PDA

View Full Version : Questions to all the Non-Muslims



Ansariyah
12-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Salam

I am just going to put u all in one group atheist/agnostic/Christian/nwhatnot, hope u wont mind..:-[

You all have one thing in common...

Why don't u all have a gender?...lol..

I guess..I know ur entitled to disable it..Just a genuine Question.

peace...
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wth1257
12-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Salam

I am just going to put u all in one group atheist/agnostic/Christian/nwhatnot, hope u wont mind..:-[

You all have one thing in common...

Why don't u all have a gender?...lol..

I guess..I know ur entitled to disable it..Just a genuine Question.

peace...

I have a gender displayed.

I think, we'll see with this post.
Reply

wth1257
12-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by wth1257
I have a gender displayed.

I think, we'll see with this post.

yep:statisfie



that is Male




That is female
Reply

Ansariyah
12-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by wth1257
I have a gender displayed.

I think, we'll see with this post.
omg I feel like a fool now lol

I thought that sign meant "disabled"...oh nooo...now I placed the cursor over it..it says brother in humanity..

I'm so sorry...

Isn't there like.. no chance I was right at all?...:-[
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Tornado
12-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Salam

I am just going to put u all in one group atheist/agnostic/Christian/nwhatnot, hope u wont mind..:-[

You all have one thing in common...

Why don't u all have a gender?...lol..

I guess..I know ur entitled to disable it..Just a genuine Question.

peace...
What do you mean by gender? Male or female?
If so, I just don't think gender is really important, just the message or posts.
Reply

Tony
12-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by yanoorah
omg i feel like a fool now lol

i thought that sign meant "disabled"...oh nooo...now i placed the cursor over it..it says brother in humanity..

I'm so sorry...

Isn't there like.. No chance i was right at all?...:-[
doh !:x
Reply

wth1257
12-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Yanoorah
omg I feel like a fool now lol

I thought that sign meant "disabled"...oh nooo...now I placed the cursor over it..it says brother in humanity..

I'm so sorry...
lol.

I say foolish things on a regular basis. No judgement here : )

Isn't there like.. no chance I was right at all?...:-[
sorry, I don't think so. But I only knew what those symbols stood for because they were used in a game I played as a child.
Reply

Cabdullahi
12-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Because they are alien's!!..................im kidding...i think some do have their gender displayed and others choose not to.. cus they're afraid of being taunted for example...'u girlie disbeliever' or ' you kafir brat!' and so to avoid being verbally abused all together they dont display their gender...cus nobody would know how to address them??

btw islam is a religion of peace so insults are not allowed
Reply

wth1257
12-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
Because they are alien's!!..................im kidding...i think some do have their gender displayed and others choose not to.. cus they're afraid of being taunted for example...'u girlie disbeliever' or ' you kafir brat!' and so to avoid being verbally abused all together they dont display their gender...cus nobody would know how to address them??

btw islam is a religion of peace so insults are not allowed
brat is not an insult. It's just Russian for "brother"

"брат"

:blind:

So if you want to insult your little brother in Russian it can be a problem

мой маленький брат - надоедливый ребенок

because the "brat" just refers to "b rother" you have to use "надоедливый ребенок" which is annoying child.

:D

EDIT:

To be clear.

б=b
р=r

silly Russian with their convoluted alphabet >(

:p
Reply

Ansariyah
12-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tornado
What do you mean by gender? Male or female?
If so, I just don't think gender is really important, just the message or posts.
pls read my above post.

Originally Posted by TKTony
doh !:x
n ur point is?..:rollseyes
:p: ok we get it.

Originally Posted by wth1257
lol.

I say foolish things on a regular basis. No judgement here : )



sorry, I don't think so. But I only knew what those symbols stood for because they were used in a game I played as a child.
lol..I think according to Junior I might be right:p:..So there are some who do have it disabled?..but I was wrong that it's all of you. It's just we have sister/brother next to ours..u have that symbol hence the confusion.

Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
Because they are alien's!!..................im kidding...i think some do have their gender displayed and others choose not to.. cus they're afraid of being taunted for example...'u girlie disbeliever' or ' you kafir brat!' and so to avoid being verbally abused all together they dont display their gender...cus nobody would know how to address them??

btw islam is a religion of peace so insults are not allowed
Thank u Junior..now I feel like I can actually get away wit this thread without feeling like a complete fool about it..:statisfie

I think the non-Muslims shud have that weird thing removed...n only have "brother/sister in humanity.:sunny:
Reply

wth1257
12-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Yanoorah

I think the non-Muslims shud have that weird thing removed...n only have "brother/sister in humanity.:sunny:

But then we couldn't confuse you:D
Reply

Tony
12-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by wth1257
But then we couldn't confuse you:D
with great respect you dont need a symbol to confuse us. :D
Reply

wth1257
12-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by TKTony
with great respect you dont need a symbol to confuse us. :D

:statisfie

:p
Reply

Ansariyah
12-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by wth1257
But then we couldn't confuse you:D
after this thread it won't be possible anymore.. me thinks:p:..
but wit ur russian I think u just might.lol
Reply

wth1257
12-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by Yanoorah
but wit ur russian I think u just might.lol

lol.

Now you all know how I feel with all the arabic phrases and talk:D
Reply

Ansariyah
12-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by wth1257
lol.

Now you all know how I feel with all the arabic phrases and talk:D
I can only imagine..lol Feel free to ask if u ever get lost lol

I only know one Russian word..babushka!;p
Reply

wth1257
12-23-2008, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by Yanoorah
I can only imagine..lol Feel free to ask if u ever get lost lol
thanks:statisfie

I only know one Russian word..babushka!;p[/QUOTE]

бабушка!

My Russian professor has a strange thing about that word. If you said it wrong you failed:laugh:
(I think it was kidding:X)

Apparently a lot of Americans pronounce it wrong and she got sick of it.
Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
12-23-2008, 10:06 AM
:sl:
Originally Posted by Yanoorah
omg I feel like a fool now lol

I thought that sign meant "disabled"...oh nooo...now I placed the cursor over it..it says brother in humanity..

I'm so sorry...

Isn't there like.. no chance I was right at all?...:-[
lol..what made you think that that was a sign denoting disabiltity *shocked* :p
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 08:29 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 07:17 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 02:14 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!