/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any hopes or is there anything

AnonymousPoster
12-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Is there any hope for sinners in the eyes of Allah does the tears of a sinner matter to anyone at all i mean dnt they just desrve what they got i mean in the quran it says the people will be punished for their wrong doings.

If some one has repented for past does it mean it will be accepted. But hat if a persn life turns upside down and continues to do so as days go pass. Have you ever felt no amtter what you do or say sometimes you can never make tings right and itss too alte than whats the point what is there to live for if every moment of yur life you feel fear and you literally feel the punishment faced on you there is no other way to explain it the way things have turned out surely its a punishment which just gets severe day by day.

Whats the point of turning to allah now when all this time has been spent on engaing in bad things and now things have turned out bad now decide to turn to allah. why is it that only when things go wrong we yarn to be close to Allah we beg for his mercy why should i expect allah to forgive and make it all better when i have brought all the calmatys on my self.

Why should i cry why should i moan why should i complain when what ever has happened to me one way or another i have earned it with my own two hands. what rights do i have wat rights do i have for my friends and parents and relatives to care for me or be nice to me when im not worthy of anything when i have said one thing and done another.

How can certain situations be a test when some one brings it all upon them self and no matter what they do even if they dont say nothing or say something either way end up hurting another no matter what i just cant do no right i cant do no right to my self so how can i do right to others. How can i ask for allahs love what have i done to deserve it. yes i do pray and ask for forgiveness but sometimes i just feel like im just saying soem words without meanings.

I dont even know what the purpose of life is or why im even here yes i know we here to serve allah but i just cant feel anything in my heart anymore i just feel pain shame and bitterness and hate towards no one else but my self. I can try and try but i just know that i am doomed for hell cause i know no matter what i do i always seem to mess it all up even when i think im doing the right thing or trying to do the right thing some how i just get my self into more deep.

There are so much a person suppose to do to go into jannat but i cant even do simpleset thigns so obviously im not gonna be one of those there are so many deserving people on this earth so many good people so why should allah listent o my prayers over them,.

How can i even yarn for jannat when i cant even imagine it when i dont have the drive in my heart when i know it just aint gonna happen yerah maybe my mind and body is taken over the shaitan maybe its not why should i blame the shaitan when its clearly my fault if i cant think straight or have the xcourage and strenth to go on.

Yes i know depressing you all i dont even know why im writting it here feel free not to read yes i know It reallly is sad and low

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-23-2008, 04:42 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

The first thing I want to address here is the despair you are feeling. Please do not despair in Allah's mercy and forgiveness.

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:
"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'" [Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi, who said that it is a good and sound hadith]

O My servants, who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. Verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Surah Zumar: 53]

This is the beauty of our deen. Allah, the Sublime, gives us countless opportunities to turn to Him in repentance no matter how often we sin.

And remember that Allah understands the innermost thoughts of your soul. So even if you don't give voice to your fears, Allah knows them. He knows your prayers, spoken and unspoken, in English and Arabic. So turn to Him for strength.

And Allah alone gives success. And Allah knows best.

[Excerpt from SunniPath]

WassalamuAlaykum

AnonymousPoster
12-23-2008, 04:49 PM
:salamext:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (PBUH), from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He), is that he said:

A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/hadithqudsi.html

useful;

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...dying-out.html

AnonymousPoster
12-23-2008, 05:00 PM
YES i know Allah is oft merciful but what if you just feel in in heeart you are being punished and deep down you know ur being punished there is no other way to explain it what if the events that has happened in your life has just keeps taking you away from allah i mean you just dont feel the love and mercy like before your just always affraid affraid of everything and everyone cant escape any of it past future present. Most people say anxiety and depression are cause of ones sins so how long is a person suppose to suffer. what if everything and everyone has been taken away and your left alone with no one to talk to or turn to know one who understands. thnan you feel ungreateful when you complain cause how can you complain when you might have caused this because of your sins yes allah is mercifull but he is also sever in punishment.

There are so many things that goes wrong in this world ok im not innocent so i deserve all injustice and every bad thing that i get but what aout those innocent people who get their life ruin by this and that and other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
12-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Life is a test and a prison for the believer, I really dont think there's much for me to say. If you're being tested today insha'Allah you'll be received well in the aakhirah. Insha'Allah

Snowflake
12-23-2008, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
YES i know Allah is oft merciful but what if you just feel in in heeart you are being punished and deep down you know ur being punished there is no other way to explain it what if the events that has happened in your life has just keeps taking you away from allah i mean you just dont feel the love and mercy like before your just always affraid affraid of everything and everyone cant escape any of it past future present. Most people say anxiety and depression are cause of ones sins so how long is a person suppose to suffer. what if everything and everyone has been taken away and your left alone with no one to talk to or turn to know one who understands. thnan you feel ungreateful when you complain cause how can you complain when you might have caused this because of your sins yes allah is mercifull but he is also sever in punishment.

There are so many things that goes wrong in this world ok im not innocent so i deserve all injustice and every bad thing that i get but what aout those innocent people who get their life ruin by this and that and other.
assalamu alaykum

I pray to Allah that what I say doesn't sound harsh or insenstive. You know Allah is Merciful already. So, I just want to say sis/bro that if you feel you are being punished, then please please still be grateful to Allah. I know it might sound strange to you that I say this. But I say it because for every suffering some of your sins are erased. Allah subhana wa ta'ala doesn't even let a believer suffer without rewarding him for it. And be grateful that what seems like a big punishment now is nothing compared to the punishments in the here-after. Even our sufferings are a blessing if it means we will escape the punishment for those sins in the here-after.

