/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heaven or Hell?

AnonymousPoster
12-23-2008, 02:40 PM
What do people of this forum make of the saying, 'people who have a lot of bad days in this world, will have it easy in the next life'?

By this, I mean someone who hasn't seen many happy days and suffers alot, yet the other people in they're lives have it easy, yet don't pray regularly (maybe fridays at Ju'mah lol or ramazan once a year). I'm only talking about believers by the way not bisbelievers.

Ok, this bit might be a bit confusing now lol. If the person is suffering alot and going through many hardships and one person tells them,'it's what your own hands have earned'. and then another says, 'you will have it easy in the next life'. Which leaves the suffering person to think, 'Ok, so then what about the people who don't pray as much, are commiting sin, why are they not getting what they're hands have earned? Instead, they are getting more happiness than hardships.

Which of us does Allah Ta'ala love most?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
12-23-2008, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
What do people of this forum make of the saying, 'people who have a lot of bad days in this world, will have it easy in the next life'?

By this, I mean someone who hasn't seen many happy days and suffers alot, yet the other people in they're lives have it easy, yet don't pray regularly (maybe fridays at Ju'mah lol or ramazan once a year). I'm only talking about believers by the way not bisbelievers.

Ok, this bit might be a bit confusing now lol. If the person is suffering alot and going through many hardships and one person tells them,'it's what your own hands have earned'. and then another says, 'you will have it easy in the next life'. Which leaves the suffering person to think, 'Ok, so then what about the people who don't pray as much, are commiting sin, why are they not getting what they're hands have earned? Instead, they are getting more happiness than hardships.

oh i feel like tat right now, im the only person in my family that is constantly ill 'it's what your own hands have earned' i guess its true. wheres this quote from? even right now i cant type with my left hand, actually i cant even move my fingers, sometimes i cant lift my hand or even walk,but my family hardly get ill.:cry:imsad
Instead, they are getting more happiness than hardships.
about this part though,i do think about it,it did used to bother me before,but i just think to myself,everyone sins,no one is sinless, so id rather have the pnishments in this life even if it is painful, u really cannot compare the pain in this life and the next,if you have your punishment in the dunya you wont have it in the aakhira inshaallah,the punishment in the other life is faaaaaaaaaaar greater.so just think that these people will be saved from a greater punishment.

MO783
12-23-2008, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

:sl:

Dont worry, I no how you feel but thats what the day of Qiyamah is for as well, all the injustice that did not get punished will have to be answered for.

Sometime you have to think is it better to be punished in this world or the hereafter.

May allah make it easy for you and all muslims that are suffering Inshallah

Salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.