/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stolen

anonymous
12-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Say when you were younger about 13 and you weren't practising you stole some money around £5.

Now you feel really guilty about it and have repented but you realise the person has to forgive you for this. But if you cannont tell them, can you give the money back to them without them knowing its from you like leave it in their house. The make dua for them or something that Allah forgives their sins????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
12-22-2008, 12:11 PM
1-Repent (you already have, i think?)
2-Make duaa for them
3-Perhaps make a sadaqa with the same amount of money you stole?

noorahmad
12-22-2008, 06:26 PM
make du'ah that Allah make them forgive you

Yanal
12-22-2008, 06:33 PM
:sl:
You are feeling sorry, that's good. You should write a note with 5£ with it in their mailbox signed anonymously.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
12-22-2008, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Say when you were younger about 13 and you weren't practising you stole some money around £5.

Now you feel really guilty about it and have repented but you realise the person has to forgive you for this. But if you cannont tell them, can you give the money back to them without them knowing its from you like leave it in their house. The make dua for them or something that Allah forgives their sins????
I can sort of relate to that. I was on the opposite end. I had a young man steal from me when he was young.

Years later he came to me and told me what he had done. I was overjoyed at his honesty and hugged him and told him how proud I was of him. When he tried to return the cost of what he had stolen I refused to take it and gave him double the value in cash.

When he asked me why, I told him it was his reward for growing up and become honorable. I also told him I knew all the time what he had stolen, but I honestly believed one day the guilt would weigh heavy on him and he would grow up and confess his guilt.

maryam87
12-24-2008, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

thats a cute question lol
write up an anonymous letter saying what happened with double the cash in there. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.