself that pakistan has nothing to do with Islam but it is out there to bring the religion a bad name, why dont U tell urself that Pakistan as a country is at war with ALLAH by openly violating and dishonouring the commands of ALLAH.

Now Permit me to ask U how U are feeling suporting enemies of islam and ALLAH?

nocturnal
12-24-2008, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
Why dont U tell urself that how Pakistani army killed ur muslim brothers and sisters in East Pakistan, why dont U tell urself that how Pakistan back stabbed Afganistan and became hand in glove with Americans to topple the only Shariyah-abiding government in the world. Why dont U tell urself that pakistan has nothing to do with Islam but it is out there to bring the religion a bad name, why dont U tell urself that Pakistan as a country is at war with ALLAH by openly violating and dishonouring the commands of ALLAH.

Now Permit me to ask U how U are feeling suporting enemies of islam and ALLAH?
You're jumping the gun a bit there pal. Pakistan has done alot of harm to itself no doubt, but in recent memory, the bulk of that misery has been incurred as a result of Musharraf's autocracy and his alliegance to the US which singluarly placed american hegemony above the interests of the people of Pakistan.

ahsan28
12-25-2008, 09:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
They say that game and backstabbing cant go side by side.
Pakistan has been the major victim of backstabbing by its neighbour in the east. Its quite funny when Indian Ministers are asking Pakistan to abide by the UN resolutions in the absence of any concrete and solid proof regarding Mumbai attacks given to Pakistan till to date. Even Interpol Chief recently stated that India has not shared info on Mumbai attacks.

It doesn't suit for the Indian Govt to use UN Platform, when they themselves didn't act upon UN resolutions, asking Indians to give Kashmiris the right of self-determination for the past six decades.

Far7an
12-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Whatever happens, it won't be the politicians or cricketers or those in positions of authority who will suffer, it's always the regular people!

Aqeel Ahmed
12-26-2008, 01:39 AM
Yes everytime I see Geo News they always have headlines about India blaming something .. That Pakistian didn't do. I myself have been very offended by the news blaming Pakistian because I am a Pakistani myself but hope everything turns out right before war because if war happens India has more military power as well as more money to spend on War than pakistian. As someone once said " Military do not start war, but politicians start war.: sl:

justahumane
12-26-2008, 07:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal
You're jumping the gun a bit there pal. Pakistan has done alot of harm to itself no doubt, but in recent memory, the bulk of that misery has been incurred as a result of Musharraf's autocracy and his alliegance to the US which singluarly placed american hegemony above the interests of the people of Pakistan.
I have nothing to disagree with U brother. In fact I was responding to the brother whose parameter of judging enemies of Islam requires some religious fanatic rioters and some corrupt politicians. I was sharing my knowledge with him about some more atrocities done to muslims and some more harm done to Islam by the not-so-great nation formed in the name of Islam itself. Now I hope that he will forget India, bollywood and hindu tune and will stary singing PAKISTANI song.

usman2468
12-26-2008, 05:20 PM
A war will be devastating...
Some people go about with stupid opinions that India and Pakistan should resort to "conventional warfare" rather that a nuclear one.
A silly, uneducated response copied from media

When there is a war Pakistan and India will launch nukes fearing that the other may launch first.
Secondly...US was winning WW2 against Japan and even then they used 2 nukes...how do u expect a country that is losing the war to not use its most lethal weapons

usman2468
12-26-2008, 05:28 PM
I m a Pakistani Muslim and hav full confidence in Allah
"...they plot and plan...but Allah plot and plans too...Allah is the best of the planners"

But I wonder that if there is a war...no Muslim country will help us,as usual.
Oh, they would definitely "condemn" Indian attack and "express full support for Pakistan" and say that we are "united"

but none of our Muslim brother countries would send a single soldier or bullet

History testifies it

justahumane
12-28-2008, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by usman2468
"...they plot and plan...but Allah plot and plans too...Allah is the best of the planners"

Oh, they would definitely "condemn" Indian attack and "express full support for Pakistan" and say that we are "united"

History testifies it
Brother when some kuffar nation attacked Afganistan, which was being run by truely shariyah-being government (Read Talibaan), ur so called muslim nation provided all possible support to them. So honstly speaking, U have no right as a Pakistani to make such a complaint. I hope U will agree.

Periwinkle18
12-28-2008, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by usman2468

History testifies it
Well what if iran helps?

usman2468
12-29-2008, 03:52 PM
justahumane...
do Pakistani ppl hav to suffer due to decisions of some power hungry, inefficient polititions who had no regard for the public of Pakistan...these decisions made our politicians unpopular amongst the army too.

anyway...if there is a war Pakistan and India both will be devestated so it would do neither of us any good

Secondly, i not complaining, just expressing sorrow over the "unity" of muslims, we Pakistanis can fight **** Indian forces on our own...these guyz cannot defeat a few freedom fighters in Kashmir.

also we out number u atleast 10 to 1 cuz it is our armed forces + 160000000 ppl

usman2468
12-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Iran will not help us cuz it has borders with Afghanistan...thus technically it has borders with US

But they r a brave nation...they have dared to claim their right of Nuclear technology form the biggest bunch of bullies, the United States Govt

So i hope they help us undercover

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.