Put your trust in Him totally. When things go 'wrong' for me I dont see them as going wrong. I see them as barriers against something worse that might've happened. I see them as neutralizers for my sins. If I feel Im being punished due to my own sins, I am still grateful, I'm being punished now rather than in the akhirah. By changing your perspective on things, you will find it easier to cope with whatever life has in store for you. By being grateful to Him and accepting everything as His will, you are showing complete submission to Him. Will He then not make ease for you?

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Allah the Almighty said:

‘I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.”

Men leave their families and homes in search of Allah, when Allah is closer to us than our jugular vein.

Allâh is "closer to him (the human) than [his] jugular vein."(Quran 50.16)

InshaAllah turn to Him as He has said and He will fulfil His promise to you.

wa alaykum assalam.

AnonymousPoster
12-23-2008, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=Scents of Jannah;1067826]assalamu alaykum

I pray to Allah that what I say doesn't sound harsh or insenstive. You know Allah is Merciful already. So, I just want to say sis/bro that if you feel you are being punished, then please please still be grateful to Allah. I know it might sound strange to you that I say this. But I say it because for every suffering some of your sins are erased. Allah subhana wa ta'ala doesn't even let a believer suffer without rewarding him for it. And be grateful that what seems like a big punishment now is nothing compared to the punishments in the here-after. Even our sufferings are a blessing if it means we will escape the punishment for those sins in the here-after.

Put your trust in Him totally. When things go 'wrong' for me I dont see them as going wrong. I see them as barriers against something worse that might've happened. I see them as neutralizers for my sins. If I feel Im being punished due to my own sins, I am still grateful, I'm being punished now rather than in the akhirah. By changing your perspective on things, you will find it easier to cope with whatever life has in store for you. By being grateful to Him and accepting everything as His will, you are showing complete submission to Him. Will He then not make ease for you?

I can understand what you are trying to say but when ur in a situation and no matter what you do you know u keep on hurtin other people so how can i expect allah to expiate my sin if i am making things worse or if i continiously displeasing allah. When some one is faced in a depressing situation its very hard to make things better. I d pray and i pray but sometimes i just please worth less i have made so many mistakes previously maybe they are just all catchingup with me i have repented i have cried and cried in my salah but i still cant feel forgiven or forgive my self. I even drew up a plan in my head of all the good deeds i can do to make it up to Allah but i just feel like there is no hope its too late for things to be ok now. Maybe my punishment may be lessen by slightest but i know i be punished for the rest of my life in this world due to the situation i am in now.

I really dont know what to say i cant explain myself cause at the moment i dont even understand me or know who i actually am.

khaled
12-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit:

who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al-'Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, "Swear allegiance to me for:

1. Not to join anything in worship along with Allah.

2. Not to steal.

3. Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse.

4. Not to kill your children.

5. Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people).

6. Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed."

The Prophet added: "Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter)." 'Ubada bin As-Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Tanya Khan
12-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Would you mind explaining what exactly it is that is making you feel this way? What is making you depressed?

MO783
12-24-2008, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
Life is a test and a prison for the believer, I really dont think there's much for me to say. If you're being tested today insha'Allah you'll be received well in the aakhirah. Insha'Allah
:sl:

I agree witht he person above, I do feel the same sometimes but then I am glad that i am a muslim and hope for the mercy and blessing of Allah, May Allah make it easy for every muslim Inshallah

Mysterious Uk
12-24-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't think it's too late for you to do something about your situation. If you think it is too late to do anything (and so don't bother doing anything) then you are probablly going to stay miserable. If you want to change then do it. Make a plan of how you can get on the right track and figure out how you will do it. If you truely, truely repent, you can probably have a good fresh start.

Inshallah you can turn this around.

Snowflake
12-24-2008, 05:34 PM
I can understand what you are trying to say but when ur in a situation and no matter what you do you know u keep on hurtin other people so how can i expect allah to expiate my sin if i am making things worse or if i continiously displeasing allah. When some one is faced in a depressing situation its very hard to make things better. I d pray and i pray but sometimes i just please worth less i have made so many mistakes previously maybe they are just all catchingup with me i have repented i have cried and cried in my salah but i still cant feel forgiven or forgive my self. I even drew up a plan in my head of all the good deeds i can do to make it up to Allah but i just feel like there is no hope its too late for things to be ok now. Maybe my punishment may be lessen by slightest but i know i be punished for the rest of my life in this world due to the situation i am in now.

I really dont know what to say i cant explain myself cause at the moment i dont even understand me or know who i actually am.
asslamu alaykum

To be honest, I dont think you understood the way I was hoping you would. That's because you still believe that you will be punished for the rest of your life. Isn't that lack of faith that Allah is forgiving and merciful?

See, if you wronged a person, considering you know them well enough, you'd know if they'd forgive you or not. Yet that person never claimed that they would do that. But Allah subhana wa ta'ala has said in black and white He will forgive every sin except dying upon shirk. Then if after that you still think He won't, then who is wrong here?

Please read the meaning of Allah ta'ala's beautiful name below? It shouldn't leave any doubt in your heart about how forgiving He is. Keep repenting and asking for forgiveness. Again and again and again. I'm not talking one day, one week, or one month. For life!

Al-Ghaffaar
The Great Forgiver, The Forgiver, The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.

^isn't lack of faith denying this very attribute of Allah, na udhu billah!?

The Prophet (saw) made astaghfaar over 70 times a day and he was a Prophet. So do not tire of it. This could be how you are being tested. But please........ please don't think Allah won't forgive you. It really hurts me when anyone thinks like that about Allah. And please do think deeply about this and ask yourself whether you feel you wont be forgiven due to your sins or because your lack of trust in Allah. Which should be weightier? Your trust of course.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh. Please forgive me.

wa alaykum assalam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.