/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaamu Alaykum, my ummah!

Niyya Safya
12-23-2008, 02:58 PM
:sl:

Subhan Allah I was so happy to find this site: I get to find out what's going on & learn from the brothers and sisters I don't think I would have met otherwise (Allahu A'lam :) )

Well, anyways, I joined a couple days ago and sorta jumped right into the forum replying out of no where so I thought I'd do this before it's too late.

Niyya safya means pure intention - this is not what I claim to have, but it is my aim in every action.

There was a moment in my life where I was on my way to do something that many would frown upon :-[ - nothing major, but still... - and a friend who didn't know exactly what I was doing was helping me get there. I thought things wouldn't work out & obstacles would come in my way because of what I was planning on doing, but they didn't. Things were running smoothly. My friend said something like "See! Don't worry: anniyya safya," ('the intention is pure'). That felt like a stab in the heart you can't imagine. At that point, I just changed my mind - just like that - & really started to evaluate myself. It was a real wake-up call. I was sinking and didn't realize it.

Well I hope to bring some benefit into your lives Insha’Allah as my friend (unknowingly) did to me. Forgive me in advance if I nudge you in the wrong direction. Insha'Allah I plan to give you the best from what I've learned, been through & seen in others, and I hope it helps.

Fi Amaan Illah
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Taalibah~
12-26-2008, 01:04 PM
:sl:
My sister in Islam. Welcome to LI Forums!

Nájlá
12-26-2008, 01:54 PM
welcome to the forum sis

Faith.
12-26-2008, 02:14 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Welcome to the forum Sis
I hope you have a beneficial stay here..
If you need help with anything...Feel free to ask..!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.