/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Re-introduction

Ishbah
12-22-2008, 10:17 PM
:sl:

Sort of a re-introduction really, I've been a member for a while but have only lurked and hardly ever posted. I thought I ought to start posting more and getting to know people, I'm a bit shy :-[ so its not something I find easy, though when I get to know people, I love a good debate. :statisfie

Anyway, I am Ishbah, married to Yusuf. Masha'Allah, we have 2 children, a girl of 4 and a boy of almost 3. Insha'Allah one day we shall have more.

I am a revert, of almost 5 years now, so is my husband, though he reverted several years before I did.

We are hoping, Insha'Allah, that we will be able to do Hajj in the next few years, it is something that we long to do. I know in my heart and in my head that it will strengthen our deen, help us to be better Muslims and better parents to our children.

We are currently thinking of moving to another town. We want our daughter to have an Islamic education, and as she is now 4, we are looking at Islamic schools for her.

That's all for now.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamayun
12-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Welcome Sister. May Allah give you and your husband and your kids the highest eeman and make you one of the best Muslims.

Have a great stay :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.