/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Husband Alert!

Proud-2b-Muslim
12-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum brothers & sisters, got a little dilemma here.
A sister had a huge arguement with her husband, who left home and now has not been seen or heard from since!
It's been 18 days, he left on the 6th dec, his mobile phone's switched off, he doesnt get on with his family so wouldn't have gone to them. Hasn't any friends so won't be with them.
Most likely he's seeking shelter somewhere, maybe a hostel or staying with strangers.
He has 2 young daughters who are devastated & keep asking for their daddy.
The brother's name is Nazam Iftikhar, he's 27 yrs old, about 5'8", average build, pakistani, fair skinned with a full beard.
All I ask is anyone in the UK (not likely he's gone overseas) thinks they may have seen or know of this brother, please contact me asap: admin@proud-2b-muslim.co.uk.
They live in Manchester in the UK, but most likely he's no longer in Manchester, could be any other city or town! He left with £400, his passport and no other clothes than those he was wearing.

I have a photo of the brother, his beards thicker now and hair shorter:

Appreciate any help, if you can print and distribute few copies that would be brilliant Inshallah

May Allah save us all from such trials and please make dua that things work out for sister Tania

Wasalaam
Proud 2 b MUSLIM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
12-24-2008, 12:52 AM
May Allahs peace be on sister Tania and Nazam. I will print some pictures 2mo and post around Bradford

islamirama
12-24-2008, 01:44 AM
In the US, if a person is missing for more than 24 hrs, then police is contacted and they start looking or keep an eye out. Has anyone reported this guy to the police?

may Allah make it easy on the sister and her kids inshallah.

Snowflake
12-24-2008, 01:55 AM
^Ameen. I agree with bro Islamirama, call the police. He is officialy missing. May Allah bring him back home safe and sound to his family and have mercy on them. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.