/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello..

Iyah_78
12-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Hi.. it's kind of obvious im new..... my name is Gabriel and I would like to say the crime with me is im Muslim.. but i dont really know anything... which is why I joined the forum.... tell me anything...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
12-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Allah loves you, welcome and well done for starting to seek knowledge. Peace bro:D:sl:

Iyah_78
12-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Thank you

crayon
12-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Salam (peace) Gabriel.

You can learn all about the basics of islam here:
http://www.islam101.com/dawah/IslamBrief.html

Also check out the "discover islam" sections of the forum, it may answer any questions you have.
If you want to know the answer to a question that hasn't been asked, don't hesitate to ask.
Enjoy your time here.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wth1257
12-23-2008, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iyah_78
tell me anything...

I just had a piece of Pumpkin Bread

You said "anything":-[

Welcome:D

Soulja Girl
12-23-2008, 05:41 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI, hope you have a great tiime here... :)

:w:

Iyah_78
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
thank you very much, all of you.. that forum you gave me Crayon is very helpfull.. thanx again

Periwinkle18
12-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!