/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Propagate about me even one verse

Civilsed
12-18-2008, 09:03 PM
:sl:
Insha'Allah i would like to follow what our Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) when he said "Propagate about me even one verse"

My first verse is From Surat alMaida verse 3. Please share a verse.

ٱلۡيَوۡمَ أَكۡمَلۡتُ لَكُمۡ دِينَكُمۡ وَأَتۡمَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ نِعۡمَتِى وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ ٱلۡإِسۡلَـٰمَ دِينً۬ا*

Allah says (to all mankind)in the Holy Quran " This day i have perfect for you your religion and have completed my favour upon you and have chosen Islam as you religion"

First point

"This day i have perfected for you your religion" as Muslims need to ensure that we practice NO innovations. As by following innovations you are indirectly saying that Allah's religion was not perfected the religion.

Second point

"and have completed my favour upon you". For this we this to give thanks to Allah, as here he states that has ompleted his favour i.e. given us what we need (The Quran and sent us our beloved prophet Mohammed as our Messenger & teacher)to enter Jenna (Heaven).

Third Point

"and have chosen Islam as you religion". This show that Allah has given us islam and if followed with granted us Jenna (heavan).

Note: This Verse has been revealed to all of mankind.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
12-19-2008, 12:07 AM

MashALLAH! great Idea..and May ALLAH (SWA) Reward you InshALLAH

:w:

Civilsed
12-20-2008, 04:31 PM

My Next Ayah

كُنتُمۡ خَيۡرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخۡرِجَتۡ لِلنَّاسِ تَأۡمُرُونَ بِٱلۡمَعۡرُوفِ وَتَنۡهَوۡنَ عَنِ ٱلۡمُنڪَرِ وَتُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ*

"You are the best of people ever brought forward to mankind, you enjoin that is good and forbid that is evil and you worship Allah"

(Enjoin that is good and Forbid that is evil) is also an obligation Let us not forget.

Note:

I would not say "enjoin that is good" as the word in Arabic is "Ta'maroom" From the root word A.M.R - i.e. order, Hence i would say "Order that which is good"

Civilsed
12-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Sorry did not give the reference Surah AlImran verse 110

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Civilsed
12-22-2008, 11:46 PM

Surat AlBaqarah verse 79

فَوَيۡلٌ۬ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكۡتُبُونَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ بِأَيۡدِيہِمۡ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَـٰذَا مِنۡ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ لِيَشۡتَرُواْ بِهِۦ ثَمَنً۬ا قَلِيلاً۬*ۖ فَوَيۡلٌ۬ لَّهُم مِّمَّا ڪَتَبَتۡ أَيۡدِيهِمۡ وَوَيۡلٌ۬ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكۡسِبُونَ

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from Allah" to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write and for the gain they make thereby."

Note: Allah is refering to the books prior the the holy quran, that these books have been amended by man.
Therefore Allah himself will preserve the holy Quran

Civilsed
01-01-2009, 12:57 AM

Surat AlBaqarah verse 23-24

وَإِن ڪُنتُمۡ فِى رَيۡبٍ۬ مِّمَّا نَزَّلۡنَا عَلَىٰ عَبۡدِنَا فَأۡتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ۬ مِّن مِّثۡلِهِۦ وَٱدۡعُواْ شُهَدَآءَكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمۡ صَـٰدِقِينَ (٢٣) فَإِن لَّمۡ تَفۡعَلُواْ وَلَن تَفۡعَلُواْ فَٱتَّقُواْ ٱلنَّارَ ٱلَّتِى وَقُودُهَا ٱلنَّاسُ وَٱلۡحِجَارَةُ*ۖ أُعِدَّتۡ لِلۡكَـٰفِرِينَ (٢٤)

And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Surah like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true. (23) But if ye cannot and of a surety ye cannot then fear the Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, which is prepared for those who reject Faith. (24)

subhana Allah, here Allah challenge the kufar to produce a surah, this is proof for the kufar that The quran is indeed the word of Allah.

syilla
01-02-2009, 03:26 AM

Whoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, We will make him live a good life, and We will award them their reward for the best of what they used to do. (Quran, 16:97)

And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith, to them shall We [Allah] join their families. Nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of aught of their works. (Yet) each individual is in pledge for his or her deeds (At-Tur 52:21).

Civilsed
01-18-2009, 12:13 AM

Surat Al Imran Verse 85

وَمَن يَبۡتَغِ غَيۡرَ ٱلۡإِسۡلَـٰمِ دِينً۬ا فَلَن يُقۡبَلَ مِنۡهُ وَهُوَ فِى ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ مِنَ ٱلۡخَـٰسِرِينَ

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah) never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost. (all spiritual good).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.