/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamthought: Think tank analysis

boriqee
12-21-2008, 07:45 PM
I began a new site disseminating our sunni responses on modern polemics against the antagonists of Islam

http://islamthought.wordpress.com/

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mazhar_majhu
12-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Ma'shallah keep up the good work..

boriqee
12-22-2008, 12:44 AM
yeah
im launching a full scale onslought against this ideological attack because it s exaxtly what it is. The shaykhs of Islam call this phenomenon alGhazwat al-Fikree (ideological attack) so Im focusing my efforts on pretty much every single think tank, policy maker, etc the Magnitude of my project under my vision would be beyond anything that we have os of right now. whether Alla allows for its facilitation is solely up to Him.

:sl:

boriqee
02-22-2009, 01:43 AM
I have somewhat re structured the site for easier access to information and with a more slightly professional look.

I am also recruiting anyone who can fulfill some of the requisites below
1. proper speech (in terms of intermediate and advanced articulation)
2. rudimentary level of judgment, concernment
3. the ability to assess the implications of words.
4. One who is grounded in sunni, athari, thought (required: We do not wish to defend sufi Islam or other heresiological "Islams" but the pure sareeh as-sunnah)

You can pm me inshallah if your interested and fulfill the above requisites.

My Projects

I definately am recruiting for the wikiIslam project. It is a counter rebuttal to the Ali Sina Apostate kalam that they formed under the wiki Islam site.

here is their humourous site

Main Page - WikiIslam

here is my page dedicated in addressing the most important of their preposterous deductions

WikiIslam � al-Mustaqeem Publications

Now, we (Muslims) do have a website bringing the correct light of Islam under wikimedia which can be found here

Main Page - Mw

But the site itsself is not strictly dedicated to repelling the false notions of the apostates and the antagonists of Ilam in general.

Another help

Another factor that could aid me and us in general is whenever any of you come across a think tank or some blog providing crucial academi study of Islam, then if we have spoke on the same topic as the one you are reading on their sites, then link the specific page of our site onto their page (if they allow you to post).

an example of this is lets say you stumble across this site
� Defining and confronting the Salafi Jihad Middle East Strategy at Harvard

and it allows you to comment, then you can say "there is an interesting analysis on this topic which can be found here http://islamthought.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/regarding-a-harvard-extraction-of-jihad-and-the-incorrect-label-salafi-jihad/"

I am just relaying this as an example in the future.

Im not into promotions but No one in this field is speaking on our behalf, NO ONE. The only people we have trying to speak on our behalf are people who are turning around and pointing the finger at us and accusing us of terrorism and extremism such as Abdul-Hakim Murad aka TJ Winters, Muhammad Hischam Kabbani the strange mushrik, and other unreliable players speaking on behlaf of Islam and throwing the vast majority of Muslims under the bus\ and selling out our religion so that they won't be targeted for "extremism" and "fundamentalism". So far, a few individuals have done so in our defense, like Yasir Qadhi, Salafimanhaj.com, and other people of the sunnah like Haneef James Oliver which his site can be found here Sacred Freedom - Western Liberalist Ideologies in the Light of Islam. Likewise ummahpulse.com has done a good job under this polemic as well and calltomonotheism.

What differentiates me from the rest is that, while they have touched on this subject and adressed certain misconceptions on a general level, I am geared towards addressing and disecting the people who affect policy amongst the think tanks as it is they who are more crucial and more dangerous when they make deductions about Islam more so than the stupid antagonists and apostates even though some of them are on as partners for such think tanks.
Likewise, I plan to do far more detailed responses to their works and publications.

For example, the Hudson institute produced a 7 volume publication called "Current Trends in Islamist Ideology" which can be found in one of their sub sites which can be found here Center on Islam, Democracy and the Future of the Muslim World

I plan on reviewing all 7 volumes and correcting where they went wrong based on pure sunni orthodox guidelines. There are hundreds, no thousands o publications like this throughout the web and our mission :insh: is to address them all if He would allow me and whoever to complete or move foward in this task

asalamu alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.